Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

will the tinder app change the landscape of dating?

Lotus Effect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I've f**ked a girl that I got a match on Tinder.

So I can say for sure it works. Most of them say are there because of the fun of it, but the real thing is that they are insecure as f**k and want to have a conversation with someone who is a potential suit without the actual fear or pressure that a real convo would envolve.

Bottomline, Get inside this, try to f**k a lady and then get out. It get's really annoying after a little while

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tinder matches me up nicely also. Since I go through facebook there's usually mutual friends and 95% of them are hot. So im not complaining. Got a couple of numbers from there. No hook ups yet since i just started using it.

I agree with the poster (Zarky) who said tinder girls are only available on weekends. I noticed the same thing. But in the end im sure its the same as the dating sites..Single girls looking for guys. All comes down to you in the end.

Still my best experience is from Okcupid and POF....Slay girls left and right on there.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zarky said:
updates? Who is using this app? I have two dates lined up, tomorrow and Wed. Feel like tomorrow will not pan out but Wed looking positive so far. About 100 matches, probably a dozen convos going on. Blocked a half dozen chicks who weren't interested in fast sex.
Talked to a few chicks, but most of them are Timewasters or AW's. I'm not trying to chat with these hoes back and forth so when they give me this excuse

"I'm busy all week but maybe next week"
^^Two chicks have done this, when I get the # I move asap to try to set up the date

In the meantime I'm still approaching women in real life, It's homecoming weekend at a college town an hour and half from me. It's like shooting fish in a barrell

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's tons of bots on those sites, I have even spoken to real girls on fake profiles. Looks like they just want to mine personal info. Always ask a question that requires a particular answer. Or you can say you know the girl in the picture and see how they react. Bottom line any girl on there should be apprehensive to speak to you. If they are too willing there's something wrong.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Epic wow

So I matched with this chick, I was a bit skeptical but she looked like a chick I use to skype on some naked shyt with. Girl was down to come over tonight so I knew I could knock it down easily. When she came her pics musta been old cause she was a fuccing SUPER whale. I mean I don't have high standards but I was disgusted she was bigger then me and I and I'm a big boy

Long story short I ended up kicking her out and now got a much smaller girl coming over.

Tinder never again (unless they small)

Seriously I'm glad I didn't do anything nor spend money, because it woulda been an epic fail

Ronaldo7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When she came her pics musta been old cause she was a fuccing SUPER whale. I mean I don't have high standards but I was disgusted she was bigger then me and I and I'm a big boy

LMFAO! Ahahahah.

Don't act like you kicked her out. That's exactly what you like.

Ronaldo7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You shouldn't have sent pics to expose yourself, Solo. It only exposed you hard on here. Say hi to all the whales that hold down your place.... Literally.

HyperAnalyze

Don Juan
Reaction score
There are some girls that just get on tinder just to get a kick out of being a troll. Kind of time wasting after awhile...

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I got lucky once with it, and pretty quickly, but since then it's been a series of dropped conversations and nothing more.

Reaction score
Seems like yall have a few good openers for tinder girls, anyone care to share?

Hyper2010

Don Juan
Reaction score
Man I wish I lived in So Cal! From what I see on the telly they're all Mega hotties!

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok So I had a chick who flaked, no biggie Hitting the field tonight...Here are some tips I got from the misc

Originally Posted by chaoserver

Probably haha, but theres something to be said for consistency.

These should help:
People whine, but being short isn't a big deal if you are aesthetic and confident.
Copy pastas work great, but around 50% of my successes have come from normal talk. Basically it doesn't matter which you choose, if they're into you, they're into you.
Dont limit yourself to locals. If you read through my post you'll notice a lot of them came from at least 20 mins away up to an hour and a half. If a girl really wants it she'll come to you, and if she lives far away she's more likely to put out easier because she's distanced from those she knows and knows it wont affect her reputation.
I think its crazy to not have them come to your place, otherwise you could be wasting time and gas on a potentially bad time. Also remember that the dudes who get it in aren't the ones who take the girls on dates. Drinks can be acceptable but personally I'm not looking to spend a dime.

There are three good misc lines I've found(if you are in my area use different ones or we will look silly):

1. "I'm having a sale at my house this weekend....all clothing 100% off"(sloots will immediately be interested, less slooty sloots will laugh it off and take the convo from there. gets the sloots thirsty:

2. "So I know the profiles fake but will you at least tell me the name of the models whos pics you used?" Always gets a response lol, girls just cant let someone think they are fake. Sometimes girls will get super pissed, its pretty funny. Some will give you snapchat/facebook to see theyre real, and some will understand its meant as compliment.

3. "Just one question before I get your number" "whats your number?" Always works srs. Has gotten me over 100 numbers(not that I actually hit them all up).

If people want more advice or have questions lmk. I get about 40-50 matches a day, if there's lines people want me to test, I'm down to experiment too.

HumbleNinja

Banned
Reaction score
4north1side2 said:
I'm very late to the party but I just joined Tinder last night out of all the hype. I got a bunch of matches already and I must say the women of tender are very attractive for the most part but I'm afraid majority of these profiles are fake and women looking to add more people as their followers on Instagram.

