Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Will the leftovers spoil after a 30 min walk?

dot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
After the 30 min walk I can immediately put them in a fridge. I just wanna know if it will spoil or if I should bring an icepack.

It's just some cooked food that's refridgerated. It doesn't get too hot where I live, high 70s is hot for us (yes even in summer).

Dark Chivalry

Don Juan
Reaction score
It takes a few hours for cooked food to spoil even in hot weather. Raw fish or meat is more vulnerable.

dot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah okay thanks. Yeah it's all already cooked, nothing raw. Thanks.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn the brainwashing our moms do.

i leave my lunch and second lunch out all day at work before eating it. Sometimes i cook chili and it sits in the pot off overnight because i'm too lazy to move it to tupperware.

I dont get sick. Not that much bacteria dividing in that short time and you should be a big enough strong enough boy with a healthy immune system to kill the couple bad ones there...

int3l

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
@bible_belt thats f--king gross man. dig through lard to get my meat? in todays day and age? i mean maybe if i lived in the stone ages... and yeah i know your post was to just show meat could preserver itself but still people should not have to make meat last that long in the first place..it's not like we need to raise or food anymore.