Wikileaks hacker-spy charge of rape in consensual but not condomlessly consensual sex

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems that the most interesting spy story of our time (at least a *real* spy story, unlike the bumbling Russian spies that included the hot Anna Chapman) has an interesting twist is of interest to men's dating. I will presume that everyone has heard about Julian Assange, the Australian hacker who is the leader of the Wikileak organization that has just divulged a bunch of leaked confidential information from the US government (and evidently has lots more from other entities) - information that seems to be ultimately non-consequential, although certainly embarrassing. It turns out that he has been charged with something akin to rape for an act that he had done while in Sweden, for which he is now is under arrest in the UK.

So what is the exact charge? According to this article, it seems that although he had consensual sex with some women (who were obviously anarchist-hacker groupie types), somehow the sex was condomless without their permission. And under the extraordinarily feminist laws of Sweden, this is akin to rape. :eek: :eek:

http://takimag.com/article/julian_assanges_honey_trap_thats_rape_in_sweden

Boilermaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I knew Assange was going to be brought up in our forum eventually...

He rocked the entire US but two women managed to get him behind bars

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MatureDJ said:
So what is the exact charge? According to this article, it seems that although he had consensual sex with some women (who were obviously anarchist-hacker groupie types), somehow the sex was condomless without their permission. And under the extraordinarily feminist laws of Sweden, this is akin to rape. :eek: :eek:

http://takimag.com/article/julian_assanges_honey_trap_thats_rape_in_sweden
Apparently the condom broke - yep, that is the "thrust" of the prosecution case (pun)
I understand that under Swedish law a charge of rape is possible if a condom breaks on the job.

Feminism gets at men in ways unimaginable by reasonable people.

JustLurk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
MatureDJ said:
It seems that the most interesting spy story of our time (at least a *real* spy story, unlike the bumbling Russian spies that included the hot Anna Chapman)
Spy story? The guy's a journalist. A journalist not in some rich man's pocket is dangerous, dangerous! :nono:

Of course this guy could be just a jerk on an ego trip or a plant.

In Russia, this would mean the 2 women were paid agents and that pictures of Assange and the women, with drugs and sex toys, would have been taken and circulated. This happens to Russian journalists occasionally. Honeypot trap.

In SwedenUS, RAPE CHARGE boom! Rape leads to more rape in prison.. Seems like the Russian one is less painful.

L B

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She was ok with the condom issue until she found out that her other lady friend also slept with him.

Nothing scarier than a woman's rage in a society catering to their whims.

SmoothTalker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, if it breaks in the act, that should just be considered a an unfortunate event.

But to be honest, if a girl is willing to have sex with you but asks you to use a condom, and you say you will but then don't, that IS wrong, and should be punishable somehow. This, if I recall, carries a ma $750 dollar fine, which I don't think is unreasonable at all.

Of course the same law should apply to girls who claim they are on the pill or an IUD when they are not.

SmoothTalker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was talking about the law in general, not related to the specifics of this case.

No doubt this case has more to do with shutting up Assange than anything else.

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The feminists in Sweden are 'militant feminists'. The kind that believe that because men were the dominant sex since the dawn of time, that it is now their turn to be the dominant sex. Equality of treatment by the law is not on the menu for them.

I had to study Sweden extensively for a thesis of mine, and let me tell you I am very glad I do not live there.

Interestingly enough, in my thesis I postulated that radical feminists were not feminists at all, because they took on traits and behaviors anthropogenically and biologically associated with masculinity. It was as if radical feminists were trying to act like men despite their rhetoric. They were not trying to make women more valuable in society, they were just trying to act more manly.

For Sweden in particular, the feminists there make up a huge political block that men have no counter for. Men do not have million-strong Mens Rights movements. The feminists have used this political clout to weaponize the state against men and have learned how to siphon money from the taxpayer to force 'equality'.

-

I believe Assange is being charged with Sexual Assault/Sexual Molestation, not Rape. The media just clings to the word Rape because it fits nicely in headlines.

Anna Ardin was right to run away. I believe she's in Israel now. She may be counter-charged for aiding Assange in 'assaulting' her, because of the evidence that reveals she bragged about him to her friends and what she was going to do to him. Entrapment involves a police officer, but the dynamics of Entrapment are similar to this case in that she suckered him into committing a crime.

Moral of the story: In Sweden, be careful where you stick your pink. :) One of those pretty ladies might have a bear trap instead of a cooch.

JustLurk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
And the rest of the world (Not us) likes Sweden for how transparent and good they are. Yeesh.