Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why you probably shouldn't be sleeping around...

yungballa

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
****ing ridiculous. what are people coming to nowadays.

anyone who supports nonsense like this has lost their mind. i would like to see what in the hell invaded her brain to make her think such a silly thought like this.

im honestly scared of what america is going to come to in the next 10-20 years. it scares me.

STDs are a damn stigma. there's nothing ****ing honorable about carrying around a goddamn disease that destroys your body because you couldn't be careful enough.

this goes to show how brainwashed females are because of feminism.

we're in trouble if people start to adopt the concept that having stds is an "honorable" thing.

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ALWAYS ALWAYS WRAP IT UP. You can still catch HERPS with a condom! That **** is scary. And guess what the even the sweetest girl next door doesn't care if you use 1!

I swear to god that 9 out of the last 10 I've been with didn't care if I used a rubber. Ok so maybe I'm a trust worthy guy but that's still nutz! In the heat moment they seriously don't care. Wrap it up end of story. Even if they so NO condom put 1 on! Captain obvious. Btches be crazy, don't join their "club".

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Herpes is not a STD, I was reading an article about how it was quite normal back in the day and wasn't even classified as a STD, until they could make money off of it. No....this wasn't a conspiracy website

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Herpes is not a STD, I was reading an article about how it was quite normal back in the day and wasn't even classified as a STD, until they could make money off of it. No....this wasn't a conspiracy website
STD or STI........I still don't want it!

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Herpes is a virus than can be transmitted through sexual contact = STD. There is no way to rationalize away that it is not a sexually transmitted disease. Minimizing it to yourself, and to others, to try and justify that it is ok to put others at risk, unknowing to them, does not make doing so right.

If someone has herpes, the fair and responsible thing to do is let their potential partner know and allow their partner to choose for themselves, if they want to engage the risk. It should be their choice to make, not yours for them. Yes, I understand, that may ruin your capacity to ever easily have a ONS again.

Inferring that it's not a big deal for men to knowingly put women at risk, than to me you are also saying you think it's perfectly ok for women to knowingly put men at risk as well. I doubt any man on this board, would say he would not care, if a woman knew she had Herpes, but just didn't think it was a big deal, because she personally does not consider it a STD, so she didn't bother telling him before they had sex and now he's infected. I think he would be would be pissed, just as much as any woman would be, and rightfully so.

Sure, the incidence of Herpes is rising. Many people have been infected and don't even know it. That doesn't mean, for those that do know, that they no longer have a responsibility to let others know the risk involved, in having sex together. It doesn't mean getting infected is inconsequential for others and their lives. People's immune systems are different and the full degree to which it affects someone and their life, is unknown until it does.

Be aware that knowingly putting someone at risk of Herpes, against their knowledge, also can come with consequences to the one who is infected. The court system in California has awarded several people large sums of money, when they were not warned in advance, by infected partners, who then infected them with Herpes. The first link I found included two cases, one with an award for 6.7 MILLION and a the second case with an award for 2.49 MILLION. (I am not commenting on the amount awarded.) My point here is that it is a mistake to believe that if one already has Herpes, any related risk is now behind them, and whether they spread it or not, is not a concern. Finding oneself in court, with a subsequent loss of assets would certainly prove otherwise.

I don't believe Herpes should carry a stigma. I do believe people deserve to the opportunity to manage their own risk, through informed consent.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/california-court-upholds-67-million-award-herpes-lawsuit/story?id=13159756

Last edited:

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Herpes is a virus than can be transmitted through sexual contact = STD. There is no way to rationalize away that it is not a sexually transmitted disease. Minimizing it to yourself, and to others, to try and justify that it is ok to put others at risk, unknowing to them, does not make doing so right.

If someone has herpes, the fair and responsible thing to do is let their potential partner know and allow their partner to choose for themselves, if they want to engage the risk. It should be their choice to make, not yours for them. Yes, I understand, that may ruin your capacity to ever easily have a ONS again.

Inferring that it's not a big deal for men to knowingly put women at risk, than to me you are also saying you think it's perfectly ok for women to knowingly put men at risk as well. I doubt any man on this board, would say he would not care, if a woman knew she had Herpes, but just didn't think it was a big deal, because she personally does not consider it a STD, so she didn't bother telling him before they had sex and now he's infected. I think he would be would be pissed, just as much as any woman would be, and rightfully so.

Sure, the incidence of Herpes is rising. Many people have been infected and don't even know it. That doesn't mean, for those that do know, that they no longer have a responsibility to let others know the risk involved, in having sex together. It doesn't mean getting infected is inconsequential for others and their lives. People's immune systems are different and the full degree to which it affects someone and their life, is unknown until it does.

Be aware that knowingly putting someone at risk of Herpes, against their knowledge, also can come with consequences to the one who is infected. The court system in California has awarded several people large sums of money, when they were not warned in advance, by infected partners, who then infected them with Herpes. The first link I found included two cases, one with an award for 6.7 MILLION and a the second case with an award for 2.49 MILLION. (I am not commenting on the amount awarded.) My point here is that it is a mistake to believe that if one already has Herpes, any related risk is now behind them, and whether they spread it or not, is not a concern. Finding oneself in court, with a subsequent loss of assets would certainly prove otherwise.

I don't believe Herpes should carry a stigma. I do believe people deserve to the opportunity to manage their own risk, through informed consent.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/california-court-upholds-67-million-award-herpes-lawsuit/story?id=13159756

Herpes is not a STD, its classified as one and you can get Herpes simple 1 from kissing.

Its not serious its in the same boat as other mild skin conditions like Psoarsis etc

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The court system in California has awarded several people large sums of money, when they were not warned in advance, by infected partners, who then infected them with Herpes.
Thankfully, I don't live in California.

