Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Will Asian girls go out with Asian guys?

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Theres 1 billion guys and girls from China who say yes.

Pete_C

Banned
Reaction score
Will asian girls go out with asian guys?

YES

Will white girls go out with white guys?

YES

Will hispanic girls go out with hispanic guys?

YES

Like most race, don't we usually select our own race first? Not all are like that. but large number of people are.

You're an idiot

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
China's overpopulated for a reason, you know. ;)

Stop making dipsh!t excuses for your lack of skill with women and start DOING somethign about it. :p :eek:

Last edited:

Superman X

Banned
Reaction score
I hereby award this thread the title of most retarded among the numerous and stupid Asian threads on this forum.

jasonrivera

Don Juan
Reaction score
haha, sounds like a joke thread to me. Don't get all butthurt over it, guys. :D

PeeGee

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Though I think sosauve needs to take a field trip to some place in asia. Get all these asian urges out of people's system.

Sheesh.

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Pete_C
Will asian girls go out with asian guys?

YES

Will white girls go out with white guys?

YES

Will hispanic girls go out with hispanic guys?

YES

Like most race, don't we usually select our own race first? Not all are like that. but large number of people are.

You're an idiot
No, you're an idiot, and on top of that, you're a racist piece of shit too.

FYI: No. Most people don't look at their own race first, things have changed since your daddy fought in the KKK or SS or whatever it was.

Pete_C

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by MVPlaya

FYI: No. Most people don't look at their own race first, things have changed since your daddy fought in the KKK or SS or whatever it was.
Maybe that happens in your fantasy world. This may comes shock to you, but people are naturally attracted to people who share their physical characteristics.

Btw, are you black?

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe that happens in your fantasy world. This may comes shock to you, but people are naturally attracted to people who share their physical characteristics.

First of all, I agree that the topic of this thread is utterly retarded - of course Asian chicks dig Asian guys! :D But on that note, I also agree that this thread was started as a joke, to illustrate how silly it is to ask questions about how one race of women are willing to date another race of men.

The answer is that id DEPENDS ON THE PERSON. A white, Asian, black chick will definately fvck an Asian dude if he looks tasty to them. One thing that I did notice is that Asian guys have the most success with educated LTR types (not all of them are mousy looking and unattractive) - because their values are the same.

And speaking of values, I agree that most people feel a closeness with men and women of their own group - primarily because of the familiarity. It's not just biological - I am perfectly willing to get with a non-Asian woman, but I do feel a closeness with Korean women because of the common culture. But of course, things are not always that clear-cut within the Asian community. We deal with adoptees and their identity-confusion, the self-hate on the part of certain individuals, the cliquishness of certain people, etc. Ugh.... headache. :(

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Btw, are you black?
And you base this conclusion... on... what exactly?

I remember your last post being full of unsubstantiated bullshit. And "share their physical characteristics"? Nope. Lets take you for example, you're fat, stubbly, and 5'2, are you attracted to women who share those characteristics? Of course not, you want someone with a nice figure.

Well, you'll probably retort, "no, I want someone who shares the same skin color."

Of course you do, thats why your pale ass wants to bang that tanned model.

"No, thats not race. I mean, real race."

Well, check it out Hitler: there is no race.

Racial boundaries have been heavily broken down that the concept of a truly pure race, particularly in the US of A, is virtually nonexistant.

FYI: I'm middle-eastern, but, to quote your stupid ass, I've brought "[your] women... under nothing less than genetic attack."

Guess what? They liked it.

Afrodisiac21

Don Juan
Reaction score

Btw, are you black?
Pete_C you really are a fckin idiot, I hate people like you :rolleyes:

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pete,

You don't seem to want to tell us how old you are and where in the world you live.

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, one of Pete's generalisations is correct. Typically we are attracted to those within a certain group/tribe, and have a distrust of outsiders.

However there is another force at work where people are attracted to the exotic, or Taboo. Hence rebel young white ass wants some black meat and vice versa.

In the prudish and puritanical era of Victorian England, upper class whites reveled in the availability of uninhibated 'savages' under their control. Many, many white people who later emigrated to the States etc. have black blood (esp Bristol,Plymouth) , but are unaware of their ancestry.

So Pete you may be a Bro'

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Alpine
Pete,

You don't seem to want to tell us how old you are and where in the world you live.

I could give it a guess though.

Early to late teens, lives in the south.