Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Will I get played

brad jarry

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll try to make this as short as possible.
Last week in a job training class, I met this girl who I thought looked really good. The last day of class I got her Snapchat and she messaged me. We talked and I eventually got her number. She admitted that she thought I was cute when she first saw me and we went from there. She says she wants something real and to be happy.
In my head, this all happened a little too fast for my liking yet here we are.

Our workplaces are in two different areas so I'm not around her at all. Plus she lives about 40 minutes away. I asked her what would she would do if any other boys hit on her at her job and she said she would tell me. Two guys hit on her so far, and two more today at the mall. And now I'm starting to wish that I never asked her that question to begin with. Cuz she's friendly! Like if I can get her number that easily then so could they! Like everytime I look up someone is hitting on her or calling her cute and each time she tells me I just get a headache.

She keeps telling me over and over again that she likes me and she wants to get to know me, and how she's a lot to put up with but that she's worth it and all that other stuff but I just don't trust her at all whatsoever. Like she's too friendly and I don't trust that she's rejected the guys who hit on her. We're in highschool by the way. She would have been my first long distance relationship. I think she also tried to set me up. A fake account followed me on one of my social media yesterday and started asking me if I was single etc. and was posting pictures of me on her page. I checked who the account was following and COINCIDENTALLY the only person I recognize is the girl I've been talking to. Like what a real coincidence. Then I wake up this morning to a paragraph saying how she thought I was different and how she saw how the girl had pictures of me on her account...Like wtf?? It was obviously you trying to set me up and see how I'd respond. That was wayyy too big a turnoff and now I haven't been texting her back. It's like she just wants attention.

I kinda like her and wanted to see how far we could go but that fake account thing and the hitting on stuff is just driving me away. I refuse to look stupid by a girl so I don't want to let my guard down and get cheated on, but she is a cool girl. Like I don't wanna miss out on what could be a good relationship but I'll be damned if I ever get played by another girl. I don't know what to do. Can someone give me some advice? Thanks

Last edited:

brad jarry

Don Juan
Reaction score
Update: She also told me that a gay girl from our job training class hit on her and told her that she liked her. WTF. I can't win!

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update: She also told me that a gay girl from our job training class hit on her and told her that she liked her. WTF. I can't win!
Uhhh...I hope you're talking to other girls.