Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why you never can tell her.....

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well as I understand "coach" is that he means that in the initial stage and she must first say the "magical words". Not later on. Of course you can then tell a girl that you like her then...
At the end of the day, it's always better to show/display your love (if there's any) to your woman through actions, not verbally.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As has been said many times, there are different ways of handling women based on:

Country
Culture
if you want a f-buddy, a ONS or an LTR

It's important for us to participate in the discussions to know what the parameters are. I feel we spend 90% of our time trying to figure out said data points and much less time having congruent discussions.

Answers will vary if you're a 20-something trying to get your pud wet, a 30-something looking to start the wife search, a 40+ dude macking on whoever.
Hey Pierce,
I got a great idea,what about Guys put down their Age,and Country of Origin.

JoyDivision1990

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like how do you mean?
Intermittent reinforcement. At times you act adoringly and sentimental and can tell her you love her, other times distant yourself, act aloof and keep her wondering/guessing.
It's an intoxicating and dangerous combination of hot/cold, push/pull, come close/go away. And during the loving times, yes you can tell her!

Women complain when he becomes distant and aloof, it's all BS. Take that away and they're bored and running to next guy who's able to give them just the right dose of highs/lows.
You're welcome. ;)

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Ya know Scara, you're a mind reader! you're just amazing brah.

When (if) I ever grow up I want to be just like you!

Hey Pierce,
I got a great idea,what about Guys put down their Age,and Country of Origin.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ya know Scara, you're a mind reader! you're just amazing brah.

When (if) I ever grow up I want to be just like you!
Hi Pierce,
Age is not that important but useful,but some of our Brothers live in completely divergent Cultures where our advice can actually be counter productive,Just Saying!

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like how do you mean?
Sometimes you are aloof sometimes you are warm, sometimes you are cool, sometimes you are super nice, other times you are indifferent. Sometimes you are immediately responsive, sometimes you are more distant.

But it can’t be a contrived thing it’s got to be because you actually have other stuff going on.

I’m naturally rather aloof. Works brilliantly but it’s how I am not how I’m acting.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just be careful on intermittent reinforcement, as it’s ultimately a psychological device and easily manipulated in the wrong direction

Mertz09

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes you are aloof sometimes you are warm, sometimes you are cool, sometimes you are super nice, other times you are indifferent. Sometimes you are immediately responsive, sometimes you are more distant.

But it can’t be a contrived thing it’s got to be because you actually have other stuff going on.

I’m naturally rather aloof. Works brilliantly but it’s how I am not how I’m acting.
Good advice here! Thanks.

Mertz09

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

I truly believe that the younger Men on this..... (You Don't Know What You Don't Know) should pay more attention to this kind of wisdom. Experience means a lot!!!!