Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Wife Shames husband online goes viral: Lol @ married cucks preach being alpha

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/04/0...equesting-more-help-with-kids-goes-viral.html

It has gone viral.

Translation, wife pedals victimhood online. Classic western woman in 2018. Women previous had more than a handful of children and no man made technology advancement we have today.

Married and alpha. Yeah, OK bud.

More like, married and emasculated. Swear away half resources both present and future plus assets as well as your sexual access.

Brilliant. Nicely done. Bravo.

So, when cucked and divorced, ex husband is allocating resources to ex wife skiing down cawk mountain.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any man who chose to lose his freedom and power and the control of his assets (or half of it when divorced) while looking for stability, safety and validation is no alpha.

It's not about respecting other men decisions, if a guy chose to jump from the bridge cause he is shamed otherwise its not a decent opinion.

Nothing to say about married men outside western countries.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
The blame should not be placed squarely on women. I think it's erroneous and downright foolhardy to have this mentality.

Men themselves are to be blamed, lack of leadership, lack of masculine mind frame, lack of aggressiveness, extreme sensitivity, etc. It's a fvcking long list of lacking. But there's hope yet, sites like SS is a tool that if used correctly can and will benefit men who are otherwise clueless.

It's not the holy grail but it does help.

Read the DJ bible again.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
The blame should not be placed squarely on women. I think it's erroneous and downright foolhardy to have this mentality.

Men themselves are to be blamed, lack of leadership, lack of masculine mind frame, lack of aggressiveness, extreme sensitivity, etc. It's a fvcking long list of lacking. But there's hope yet, sites like SS is a tool that if used correctly can and will benefit men who are otherwise clueless.

It's not the holy grail but it does help.

Read the DJ bible again.
why would you blame men for women misbehaving?

A

AJ84

This is a conversation she should of had with him in private for sure. I'm sure he would be more receptive to hearing her if he wasn't humiliated on Facebook first. All she has to do was say, "can you watch the baby so I can sleep for a couple of hours?"

I don't know why people post this crap online like that.

There's also a chance that this is another of those fake Facebook viral stories that people make up for their 10 minutes of fame, she may not even have kids lol.

Social media brings out the weird in people.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She obviously completely resents him as a husband, a partner, and a father.

This is EXACTLY where most relationships and marriages head. Make fun of her, and what she did, but the LARGER question is "how do I ensure that my relationship doesn't end up in this state?"

Hint: it's starts with open communication from day one of dating.

Last edited:

logicallefty

Reaction score
I swear my 14yo daughter is more mature than this woman and so called mother. My 14yo would know to NEVER post this kind of garbage about her husband if she had one today no matter what. If she can get it at 14, why are these 30 something women so out of touch with reality? Several months back my daughter was on her phone and made sounds of frustration and disbelief. I ask her "Whatzz up" and she said exactly this in reference to one of her teenage friends on FB "People need to stop posting all their private sh|t on Facebook. I really don't care when the last time you p|ssed was".. :rofl:

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

This is EXACTLY where most relationships and marriages head. Make fun of her, and what she did, but the LARGER question is "how do I ensure that my relationship doesn't end up in this state?"

Shocking that a woman (posting on a men's forum) sides with the woman and contrives some weird form of female 'logic' from the tantrums of a entitled western b*tch of a mom.

But, I do agree that she resents him. He's probably the typical new age dad with the testosterone level of a queer.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shocking that a woman (posting on a men's forum) sides with the woman and contrives some weird form of female 'logic' from the tantrums of a entitled western b*tch of a mom.

But, I do agree that she resents him. He's probably the typical new age dad with the testosterone level of a queer.
You are putting words in my mouth. Show me where i said I supported her, her general attitude, or her idea to post this?

Confirmation bias much?

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

If you think my mention about how the larger issue is that RELATIONSHIPS require that people openly communicate, from day one (in order to state what they are looking for, what they need, their expectations) as some sort of "siding with the female, against the male" you have larger issues to work thru in your head.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any man who chose to lose his freedom and power and the control of his assets (or half of it when divorced) while looking for stability, safety and validation is no alpha.

It's not about respecting other men decisions, if a guy chose to jump from the bridge cause he is shamed otherwise its not a decent opinion.

Nothing to say about married men outside western countries.
+1

Bang on bruv!

The UK is not much better than western society. I saw a podcast by FDR about a male 7 pursuing 8+ women online in third world countries. It then anchors immigrants to America and not necessarily the best of the best. It was telling but hard to say whether or not it's just green card. I believe that other countries appreciate men more than the UK or the US.

Check rsdfreetour entity YouTube.

Rsd Tyler makes the point, 'come work for me and if you quit, taking 50% of current and future earnings.' Gtfo!

I want to point out that, I am the product of the nuclear family, mom and dad married for decades. My grandparents for over fifty years. Today, women mock 'stand by your man.' I have pointed out that, 99% of these marriages are men checking out of DJing lifestyle and plate spinning before reaching top form smv, and doing so for cratered smv nearing metapause. Meghan M. Had access to royalty despite being pre metapause status. Still good looking but, she's Netflix and chill material. Not wifey. She's old, not top form, divorced, already made vows and broke them, ****ty family, single mom upbringing, and her own father didn't walk her down the Ile. Gtfo.

