Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why Would A Girl Do This?

DaneB

Don Juan
Reaction score
This girl that I dated for 4 months and I decided to become just friends. (Lets call her Janice) Lately she has been telling me about how guys find her attractive.

She told me how this old guy told her how she was beautiful and looked really cute when she was gathering carts. She works at a grocery store. She said that it made her all warm inside.

Then she told me about this other guy that is Mexican and his 20's was looking for her the other day. And that she knows that he likes her.

I told her about some girls just this week. I heard this girl thought I had really pretty eyes. Also, another one told me that my brothers and I are hot. When we went to the Dominican Republic a couple years ago, all the girls were looking at us and wondering "Which one is hotter." Since Im really tall (6'7"), but handsome, I told her jokingly that the girls were like "Who are those freakishly tall buffoons."

When I told Janice this, she told me yeah its kinda hard, sometimes I cant tell whether people stare at me. I feel like they think Im some sort of freak. I was like no you aren't. She was acting really seriously, almost like she was hurt or something by what I said...

Chances are Im looking into this too much because I do that a lot, but I thought I would tell some of you Don Juans out there and tell me what you guys think.

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
when girls talk about guys that find them attractive, it means they want you to know other guys think they're hot (i.e. make you see that they are a prize), and that you should ask her out before someone else does.

read the bible, this has all been discussed before. seriously. you've been here since 2000, you should know ******** by now...

ConfidentDon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I have to agree with that reply. Eeither take her and make her a Fu*k buddy or tell her straight up that you really don't give a rats a$$ what other guys think about her. If your any sort of DJ you have self respect and really don't need her anyway. If it were me personally I would straight up tell her I don't give a crap and to stop calling me if that's all she has to say. Your time is to important.

green69

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MindOverMatter
when girls talk about guys that find them attractive, it means they want you to know other guys think they're hot (i.e. make you see that they are a prize), and that you should ask her out before someone else does.
What if they are just insecure and like to brag that some guy thinks they're hot? A co-worker of mine told me "all the young guys at the club hit on her." (she is older than me) and she has a bf I don't think she was trying to hit on me.

big dizzle

Don Juan
Reaction score
They are either fishing for compliments or she is a attention *****. Pretty much the same thing. Don't think too much about what all this means. If you want her go for her. If you don't want her then don't worry about what it means its just talk. Change the subject or let her know that hearing about that stuff makes you uncomfortable. Too many people are posting questions about if she says this what does it mean, and if she says that should I do this or should I do that. FVCK it! Seriously go for what you want and if you don't want it and the proverbial "it" bothers you then screw that. I'm drunk and that may have been a bit confusing but hopefully you get the point.

Dizz

DaneB

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MindOverMatter
when girls talk about guys that find them attractive, it means they want you to know other guys think they're hot (i.e. make you see that they are a prize), and that you should ask her out before someone else does
Thats what I was thinking, but I've mentioned the possibility of us getting back together, but she doesnt think that she should date right now. I'm fine with being good friends like we are because Im sure that I can find a chick thats better looking and better for me. When I first told her that I don't have any more feelings for her, she was saying stuff about how she was ugly. She was the one that cut all communication during dead week this year because she was starting to lose interest. I didn't know where she had been all this week and dropped by her room and told her that I had had enough. Like 3 weeks later, I told her I no longer had feelings for her. Then she told me that I thought she was ugly and I told her that was B.S. IM thinking that Im friends with a girl that is very very insecure and confused. Do you guys agree? Or could there be something else that Im not seeing?

muttley

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Whats happening here is a that she wants you to ask her out. Plain and simple. She is trying to get you jelous. She is telling you about these guys asking her out because she is "bigging her self up" , she is making her self appear more desirable TO YOU. She is showing you that she is in demand and that shes hot property so there fore you better get with her or else someone else will.

Dude i losta great girl like this.. i didnt see it comming and the girl did the exact same thign described by you. I didnt know that i probably hurt her and this was a like a last ditch effort by her to "get me"...

read my thread bro, should help you
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?threadid=77078&highlight=

peace

muttley