Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

why you want to go back or want your ex back?

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never root through the garbage once you drag the can to the curb. You get dirty, your neighbors see you do it and you rarely find what you thought was worth digging for.

It will always be time better spent developing a new plate (or 3) that attempting to repair an old one.

dannyegg4575

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sometimes, it could be a good thing if both people have learned from the experience and matured. A break could be good for two people had they taken the time to grow on their own. But if either one never grew up, it's pointless to go back because history will always repeat itself.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One cannot stand in the same river twice.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is another sad video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBgWDiYYnxI&feature=related

lol look at one comment:

"I did this... And it worked! I told her that I agree with the breakup.... an hour later she called me. She asked me why I decided to agree. I told her, she wanted it and I thought it was the best option too. Then she thanked me for everything. Now I do not know my next ****ing move!!! Someone tell me what I should do please!"

Mr. Me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This kind of "relationship saving" stuff, is fine for relationship repair when the relationship isn't breached or beyond repair. Unfortunately, when it is breached by infidelity or there's a complete loss of love/respect, many tortured, desperate, emotionally attached hopeful souls reach out to this type of help in order to try and turn things around.

broken dreams

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DJDamage said:
Here is another sad video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBgWDiYYnxI&feature=related

lol look at one comment:

"I did this... And it worked! I told her that I agree with the breakup.... an hour later she called me. She asked me why I decided to agree. I told her, she wanted it and I thought it was the best option too. Then she thanked me for everything. Now I do not know my next ****ing move!!! Someone tell me what I should do please!"

Well , yeah if she talks about break up ,it will break her circuts if you say its a good thing, but if she starts thanking you then arent' you being viewed as a tool' ?

Some biaches will not call you to say theyve broken up , they will do it whether or not they officially break up. or do the "monkey bars".

Since of what happenned to me , I will start breaking up with chicks. Let them deal with it.

if its not a serious relationship , like other guys here say : use em and let em leave you.

I learned something very valuable.
thanks!

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with Str8up as I don't think there's any "fixing" relationships.

I don't even agree with the whole once you've both matured blah blah blah years down the line argument as all that says to me is you both might be together for a few more years than you were originally but the original problems will eventually resurface ie that original incompatability and adios relationship.

A total waste of time and foxhole oneitis where you dig your foxhole and wait, wait, wait for your oneitis to be single again and then go on the attack and get her back with you after waiting in the foxhole for her so long you squandered other opportunities you could've made had you only had the courage to do so.

AFC's cling to past relationships like this and foxhole it up because of no other options period.

People can argue that love bullsh!t till their blue in the face but anyone that thinks deeply about it knows an AFC who claims love has only deeply clung to his oneitis so badly as the result of having no other options that she is now on a pedastal of perfection in his mind despite the fact that she cheated on him or rejected him and is now off sucking twelve c0cks at a time in the high school football players locker room after practice or like SunnyD is slvttin it up in a hotel room somewhere with a UFC fighter since that INCREDIBLY BORING MMA CRAP is popular these days due to Vince Mcmahon not having any competition and letting WWE turn into a pile of unwatchable sh!t.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bwahahahaha. KX I love how your post just decended into complete madness from sunny d to wwe, in less than half a breath! lol.