Men need to wake the **** up. Women are not these special snowflaked. We're not. We are the all singing all dancing crap of this world. Women can and are a lot of the time are liabilities.

The solution is to spin plates, no raw dog warrior or marriage. Date top form or next.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I agree with open communication.

The thing is, I am going places in life, and women can come along or get left behind. Cheered off the cliff. It's cratered smv, nearing thirty, and now it's time to play house. Conveniently, when Chad's stop calling, it's on comes the good girl shtick. It's high kill count, anti slut shame. It's bulking season. It's anti bulking season.

If men call out women, scream misogyny, and end their career. Not getting the ring? Scream rape and ruin life. The jhion ghmeshi example comes to mind. Cratered smv cannot get the ring and fifty year old man is pulling top form smv. Cry wolf.

Divorce is over fifty percent and 80% of which is initiated by women. Women are liability these days. The predisposition to divorce, bulking, and bring a slob. Complaining, nagging, and kids out of wedlock victimhood etc.

Solution? #nextset!

I troll women on site who talk marriage.

Last edited:

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
why would you blame men for women misbehaving?
Dude married this slob.

Marriage is dated.the warning is there but like lambs to the slaughter, men continue to sign up.

DJing lifestyle is polar opposite of what this is.

We are pulling away from the herd by taking this plunge. No doubt, there are a ton of cucks out there that fence sit, who are fooling themselves, and pretending to be taking a stab at living at their edge. Alpha and married lulz

Yes. Swearing away half your resources to cratered smv is not doing it right.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
She really did a number on you huh...

Fvcked with your brains until it's on a one side track and it shows in ur postings.

One sided mindsets leans towards extremism, much like those Jihadist spouting and foaming at the mouths "death to the unbelievers"...

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would divorce a woman if she ever wrote something like that about me online. She’s essentially trying to shame and humiliate him to the world. It’s straight effed up, she’s crazy lunatic. That’s brutal.
Does she work or just a stay at home mom?

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you guys read the comments on that atrocious dear husband letter? These hoes are slamming their husbands. It’s terrible. They are stay at home mothers and they are whining that he isn’t on top of all the things; it’s not good enough that he buys all the food and puts a roof over everyone’s head? Makes me sick.

Igetit!

Reaction score
I don't have a problem with her asking her husband for help,I just don't get why she decided to broadcast it online,all over social media.

If I was the husband,I'd have went off on her...and told her to keep our business OFFLINE and AT HOME.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is from a comment on the YouTube video in the link. Nailed it.

“Dear Whiny Drama Queen,

Your husband made the Colossal mistake of Marrying you and even Moronic crime of having children with YOU. Someone who Shames and Blames, her husband on Facebook for the whole world to see, to justify her weakness and feed her unquenchable Narcissism. What he did not realize before, is that he was floundering in a Gynocentric system, where women use Cultural Marxism get anything they want and not face any consequences, while being the Perpetual Victim. Forget about answering suitably, even Quipping would make him a Misogynist, Racist, R@pist, Patriarchy..whatever. ( If I forgot any of the usual comebacks by the unbearable Feminist Land Whales, I do not Care, Go complain about me to your 83 cats).

He avoided telling you, that after fighting rush hour traffic twice and working all day, he was tired, too. But being a man, one is supposed to shut up and not whine about it like a wahman. He did not have the energy to endure another fight and listen to Wah,Wahs and hurt feewings.

If he Retorted, on Facebook, these previously mentioned Land Whales would be out for his blood. You, probably, would use the written record to Divorce R@pe him and Steal his Children....his life would be that of a Indentured Servant to you and the State. This kind of public humiliation does not go away. His heart is now a darker shade of red, now. Don't wait for the Black Dead Heart. Apologize to him, NOW, NOW. For GOD's Sake, internalize this, FEMINISM IS CANCER. Before using these tactics, ask yourself, How would you feel, if He did this to you. Your husband and your children are all you have. No one else cares. Feminists coax you to use these tactics, because they will never have, what you have. That is why, they have indoctrinated you to destroy it. Here is a tactic, Sleep when the little ones sleep. Wake up and open your eyes or NOT. Your Life, your Family, your Actions, your Consequences.”

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I don't have a problem with her asking her husband for help,I just don't get why she decided to broadcast it online,all over social media.

If I was the husband,I'd have went off on her...and told her to keep our business OFFLINE and AT HOME.
Poor leadership; not setting boundaries and/or backing down on enforcing it.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Have you guys read the comments on that atrocious dear husband letter? These hoes are slamming their husbands. It’s terrible. They are stay at home mothers and they are whining that he isn’t on top of all the things; it’s not good enough that he buys all the food and puts a roof over everyone’s head? Makes me sick.
All women turn into hoes when their male partners turns into their female equivalents.