Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Wife is pissing me off for the first time after a year

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Malice said:
She won't smoke it.

I don't need to make any decision. Let her leave if she hates it so much. I'll call immigration and tell them she used me for a green card and ran off with the gardener.

I wonder what they would do.
Didn't sound like a joke.

Buddha_Mind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
betheman said:
I dont do drugs, I drink now and again, however if I married a woman, which I wont, and she suddenly developed a weed habit, her ar$e would be launched out the door. if she had the weed habit before I knew her, it wouldnt have gone that far to get married. Im not hating on drugs or people who use them, its just a no no for me, you do what you want.
did you smoke weed while you two were together before marriage?
Dude, if I was with a chick and she picked up a weed habit I'd be happy I've got someone to blaze with and cruise into the mountains with...

Quit hating, I've been blazing 10+ years, run a business, 195lbs muscle, write, read, draw, write music, have an environmental sciences degree...weed smoking is 1000x better than any other drug and actually can PREVENT and INHIBIT tumors.

Don't believe me? Read this abstract: http://jnci.oxfordjournals.org/content/100/1/59.abstract

A judge's plea to legalize:
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/05/17/opinion/a-judges-plea-for-medical-marijuana.html?_r=2

Anyone who burns their life apart by smoking weed had a lot of other problems also. That's like blaming potato chips for being fat. Look, I love to eat potato chips, but that doesn't mean everyone does, nor does it mean it's bad for me if I keep up the good things.

I'll never buy the argument weed smoking makes you lazy. In fact, when I DON'T toke, I am far less motivated and inspired, I get cut-and-dry and I don't care as much. But I didn't get into the stuff until age 18 my brain was matured I approached it as a therapy and self-aid, not to get "lost" and "escape".

//I could keep rambling...just a damn crying shame the legislation and stigma. People don't know what they're missing!

Buddha_Mind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PS--the synthetic crap is garbage, and is not good for your health. The real deal is far better and low-risk for you. The fake stuff are synthetic cannabinoids formed via organic chemistry techniques...these guys basically modify the molecule just slightly in order to bypass DEA regulations on what molecular substances are deemed "illegal". The fake stuff like Spice, etc, etc, is just legal herbs coated with this synthetic. Stay away from that sh!t. Go for the real stuff.

Also those who hate the herb, I am sorry you have had such negative associations. The world would be a much better place if we embraced cannabis and the powers of this highly-evolved and highly-useful plant.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Buddha_Mind said:
PS--the synthetic crap is garbage, and is not good for your health. The real deal is far better and low-risk for you. The fake stuff are synthetic cannabinoids formed via organic chemistry techniques...these guys basically modify the molecule just slightly in order to bypass DEA regulations on what molecular substances are deemed "illegal". The fake stuff like Spice, etc, etc, is just legal herbs coated with this synthetic. Stay away from that sh!t. Go for the real stuff.

Also those who hate the herb, I am sorry you have had such negative associations. The world would be a much better place if we embraced cannabis and the powers of this highly-evolved and highly-useful plant.

I know it's garbage, but I don't really have anyone to get the real stuff from. Plus it's so easy to get and I only do it once a week if that. So the synthetic crap works for me.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Buddha_Mind said:
What state do you live in Malice?

It doesn't look like this raid did much. The website I get it from was down for 2 days but now it is back up accepting orders and nothing has changed.

Last edited:

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Malice said:
Before I married this woman... I never smoked weed...

After we got married... I have decided to pick back up my weed habit
The problem I have with this is that you sold her a fake deal. If my girl never did drugs while we dated but once married told me "I'm gonna start shooting up again", I divorce her in a heartbeat since she deceived me. FRAUD is what she would have sold me.

Due to her immigration status, she'll stay with you and tolerate your habit.

Until she gets her green card.

Once she does, if she still doesn't like it (your weed smoking), she will leave you.

Hopefully things will work out...

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
vatoloco said:
The problem I have with this is that you sold her a fake deal. If my girl never did drugs while we dated but once married told me "I'm gonna start shooting up again", I divorce her in a heartbeat since she deceived me. FRAUD is what she would have sold me.

Once she does, if she still doesn't like it (your weed smoking), she will leave you.

Dumb analogy. Smoking herb is nothing like shooting up and if she left me for that she is dumb and anybody else is dumb for leaving someone over smoking weed.

She has had her green card for a long time already.

This woman isn't leaving me unless I cheat on her, I guarantee it. After we talked she agreed she doesn't mind unless she sees the weed. I just smoke it when she is not home, hide it in the back of the closet.
Amazing what talking can accomplish.

Buddha_Mind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
vatoloco said:

Lol man, please understand the ganja herb is not in any way akin to mainlining heroin. I'm surprised by these comments. Freedom for the ganja herb! Freedom for mother earth!

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Buddha_Mind said:
Lol man, please understand the ganja herb is not in any way akin to mainlining heroin. I'm surprised by these comments. Freedom for the ganja herb! Freedom for mother earth!

He is part of the propaganda machine.

I suppose he doesn't care if his woman DRINKS because it's legal even though it's 10 times worse for you than smoking herb.

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Malice said:
Before I married this woman she knew I was a party guy. I never smoked weed when we dated but I liked to drink.

After we got married I cut down the drinking alot. I have decided to pick back up my weed habit because it helps me relax.

Now my wife is completely straight edge. She has never even seen weed or knows what it looks like. A couple months ago I left my stash out and she saw it so I had to say I would stop doing it.

I just ordered some of the synthetic crap online and she found out and now she is pissed off again.

