Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"Will you buy me a drink?"

Abbott

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow. A girl actually asked me to do this just this Saturday. I thought this sort of things only happens in movies.

I asked her why I should buy her a drink. She said that it's because she's hot. Honestly she didn't look too bad, but the nerve! She asked a guy (me) that she doesn't know to buy her a drink? What makes her think that I'm going to do it?

I told her that I'm not buying a drink for her, and how she looks isn't enough reason. I'll only buy drinks for others I know, and that's if I think there's a reasonable chance that they'll buy me some drinks later.

Sometimes people have offered me drinks, and I only accept after I try to talk them out of it, and fail. But, I've never asked if someone else could buy me one without plans to pay them back later.

Has this actually happened to anyone else here in real life? I seriously thought that it was one of those cliche urban legends, like the bar fights of the "Wild West."

Ben

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just say no. If you're a millionare then you MIGHT concider buying a girl a drink cause it doesn't mean anything to you. You could buy it for her and not even acknowledge her if you're ballin. When ever a girl ask me to buy her a drink out of no where after we just met, I tell them maybe in a minute and go back to the conversation if possible. If they walk up to me out of no where and ask for a drink I look at them like they're crazy and tell them to f*ck off, cause that's just dissrespectful.

If people ask to buy me a drink and I know they're rich, I'll accept flat out. If they offer and they're average I'll tell them I'm okay out of respect.