Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

why you should just go ask her out

kevbo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I got this neat little story in an e-mail, and it just proves further the ever important fact that you should NEVER sit around wondering if she likes you or not, you should just go talk to her. This is talked about a lot, but that's because it's important to any DJ.

10th grade
As I sat there in English class, I stared at the girl next to me. She was my so called "best friend". I stared at her long, silky hair, and wished she was mine. But she didn't notice me like that, and I knew it. After class, she walked up to me and asked me for the notes she had missed the day before and handed them to her. She said "thanks" and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I wanted to tell her, I want her to know that I don't want to be just friends, I love her but I'm just too shy, and I don't know why.

11th grade The phone rang. On the other end, it was her. She was in tears, mumbling on and on about how her love had broke her heart. She asked me to come over because she didn't want to be alone, so I did. As I sat next to her on the sofa, I stared at her soft eyes, wishing she was mine. After 2 hours, one Drew Barrymore movie, and three bags of chips, she decided to go to sleep. She looked at me, said "thanks" and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I want to tell her, I want her to know that I don't want to be just friends, I love her but I'm just too shy, and I don't know why.

Senior year
The day before prom she walked to my locker. "My date is sick" she said; he's not going to go well, I didn't have a date, and in 7th grade, we made a promise that if neither of us had dates, we would go together just as "best friends". So we did. Prom night, after everything was over, I was standing at her front door step! I stared at her as she smiled at me and stared at me with her crystal eyes. I want her to be mine, but she isn't think of me like that, and I know it. Then she said "I had the best time, thanks!" and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I want to tell her, I want her to know that I don't want to be just friends, I love her but I'm just too shy, and I don't know why.

Graduation Day
A day passed, then a week, then a month. Before I could blink, it was graduation day. I watched as her perfect body floated like an angel up on stage to get her diploma. I wanted her to be mine, but she didn't notice me like that, and I knew it. Before everyone went home, she came to me in her smock and hat, and cried as I hugged her. Then she lifted her head from my shoulder and said, "you're my best friend, thanks" and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I want to tell her, I want her to know that I don't want to be just friends, I love her but I'm just too shy, and I don't know why.

A Few Years Later
Now I sit in the pews of the church. That girl is getting married now. I watched her say "I do" and drive off to her new life, married to another man. I wanted her to be mine, but she didn`t see me like that, and I knew it. But before she drove away, she came to me and said "you came!". She said "thanks" and kissed me on the cheek. I want to tell her, I want her to know that I don't want to be just friends, I love her but I'm just too shy, and I don't know why.

Funeral
Years passed, I looked down at the coffin of a girl who used to be my "best friend". At the service, they read a diary entry she had wrote in her high school years. This is what it read:
I stare at him wishing he was mine, but he doesn't notice me like that, and I know it. I want to tell him, I want him to know that I don't want to be just friends, I love him but I'm just too shy, and I don't know why. I wish he would tell me he loved me! I wish I did too... I thought to my self, and I cried.
i love u

------------------
"It's not whether you win or lose, it's how many people you laid getting there."

KingBeef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice story...Even the world's biggest afc should realize on how not to pass up on a sure thing.

by the way, you shouldn't finish a sentimental story with a GET LAID comment....LOL

- KingBeef

drZaius09

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, that's a great fairy tale.

------------------
"I love you, drZaius!!!"
---Troy McClure

xSnag

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know of this really reflects reality.

------------------
Yes, I am a recovering Sensitive Nice Asian Guy.

strong like bull

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ouch

goes to show you that you should ALWAYS try to seize the moment. make your intentions known.

Ricardo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice story. It was truly the guys fault for getting in the friends zone.

Remember guys: You can wait forever for the girl to make the first move!

Boono11

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post. You always need to seize the moment. You may really like this girl but you just say to youself she won't like me and she could be saying the same thing about you. well just seize every oppurtunity. just like in eminem's song lose yourself. you never know when your gonna get the chance.

------------------
"Courage is being scared to death--and saddling up anyway."
- John Wayne

"One of the most important things in life is showing up."
Keanau Reeves, Hardball

E-mail:Boono11@aol.com
Aim:Boono11

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It has a good moral in it.

But yall realize that - life ain't like that right? You should tell her you like her, but dont' expect it to be mutual.

right?

GHOST

------------------
Just be a real man, N do real shît,
Approach yo goals without fear, bîtch.

Reaction score
I cried also and I was not at the funeral :(

Why would they read her diary at a funeral, let alone that passage from years back with her husband present. :rolleyes:

Tai

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
I cried also and I was not at the funeral :(

Why would they read her diary at a funeral, let alone that passage from years back with her husband present. :rolleyes:

You dint really cry did you?

gav

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that story's a little incomplete though

these parts are missed out

The Day after Graduation

I browse the internet looking for ways to get this girl and come across sosuave.com. after reading the bible several times through, i do the bootcamp to get some experience and get over my oneitis with that girl.

Ten months after finding sosuave

I have now banged over 20 women and have a really close relationship now with one of them. we get engaged. i'm actually over my oneitis with the girl in high school, but for entertainment purposes i'll just pretend i'm still infatuated.