I would like to tell her to f/ck off I will do what I want. Let her threaten to go stay with her friends. Where is she going to go? Let me stay home and smoke weed b!tch.
I'd be way more pissed if I found out my wife was buying synthetic weed as opposed to real weed (both of us have never smoked it before). Read weed I probably wouldn't be too mad about, depending on where she got it. Synthetic weed (Spice/K2), hell naw.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MetalFortress said:
I'd be way more pissed if I found out my wife was buying synthetic weed as opposed to real weed (both of us have never smoked it before). Read weed I probably wouldn't be too mad about, depending on where she got it. Synthetic weed (Spice/K2), hell naw.

I do have an update to this stupid story.

When the wife found my stash the first time she said she threw it away but she actually kept it. When I was away at work she smoked it to see what it was like.

This is the first time she has ever done it and she said she took 3 huge hits. That was really dumb because the synthetic stuff is strong it only takes 1 hit to get baked.

She said it made her trashed and she almost killed the cat. I told her it was a mistake to do it alone and she should have told me.

Whatever, bottom line is I know can smoke as long as she is not home and doesn't see it. I laid down the law. I even ordered a new batch in front of her and she didn't care.

Buddha_Mind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
Isn't the synthetic $hit causing weird hallucinations in people?

Try not to eat anyone's face off.
Those are the crazy bath salts. Man if prohibition didn't exist people wouldn't be downing all these random ass synthetics.

Ganja herb never hurt anyone. If more people smoked weed this world would be a less violent and kinder place.

Buddha_Mind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
I am no expert on the subject, but from what I have read, the cannibal with the most MSM exposure was only on marijuana.

Having said that, I still believe in legalizing it.
The weirdest thing I've ever seen anyone eat on MJ was some random gatherings from the kitchen.

Some crazy people use MJ too, just like a mentally sick man might drink alcohol and take tylenol..doesn't mean those drugs are WHY he is crazy..he's just CRAZY ALREADY using those drugs...crazy man smokes weed...now he's just a high crazy man...doesn't mean MJ is why he's hearing voices to 'eat people'....that's some crazy ****!!!!!

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you guys criticizing the synthetic stuff have no idea what you are talking about.

It has come a LONG WAY since "Spice" and "K2".

I just ordered a new batch from a place and ONE HIT gets you high for 8 hours. It's amazing.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
Clearly I am wrong.

Apparently you have your life put together and are making all of the right decisions.

I don't eat faces. I eat p/ssy.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Malice said:
Before I married this woman she knew I was a party guy. I never smoked weed when we dated but I liked to drink.

After we got married I cut down the drinking alot. I have decided to pick back up my weed habit because it helps me relax.

Now my wife is completely straight edge. She has never even seen weed or knows what it looks like. A couple months ago I left my stash out and she saw it so I had to say I would stop doing it.

I just ordered some of the synthetic crap online and she found out and now she is pissed off again.

I would like to tell her to f/ck off I will do what I want. Let her threaten to go stay with her friends. Where is she going to go? Let me stay home and smoke weed b!tch.
The part in bold. Seriously, I read this whole thread and your whole problem started right there. Honestly, how old are you? You had to say you would stop and they you didn't (synthetic or not, it doesn't count). You lied and broke your word to your wife. Do you want a wife who breaks her word?

Back to the part in bold. This is where you reassure her it's not a big deal, it's not a full time habit, and you will occasionally indulge but not to the detriment of your family or your relationship with her. That's the sort of honesty people talk about they want but nobody is ever real enough to give. You caved in, and then slithered around trying to get around it instead of standing up in the beginning. If she made it an issues after you had been straight up, so be it. But that way everyone was honest and it was on the table. You didn't lead her at all here. You followed and then lied.

And the immigration "joke", that shyt wasn't a joke. You meant it. It was some passive agressive shyt. I don't care how many times you say it was a joke, in the midst of you lying to her and betraying her trust you threatened her as well. You are lucky to still have a wife. Imagine if your wife did the exact same thing to you, lied and then threatened you? You'd be in the MM forum talking about misandry.

I'm glad it worked out for you in the end. Next time, don't cave, don't lie, don't sneak. Be honest, bold and firm.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
The part in bold. Seriously, I read this whole thread and your whole problem started right there. Honestly, how old are you? You had to say you would stop and they you didn't (synthetic or not, it doesn't count). You lied and broke your word to your wife. Do you want a wife who breaks her word?

Back to the part in bold. This is where you reassure her it's not a big deal, it's not a full time habit, and you will occasionally indulge but not to the detriment of your family or your relationship with her. That's the sort of honesty people talk about they want but nobody is ever real enough to give. You caved in, and then slithered around trying to get around it instead of standing up in the beginning. If she made it an issues after you had been straight up, so be it. But that way everyone was honest and it was on the table. You didn't lead her at all here. You followed and then lied.

And the immigration "joke", that shyt wasn't a joke. You meant it. It was some passive agressive shyt. I don't care how many times you say it was a joke, in the midst of you lying to her and betraying her trust you threatened her as well. You are lucky to still have a wife. Imagine if your wife did the exact same thing to you, lied and then threatened you? You'd be in the MM forum talking about misandry.

I'm glad it worked out for you in the end. Next time, don't cave, don't lie, don't sneak. Be honest, bold and firm.

You nailed it. I screwed it all up. She is still p!ssed, calling me a liar now. I decided to wash my hands of it. Who needs a wife anyway?

I told her we can split the bank account (I will come out 6 grand ahead), and she can move out and start packing.

She said she wants to talk about it first. I came home and she is asleep.

I'm a d!ck, I don't give a f/ck.