I wouldn't be surprised in the least. POF had a LOT of that going on (add me to instagram, and fake profiles. Fake profiles are easy to spot. Too "professional" looking or all the pictures are "modeled". Some use pictures where you can tell NONE of the pictures used look anything like your home location or area.)

Chicks know these dudes are thirsty and are now using these sites for their own personal followings of "gamers" and horn dogs like puppets.

Game is nothing more than pvssy pedestalizing no matter how anyone tries to delude themselves it isn't.

HumbleNinja

Banned
Reaction score
4north1side2 said:
See these fake profiles are tougher to spot on than PoF because everyone follows the standard dating photo protocol now.

A party pic, a beach pic, a scenic pic, a pet pic, and a in the moment pic. Being that creating Facebook pages is very easy, I'm afraid that alot of these profiles are really being manned by men.

I'll just wait for women to message me instead of wasting my time.

The only thing you can do is Tineye or Google image search the pics (only would worry about doing after a response from them) to see if they are legit. Though it's still not 100% guaranteed if the person cropped the pic before using it for the profile.

I'm sure a lot of the fakes are dudes. I think a lot of dudes are frustrated with no responses on O.L.D and make up fake chick profiles to see what other men are sending...then they complain about other men hitting on the chick profile! LMAO

It's like: Ok. Congratulations. Everyone knows chicks online get tons of messages and most svck...What's the point of "proving" it to yourself by making a fake chick profile? To see if as a man operating the fake chick profile you would be more likely to respond to a certain message? lol. It's like these dudes want to justify their own feelings that it's "impossible" to get chicks and rant about it.

As for waiting till they message you?

The only ones who pretty much actively message are whales and uglies. Even IF cute chicks may look...they almost never message first unless they find you hot and your profile is bangin. Most any decent to good looking chick is too busy spending her time cleaning out her inbox and dating the best she can get at the time while getting pump and dumped searching for a relationship with some fool who she'll not only bring her baggage to but her spending habits, lack of a job, mental issues, possible std's or whatever other crap.

I'd really if going to do OLD would go to match and pay. Much better quality than POF or tinder or any other OLD crap. They aren't perfect on there either but probably the best out of all OLD.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My experience on Tinder:

Hot...hot...hot...ehhh....hot...meh...hot...hot...hot...hot....F*CK SHE'S HOT....hot...hot....ugh.....*4 girls in one pic which one are you??*....hot.....ugh...ugh.....hot...hot....etc etc etc.

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I finally got around to trying it out.... 20 matches over the weekend (obvious note: when you first log in - most of the first few girls shown are girls who picked you)..

While looks wise, these girls are almost all 6-7-8s (i see very few warpigs or uglies as I think they are phased out by the high amount of good looking women here) - a lot of these girls would be getting hundreds of messages a day on dating sites.

Problem: the conversations seem to be toned down a lot vs. dating sites. These girls seem to... lack... personality...

Which I believe is not the case.

I think they just aren't fully committed to the idea of meeting a guy from online. When talking to them - a lot tell me they've never actually met anyone from the app.

The 2 biggest prospects I have at the minute - both had mutual friends with me. That might be key here.... It provides some form of comfort for them to know you know people that they know.

---

If I get a bang off of this - I'll be surprised. I don't do spam for dates.... But I could see how this would be effective for guys who do that.

I can't put effort into a girl until I know she's going to be fun to put effort (and my d!ck) into.

Reminds me of Skout (+having better quality women), just without having to guess if a girl is a least mildly attracted to you....

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bukowski_merit said:
I finally got around to trying it out.... 20 matches over the weekend (obvious note: when you first log in - most of the first few girls shown are girls who picked you)..

While looks wise, these girls are almost all 6-7-8s (i see very few warpigs or uglies as I think they are phased out by the high amount of good looking women here) - a lot of these girls would be getting hundreds of messages a day on dating sites.

Problem: the conversations seem to be toned down a lot vs. dating sites. These girls seem to... lack... personality...

Which I believe is not the case.

I think they just aren't fully committed to the idea of meeting a guy from online. When talking to them - a lot tell me they've never actually met anyone from the app.

The 2 biggest prospects I have at the minute - both had mutual friends with me. That might be key here.... It provides some form of comfort for them to know you know people that they know.
This has been my experience exactly. I've been on for a few weeks, gotten a few numbers. Met one girl yesterday (we have one mutual friend), and she's been blowing up my phone since. Apparently I was her second date for her from that site. She said the first one was a crash and burn, which was good because it set low expectations for me :up:

One of the numbers I got, was from a girl who only signed up because her and her friends were playing a drinking game with the app. I talked to her on the phone, and although she seemed mature over messages and texts, when I talked to her, every other word was a giggle. That didn't really go anywhere, she seemed interested but I had a feeling she wasn't going to follow through with wanting to meet, which she didn't.

At the beginning I was getting quite a few matches, now they've seemed to trail off. One of them was a 23 year old "model" HB10 (no bull$hit), I'm 99.99% sure it's a fake profile, but still sent her a message with the .01% chance that it's not :)

cervantesscthree

Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn Tindr sounds quite good from the sounds of it, I might have to give it a check. Is there an official thread for it at the moment? Just to see how it develops?