Its not serious its in the same boat as other mild skin conditions like Psoarsis etc
Yes. Most cases can also be managed quite well with diet, lifestyle, supplements, and prescription medication.

It's almost silly to call Herpes a disease. It gets better as you get older. How many diseases do that?

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ALWAYS ALWAYS WRAP IT UP. You can still catch HERPS with a condom! That **** is scary. And guess what the even the sweetest girl next door doesn't care if you use 1!

I swear to god that 9 out of the last 10 I've been with didn't care if I used a rubber. Ok so maybe I'm a trust worthy guy but that's still nutz! In the heat moment they seriously don't care. Wrap it up end of story. Even if they so NO condom put 1 on! Captain obvious. Btches be crazy, don't join their "club".
Hell yea. And a lot of them will take the condom off of you themselves lol

dutchmaster

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would never bang that dragon anyway

dutchmaster

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thankfully, I don't live in California.

Yes. Most cases can also be managed quite well with diet, lifestyle, supplements, and prescription medication.

It's almost silly to call Herpes a disease. It gets better as you get older. How many diseases do that?
jersey too man.. i had a girl try to press charges cuz I gave her chlamydia.. thankfully I got off cuz she basically had no evidence other than her word.. (I didn't know I had it till another girl after her I was bangin tested herself)

I guess that's what I get for doing the right thing and telling her to get checked. Instead of thanking me she tried to sabotage me. Too bad for her she was an idiot

HALP

Reaction score
Despite being a board certified physician - after unwittingly either giving or possibly contracting HSV2 from a now ex-fiance' (more on that via RM Blog) - I too did some brushing up on this irritating yet manageable STD.

-First outbreak of Herpes can occur essentially any time after you have been infected; yep, b/c of the bizarre workings of our immune system, that could be months or even years later.
-Something like 20% of the 'population' has it.
-Rx (e.g. Acyclovir - an 'anti-viral') are available via your physician, are generally well-tolerated and can help (e.g. lessen duration of an outbreak).
-You can give and receive this nasty little bugger (i.e. virus - it's not a bacteria or really a bug, fellas) pretty much any time if you/they are infected; you/they need not have an active outbreak to transmit.

I hope that helps.

-Halp

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Herpes is not a STD, its classified as one and you can get Herpes simple 1 from kissing.

Psoriasis is NOT a skin condition. It's a calcium issue caused by the buildup of excessive calcium proteins in the wrong places and linked to improper gut bacteria(like pretty much every other autoimmune disease). The reason they build up is because most people take in 6-8 times too much calcium in their diet since everything is fortified with it, but nowhere near enough Magnesium, Vitamin D3 and Vitamin K2 to deal with the calcium. So it goes to places it's not supposed to be...like the soft tissues(lupus, psoriasis, etc), arteries(atherosclerosis), hair follicles(balding), etc. It is manifested through the skin but attempting to cure it by treating the skin is akin to trying clean up dog sh!t off the floor by shoving it under a rug.

Last edited:

Reptar

Don Juan
Reaction score

Same, I went a while without using condoms, and most girls really don't care. Hell, I could have condoms there and they don't really push the issue. I had Plan B handy at all times though> I need to get more actually.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Psoriasis is NOT a skin condition. It's a calcium issue caused by the buildup of excessive calcium proteins in the wrong places and linked to improper gut bacteria(like pretty much every other autoimmune disease). The reason they build up is because most people take in 6-8 times too much calcium in their diet since everything is fortified with it, but nowhere near enough Magnesium, Vitamin D3 and Vitamin K2 to deal with the calcium.
That's interesting. Thanks for posting those ideas. I have a mild case of psoriasis myself. The one semi-alternative treatment that I read about being effective is soaking in a bath of salts from the Dead Sea. Doctors in that part of the world frequently tell their psoriasis patients to go soak in the Dead Sea. The water has a lot of magnesium in it.

The idea of being able to use probiotics to treat psoriasis is intriguing as well. The problem is that there are almost infinite combinations of beneficial bacteria one can ingest. Maybe I can ferment some cabbage and make my own sauerkraut.

And on the main topic of STDs, I think HSV and HPV are primarily immune system malfunctions. I've posted on here before about being married to a woman for seven years who had HSV2, and I never got it.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's interesting. Thanks for posting those ideas. I have a mild case of psoriasis myself. The one semi-alternative treatment that I read about being effective is soaking in a bath of salts from the Dead Sea. Doctors in that part of the world frequently tell their psoriasis patients to go soak in the Dead Sea. The water has a lot of magnesium in it.

The idea of being able to use probiotics to treat psoriasis is intriguing as well. The problem is that there are almost infinite combinations of beneficial bacteria one can ingest. Maybe I can ferment some cabbage and make my own sauerkraut.

And on the main topic of STDs, I think HSV and HPV are primarily immune system malfunctions. I've posted on here before about being married to a woman for seven years who had HSV2, and I never got it.
Yes...it's the reason why High doses of vitamin D3 help, Activated Vitamin D3 helps(calcipitrione), vitamin K2 helps and why Ocean water/Dead Sea water helps(very high in magnesium)...they ALL deal with calcium.

As for bacteria I'd recommend making your own milk kefir from organic, grass fed milk. You can get the grains online very cheaply(under $10) and it churns out kefir like crazy...contains 40+ beneficial bacteria and yeasts, but if you can't handle the slightly more sour than yogurt taste, kefir water is a viable alternative although it's only got about 20 bacteria and yeasts...those grains reproduce like wildfire as well...you can start giving them away or eating the grains themselves after a few months...

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I use a condom I lose my erection so I always go raw. Condoms ruin the mood.