Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Will Kimbo fight again?

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He is more screwed by the downfall of EliteXC than the loss. Dana White always said Kimbo would have to go through The Ultimate Fighter tv show before he would let him fight in the UFC. He could always fight at local shows, but he would not make nearly the money he did with EliteXC. If the guy wanted to be a fighter more than a rich celebrity, then he would be out there racking up victories in smaller, non-UFC mma events.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The question is will Kimbo ever begin to train seriously. The guy is so full of himself and his "power" that he doesn't take cardio seriously. If he got some legit trainers and had some stamina with those meat clubs for arms, he'd be alright. Is he going to do do any of that? Who can say.

bornyesterday

Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont understand why you care so much about him. He looks cool, but it makes him more of a moviestar then a real fighter.
Btw afaik Bas Rutten is training him. Cant get much better then that.

Ken785

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NEWS FLASH!!: Strikeforce has purchased EliteXC!!!!

So maybe we will see Kimbo get a chance to redeem himself...plus we get to see Gina Carano again!!! Dana White actually hopes Strikeforce will succeed...:whistle:

Levex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He might fight again,but as an undercard. He will never draw the same ratings as he did before he got knocked out by that guy with pink hair (!!).

How many people on here would still pay $40 to see him fight? Not me.

Although i would love to see him fight on an Affliction card and see Fedor or Orlovski mop the floor with him. Now that would be entertaining.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hope not, he sucks. He got KTFO by a Smoothie King Manager and a Boston Police Officer.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dust 2 Dust said:
I hope not, he sucks. He got KTFO by a Smoothie King Manager and a Boston Police Officer.
The fight with Sean Gannon shouldn't even count. It was one of Kimbo's first fights and he had no formal training or any knowledge of MMA techniques, which Gannon did. So cut him some slack on that one. There was supposed to be a rematch fight between and Kimbo and Gannon but Gannon was asking for too much money.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
The gannon fight was brutal as hell give nothing but props to both those guys for that one.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah it was. It went long past the point where a ref would have stopped it. At one point, Kimbo is on his back getting his face just pulverized. But instead of throwing in the towel, his corner is cheering him on to not give up. It was ugly.

btw, he can't be too hurting for money, because he won't answer my myspace messages. I thought he would work cheap as a celebrity guest at my company's mma events after his knockout, but no such luck.

S.Y.L

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Kimbo is ****ing terrible, and has no ground game at all, he is so overhyped by a bunch of youtube videos, and he has a glass chin.

Da Realist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If Kimbo was younger, he would definately fight again. His ground game does suck and would need time to develop, but he doesn't have time to do that unless he's like Micheal McDonald. But truthfully, he could just make his money with Reality Kings like he has been doing.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Da Realist said:
If Kimbo was younger, he would definately fight again. His ground game does suck and would need time to develop, but he doesn't have time to do that unless he's like Micheal McDonald. But truthfully, he could just make his money with Reality Kings like he has been doing.
Michael McDonald? He was pretty good with the Doobie Brothers.

Now, moving on to Reality Kings, he should keep hanging out more with "The Pounder" and that Cuban camera man. :D

Would love to see him take on one of those skinny, journeymen, but well trained, professional mexican boxers who know how to fight, Kimbo would get KO'd silly and embarrased. I'm talking about a "street fight" type of boxing match, like his you tube videos, not MMA or UFC, where his size would take over.