Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why You Should Work Out

EvilAgenda

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
As if you didn't have enough reasons.

One, you will fking look great in the long run.
And I mean freaking AMAZING. Any time you need a confidence boost, just look in the mirror. That's how powerful working out is and having a great body.

Two, testosterone.
I discovered today that whenever I am jacked up on it after heavy lifting, I cut right thru all the bullsht. Games women throw are just knocked out of the park senseless. It is like having a sixth sense about things. You will dominate any woman, in a way that will make her wet for you, regardless of everything she will try to say. Add more self-confidence, optimistic views, less stress, and the ability to channel it all towards career & business, and you have to wonder why more people don't work out.

Three, sex drive.
If you don't know that women LOOOOOOVE great sex more than men love great sex, then you oughtta open up your eyes. When did you hear of a guy moan during sex? That's right, women enjoy great sex more than men. Period. And when your sex drive is up thanks to heavy lifting and sprinting, your woman is kept happy as you continuously fk her senseless.

Enough reading, fellas, go hit that gym. :rockon:

Krueg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All so true! It also helps me deal with stress.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not to mention you literally turn into "Superman" in the bedroom...remember Testosterone builds muscle AND is responsible for sexual aspects also....

Nik TPT

Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed.

Gerared

Reaction score
Hi EvilAgenda,
Agree with your post and like to add exercise reduce the risk of premature death and prevent us from major health disease like depression, anxiety, cardiovascular disease, certain types of cancer and diabetes. Regular exercise keeps us active and helps in leading healthy lifestyle.
Alamo Heights gym

Last edited: