Why you fail with women 101, A guide to escalation.

KevinRyman22

Don Juan
Reaction score
Most guys think too heavily about the end goal of sex before anything else. This puts a huge burden on their mind and often if they are not thinking of sex, they are worried about being rejected constantly throughout the interaction.. possibly plagued by girls who they didnt go past the 1st date with.

The key to doing well with women is focusing on first
1) talking to them .. in this space if u are thinking from the heart or from your ****, you are not ready to date..
2) focusing on topics that re important to know and showcase who you are and who she is - the idea is it should start out civil/common or professional (in work cases) before getting personal.. its more natural for a woman to first only say hi and hello wiht a smile, then graduate to work talk or gym related or class related, then next time a personal thing or two, then more personal convos, some jokes, and then after a few times
3) hang out outside of the place u met her or see her / exchange numbers
4) make things flirty but keep it lighthearted, no sexual stuff just yet
5) the goal should be to get her to a point where u guys hug first, or if u havent kino'd already, touch hands more and stuff, then maybe a kiss on the cheek or more playful touches, light touch on the arm or shoulder
6) graduate to kisses or flirting and talking about kissing
7) when u have her alone, dont think about sex, for the first few times, tell yourself to not have sex and just hoold each other/kiss
8) after first few times, graduate to kissing on ther places, touching body parts/private parrts. if sex happens, let it be.
9) If sex didnt happen, thatsbetter. now when u see her ur so sexually charged and comfortable, sex will be easy.. and ur python will be raging.. have sex with her
10) dont ghost her after sex. tell her u enjoyed the experience and joke about something or say u are glad to have met her..

From now on u have a nice thing going. its up to you to decide whether to keep it strictly sexual or make things more serious.. As the guy, you are in control of the relationship. AT this point its very important you withdraw attention from other women and things because you never know how the girl thinks and don want to ruin a good thing

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro, women either like you or they don't lol. All of this **** about "game" or these check lists like you presented are completely irrelevant if she isn't attracted to you or where you aren't her "type".

If a woman rejects me, I don't begin to dissect the interaction to figure out what went wrong lol, I just assume they weren't interested.

If I have a date with a woman that I do not see again, I assume that there was some sort of initial interest but then she later changes her mind. Maybe she didn't feel there was any real personal compatibility, or something more detailed like she didn't understand my sense of humor or found a certain mannerism or quirk of mine annoying lol.

The reality is that a woman could lose interest over a huge range of things, many of which are beyond your control. It could even be something like an ex of hers wants to get back together or she's been talking to another guy that has priority over you. Women like you or they don't, it's that simple.

Last edited:

KevinRyman22

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro, women either like you or they don't lol. All of this **** about "game" or these check lists like you presented are completely irrelevant if she isn't attracted to you or where you aren't her "type".

If a woman rejects me, I don't begin to dissect the interaction to figure out what went wrong lol, I just assume they weren't interested.

If I have a date with a woman that I do not see again, I assume that there was some sort of initial interest but then later changes her mind. Maybe she didn't feel there was any real personal compatibility, or something more detailed like she didn't understand my sense of humor or found a certain mannerism or quirk of mine annoying lol.

The reality is that a woman could lose interest over a huge range of things, many of which are beyond your control. It could even be something like an ex of hers wants to get back together or she's been talking to another guy that has priority over you. Women like you or they don't, it's that simple.
WOOSH. This stuff flew over your head and tells me you dont know much about interacting with women or socializing.

Even if a girl likes u immediately, rarely do girls just thriow themselves at u unless they have issues. Maybe you are used to some fat whales but the rest of us are talking about normal human interactions and how to navigate like a man.

The hot guy who gets shut down often because he comes off too strong can reall find this post useful, the same as the guy who is too careful and wants the girl to make the first move.. or the guy who is anxious ,mainly thinking about sex.

This post has nothing to do with analyzing or dealing with rejection or any of that. its about how to properly escalate with normal girls who feel more comfortable with natural progression (maybe 80% of women). Guys we are often very hasty in trying to go for sex an d it kills it for 90% of us.

Ask yourself whens the last time you got laid and how many partners you have? YOur attitude tells me its been a while

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WOOSH. This stuff flew over your head and tells me you dont know much about interacting with women or socializing.

Even if a girl likes u immediately, rarely do girls just thriow themselves at u unless they have issues. Maybe you are used to some fat whales but the rest of us are talking about normal human interactions and how to navigate like a man.

The hot guy who gets shut down often because he comes off too strong can reall find this post useful, the same as the guy who is too careful and wants the girl to make the first move.. or the guy who is anxious ,mainly thinking about sex.

Ask yourself whens the last time you got laid and how many partners you have? YOur attitude tells me its been a while
Bro, I'm a white male that is 6'4", currently around 230 with a 34" waist. If I get rejected I don't try to pull off some mental gymnastic moves about what happened to where I dissect every little detail. That is something I used to do years ago and trying to decipher the intricacies of the interaction never benefitted me in any way. Women that are interested make things easy, women that are NOT interested or have low interest do not. Guys that are coming on here, or any other forum related to this topic, that discuss issues they are having with women during the initial/early stages with them (first dates, getting numbers, etc.) are overwhelmingly more often than not dealing with women that have little to NO interest. In contrast, if a guy meets a woman that is interested/attracted, or even highly so, he isn't going to be posting about it on some forum because **** just lines up naturally. Women like this will make themselves available to you, meaning they make time to be able to go out on a date, they respond to your texts, etc.

This crap isn't rocket science. Things become much simpler when you look at from what I just presented.

KevinRyman22

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro, I'm a white male that is 6'4", currently around 230 with a 34" waist. If I get rejected I don't try to pull off some mental gymnastic moves about what happened to where I dissect every little detail. That is something I used to do years ago and trying to decipher the intricacies of the interaction never benefitted me in any way. Women that are interested make things easy, women that are NOT interested or have low interest do not. Guys that are coming on here, or any other forum related to this topic, that discuss issues they are having with women during the initial/early stages with them (first dates, getting numbers, etc.) are overwhelmingly more often than not dealing with women that have little to NO interest. In contrast, if a guy meets a woman that is interested/attracted, or even highly so, he isn't going to be posting about it on some forum because **** just lines up naturally. Women like this will make themselves available to you, meaning they make time to be able to go out on a date, they respond to your texts, etc.

This crap isn't rocket science. Things become much simpler when you look at from what I just presented.
again this post is not about rejection. you only read what you want to hear because ur so focused on this idea of rejection which tells me you are very used to it.

as a 6'4 white male, you didnt answer when the last time u got laid is-- and im not surprised becaus eim sure it was a long time ago. you are obviously here for a reason and no matter how much you deny that,it doesnt take away from you not reading the post or understanding what or who it is for..

going around sayin sh$t isnt rocket science when you dont understand who tis post is intended for shows that you are just a reactive/unhappy person. go get laid big boy instead of pretending that being 6'4 is helpin you at all.. becaus eim sure u cant post one text message from a girl who u saw recently with a date stamp on it

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the stuff in OP is either for a woman you intend to LTR/marry or some crush you see as a must have conquest. Otherwise, all that effort doesn't make sense and it's counterproductive. Firstly, because you can't build rapport with the run of the mill bimbo and forcing yourself to do so will just kill the sexual attraction when you see the dull, uninteresting person hiding behind 3 layers of makeup. Secondly, to go through all those steps for the kind of woman who fvcks on the 2nd/3rd date with a random from a dating app means you don't respect yourself and your time.

KevinRyman22

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the stuff in OP is either for a woman you intend to LTR/marry or some crush you see as a must have conquest. Otherwise, all that effort doesn't make sense and it's counterproductive. Firstly, because you can't build rapport with the run of the mill bimbo and forcing yourself to do so will just kill the sexual attraction when you see the dull, uninteresting person hiding behind 3 layers of makeup. Secondly, to go through all those steps for the kind of woman who fvcks on the 2nd/3rd date with a random from a dating app means you don't respect yourself and your time.
thats fair in a way but.. what im trying to get at is.. so many men fail with women they met in real life situations due to a lack of rapport building and natural progression that allows a woman to feel trust and comfort with you. they either want to get into bed desperately without putting in the work of nurturing that comfort/security/connection or they get upset or act weird thinking the woman doesnt like them and are too impatient

its really not much more complicated than that. kind of like a reminder that this stuff is really step b y step.. as you mentioned girls who put out easy are not going to be worth your time anyways

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to build/increase rapport with women who have demonstrated they're interested in you.

They're not the prize, OP, we are.

Also, the sky is blue.

KevinRyman22

Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to build and further rapport with women who have demonstrated they're interested in you.

Also, the sky is blue.
Some women will not demonstrate signs of interest.. you have to make them realize why they are interested in you. A woman can have any number of guys, for most women, beauty/looks /you simoply existing doesnt make u attractive enough for her to show you any signs or like you.

But yes i agree with building rapport with women who are interested in you.. but waiting on a girl to show you shes interested is a ***** move

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP do you ask permission to touch them? lolz

FFS you ignore women who don't demonstrate interest. Or you engage for your own amusement. You don't supplicate them.

KevinRyman22

Don Juan
Reaction score
OP do you ask permission to touch them? lolz

FFS you ignore women who don't demonstrate interest. Wtf?
The irony of you asking that when you said to only try and build rapport with women who show you they are interested.

MAn it must be interesting to be a walking oxymoron. Learn to make sense.

KevinRyman22

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bolded for emphasis.
yes waiting on a girl showing you IOI's is a pu55y move. real men go after what they want not wait for signs and clues .. because idk how old you are but --reality check: most women will not giveu any fuccin signs .. they dont need to. they can open up an app and choose who they want and usually guys COME TO THEM. you are not special .. unless u are 6'5 and played football, are socially popular, and good looking with a good personality

infact since you are coming off as a 14 yr old, let me tell you right now.. MOst women go OUT OF THEIR WAY TO HIDE thei rinterest in men as to not be taken advantage of. then wehn they know u like them, they play coy. real men see thru all this and just take the cake.. while u wait for the cake to be served

saying smoe sht like "do u ask a girl permissiON" then using a quote from me to prove MY Point against you further shows you are making NO SENSE. I think im talking to a primate

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The irony of you asking that when you said to only try and build rapport with women who show you they are interested.

MAn it must be interesting to be a walking oxymoron. Learn to make sense.
This - "OP do you ask permission to touch them? lolz" was sarcasm.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yes waiting on a girl showing you IOI's is a pu55y move. real men go after what they want not wait for signs and clues .. because idk how old you are but --reality check: most women will not giveu any fuccin signs .. they dont need to. they can open up an app and choose who they want and usually guys COME TO THEM. you are not special .. unless u are 6'5 and played football, are socially popular, and good looking with a good personality

infact since you are coming off as a 14 yr old, let me tell you right now.. MOst women go OUT OF THEIR WAY TO HIDE thei rinterest in men as to not be taken advantage of. then wehn they know u like them, they play coy. real men see thru all this and just take the cake.. while u wait for the cake to be served

saying smoe sht like "do u ask a girl permissiON" then using a quote from me to prove MY Point against you further shows you are making NO SENSE. I think im talking to a primate
I don't know how attractive you are but I get IOI's all the time.

KevinRyman22

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know how attractive you are but I get IOI's all the time.
many of us do, but we dont wait for them to talk to women we like. at least some of us dont. maybe you are a young handsome guy. im only above average but girls usually like me and get frustrated that i dont like them back. then start telling people they thinki have a wife.. but regardless, i dont give a girl my attention just because she exists and gives me IOI's, i go for the girls i like and can give 0 ****s about ones i dont like

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pretty much this
In simple terms, if a girl thinks you're hot/she's attracted to you/you're her 'type' etc, then it's really quite hard to NOT get her in bed. It tends to all just take care of itself. Base level social skills would help.
And if you are NOT her type at all/she's not attracted to you/she thinks you're too old or fat or ugly etc for HER tates, then all of the 'game' in the world is for nought. Will not cut any ice. It's a numbers game

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can drop innuendoes when you're talking to them. If they're lukewarm or coy, use plausibly deniable sexual humor and light kino. The process described in the OP is unnecessarily long. "Act like a eunich until she feels comfortable with you", said no one ever.

Reaction score
Most guys think too heavily about the end goal of sex before anything else. This puts a huge burden on their mind and often if they are not thinking of sex, they are worried about being rejected constantly throughout the interaction.. possibly plagued by girls who they didnt go past the 1st date with.

The key to doing well with women is focusing on first
1) talking to them .. in this space if u are thinking from the heart or from your ****, you are not ready to date..
2) focusing on topics that re important to know and showcase who you are and who she is - the idea is it should start out civil/common or professional (in work cases) before getting personal.. its more natural for a woman to first only say hi and hello wiht a smile, then graduate to work talk or gym related or class related, then next time a personal thing or two, then more personal convos, some jokes, and then after a few times
3) hang out outside of the place u met her or see her / exchange numbers
4) make things flirty but keep it lighthearted, no sexual stuff just yet
5) the goal should be to get her to a point where u guys hug first, or if u havent kino'd already, touch hands more and stuff, then maybe a kiss on the cheek or more playful touches, light touch on the arm or shoulder
6) graduate to kisses or flirting and talking about kissing
7) when u have her alone, dont think about sex, for the first few times, tell yourself to not have sex and just hoold each other/kiss
8) after first few times, graduate to kissing on ther places, touching body parts/private parrts. if sex happens, let it be.
9) If sex didnt happen, thatsbetter. now when u see her ur so sexually charged and comfortable, sex will be easy.. and ur python will be raging.. have sex with her
10) dont ghost her after sex. tell her u enjoyed the experience and joke about something or say u are glad to have met her..

From now on u have a nice thing going. its up to you to decide whether to keep it strictly sexual or make things more serious.. As the guy, you are in control of the relationship. AT this point its very important you withdraw attention from other women and things because you never know how the girl thinks and don want to ruin a good thing
another reminder, i've felt this way for years now, the way a man talks and behaves, acts, in a conversation or interaction with a woman, is what either makes or breaks attraction, not the other way around. Another way to put it, its only men that need to know or learn how to talk to women, not the other way around. The quality of the interaction, conversation, is always on the mans shoulders, men are the only ones that have to make the conversation or interaction interesting, fun, bring value to it.