Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Wife got me on this one!

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fellas, I think I mentioned this in a previous post but wanted to elaborate a bit.

Mrs.5string has a habit of yapping in my ear when I'm watching the news, another program or otherwise doing something else. She usually talks about work. Drives me nuts! Anyway, she's at it again and I finally give her that look that says "will you just STFU!"

Her.....you just want a pvssy. You just don't want a mouth attached to it!
Me......OK, I'm busted!

She walked away and went to bed. No nookie for 5string! :D

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
You......baby thats not true.....your mouth feels just as good.
:crackup:

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
You......baby thats not true.....your mouth feels just as good.
Yep, 5string, you kept the bat on your shoulder while Strasburg messed up and greased a cheeseball waist high right down the middle. Perfect opportunity to launch that sh1t 550'.

Not that your response was bad, it was a base hit. But you could have really sat back and turned on it. :D

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My wife always does this too. We are watching a movie and she starts talking. Last night I told her to shut the hell up. She apologized and gave me a BJ.

Sir Psycho Sexy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
5string said:
Mrs.5string has a habit of yapping in my ear when I'm watching the news, another program or otherwise doing something else.
I find it extremely aggravating too. I usually turn the volume up louder and flat out ignore her. Once commercials come around I mute the tv and give her my full attention. "Okay, what were you saying?" On many occasions she hasn't even been able to recall what she was talking about. That always gives me a good laugh. Silly girl, be quiet.

What your wife said about you not wanting the mouth attached to it is unfair for her to say. Maybe a booty call or girlfriend could get away with saying that but your wife? I think its extremely insulting and rude for her to suggest you would prefer that the women you married be mute.

Boilermaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^

It's called sense of humor youngun.

She didn't turn say it in the company of a divorce lawyer;she was teasing him playfully. Mr. String is actually lucky to have a wife who shows she can be fun as hell.

Boilermaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, when you are not 22, and when you are married for a few years, there are occasionally a few nights where people want to go to bed without cuddling into each other.

I am assuming it was a night like that, and they both laughed it off the very next morning.

Mr. 5String can correct me if I am wrong.

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, busted!!

I hear ya though 5string. The worst is when you are trying to watch your show.

I went to a movie with this girl a few days ago and she was talking to me--at normal volume--during the movie! It was all I could to stifle my smoldering STFU look.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Boilermaker said:
when you are married for a few years, there are occasionally a few nights where people want to go to bed without cuddling into each other.

Maybe it's just me but this sounds gay. I RARELY go to bed when my wife does and never go with her to bed just to "cuddle".

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5 String, it's Agree and Amplify,.. you just agreed.