Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Wife is pissing me off for the first time after a year

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did she already get her green card? If so, she is here for good.

If you have a joint account, she has every right to withdraw all of it tomorrow. So do you.

Is her family Catholic? They hate divorce. She will stay married to you if you still want her.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
Did she already get her green card? If so, she is here for good.

If you have a joint account, she has every right to withdraw all of it tomorrow. So do you.

Is her family Catholic? They hate divorce. She will stay married to you if you still want her.

yeah she got her green card. She is not going anywhere. I just f/cked her good and busted on her face. Her family will shun her if she gets divorced. I took the advice in this thread and was honest and let her know my mistakes. It's all good right now. Yes she is catholic.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think she is reading this thread.

Yesterday she asked me "do you ever think why do you need a wife?"

And tonight she asked me "what do you call it when you spray on my face? is the word bust?"

It could be coincidence but whatever, hi honey! yes the word is BUST all over your face like I did last night! Next time you have to swallow it:)

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
vatoloco said:
I disagree. But hey, it's just life. Good luck.

What do you mean? I must be throwing my life away on foreign women and weed.

The only thing I am doing wrong is smoking the fake sh!t.

Maeisgood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you smoke weed just to calm down, get something else to help you calm down.

Try Kava tea. Its so good, you have to be 18 to get it some places and its legal [for now(knowing the idiots who run this country, as soon as they find out people are enjoying it they'll out law it)].

Why does your wife hate weed? Just the illegality of it? The "health effects" of it? Educate yourself on weed then educate her on it and maybe she'll calm down. Fix your relationship before you educate her on it and introduce the idea of pot being a bogeyman slowly because women don't forget ****.