Why you should never trust a woman. Or anyone else for that matter.

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So. Should you trust a woman?

To answer this first imagine the person or thing you most care about and cannot imagine living without.

Imagine that person or thing lying before a steamroller piloted by me. Should you ever err or fall victim to your desires such as infidelity etc I should proceed to steamroller that person or thing that you prize so highly.

Now answer this question:

Can you guarantee for the rest of your life that you would not err or do no wrong or become temporary victim to your desires knowing that should you fail to live up to your word your loved one/thing would be flattened into oblivion by yours truly?

If your answer was the same as mine then you would then understand that if we cannot even trust ourselves then how could we possibly trust another?

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think trust in a man-woman relationship has a lot to do with good sex, if you can make a woman wet, if you f8ck her brains out and the sex attraction/lust level is over 9000 then the chance of her cheating will be minimized. Of course other factors can make her cheat aswel but sex is the most important factor. The most wifes that cheat have lame sex with their man and search for new guys to fullfill their needs

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Motherly love = unconditional (for most).

All other love = conditional (for all).

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheGambino said:
I love my mom, she always puts me on number 1 and I put her on number 1. I would ruin my whole life to safe her from harm, 100% I wouldnt care about my life and im 100% sure it's the same for her.

I trust her for the full 100000%. But yea I can't use my mother son relationship in this context.
Sure you can. So can you guarantee for the rest of your life that you will not fall victim to your desires in a way that might hurt another knowing that if you do not live up to your word your mother will be killed? Do you make this guarantee?

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sylvester the cat said:
Sure you can. So can you guarantee for the rest of your life that you will not fall victim to your desires in a way that might hurt another knowing that if you do not live up to your word your mother will be killed? Do you make this guarantee?
Uhm in the 'killing scenario' unconditonally yes

I would do anything to protect her

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheGambino said:
Uhm in the 'killing scenario' unconditonally yes

I would do anything to protect her
Just to be clear if you make no guarantee your mother will be safe and no harm will come to her no matter what you do but if you do make that guarantee and you do not live up to your guarantee your mother will be killed. You still make that guarantee?

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well as you say it the first option is logically the best one because I wouldn't have to make a guarantee and she still be safe?
Basically ill do what's best for her safety.

We don't live in a violent or unsafe city or country, I thank God for that.

If we would live in Syria or some other warzone I would 100% sure make that guarantee so that we both can live safe ill live up to it and put her on number 1 above anyone else.

Im not violent or agressive at all. If I catch someone doing something bad to my dear mother lmfao..... that's the worst thing you can do to me ill turn into a maniac

but let's keep it positive lol I don;t want to think about those scenarios

how about you?

Comatozed

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yes i can guarantee that if i knew a loved one would die due to me cheating then i would 100% not cheat.

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Comatozed said:
yes i can guarantee that if i knew a loved one would die due to me cheating then i would 100% not cheat.
If you knew a loved one's life were at stake wouldn't you be better off not making that guarantee?

By making that guarantee you put your loved one's life at risk.
What if during your lifetime you discovered your loved one cheated on you? Would you be so sure of that guarantee? My point being circumstances change. We can never make any such guarantee.