Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why Women Love Wackiness and Hate Nerdy-ness

NeverFear

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wacky: (my own definition) "The art of communicating, expressing, or demonstrating an absurdity in a humorous way".

Women love confidence, and wacky guys are viewed as confident, whereas goofy/nerdy/eccentric/or strange guys are viewed as non confident.

What's the difference?

Its an issue of focused intelligence. It takes a great deal of WIT and INTELLIGENCE (all aspects of the alpha male) to be wacky, but it takes almost no talent to be goofy.

George Clooney is wacky and witty. Jim Carey is goofy.

Women find wackiness oddly reassuring, because it ESTABLISHES that the male is both highly intelligent and fun to be with. It leads to attraction.

Wackiness is the perfect vehicle to establish intelligence to the female without getting overly serious. Its an irresistable combination.

I make sure I act wacky consistently, but its a balance. Like all good things, it has to be timed right to be effective.

But there are several ways of doing it:

1. going into character-

2. observational absurdity:

3. word play

4. biting sarcasm: her: "he's got a cute ass". you: "yeah but too bad he's wearing it on his shoulders"

A fringe benefit of wackiness is that it makes females feel safe and comfortable around you during the early dating stages.

For a homework assignment, go to a video store and see if they have a copy of "roxanne" starring steve martin. That character had MASTERED wackiness, and even though its just a movie, it demonstrates why
women cant resist it.

Neon Owl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
George Clooney is wacky????

Oh you mean when he played that wacky doc in ER? Oh no, you must mean that wacky vampire killer he played in Dusk 'Til Dawn? Oh yea you must mean the wacky soldier he plays in 3 Kings right?
WTF?

Jim Carey is a goof though, I'll give you that.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, I thought women liked nerds.
There was some post here awhile back where a guy was told by this girl "you're not a bad guy or a nerd, which is not good because those are the types of guys women fantasize about".

This matches my experience as well. Because I've known some hot women who have really liked some nerdy types. One told me "Nerds are the best, because they treat you better". It depends on the type of nerd though, they still have to be a cool type of nerd, not the super geek kind.

J. Darko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
Actually, I thought women liked nerds.
There was some post here awhile back where a guy was told by this girl "you're not a bad guy or a nerd, which is not good because those are the types of guys women fantasize about".

This matches my experience as well. Because I've known some hot women who have really liked some nerdy types. One told me "Nerds are the best, because they treat you better". It depends on the type of nerd though, they still have to be a cool type of nerd, not the super geek kind.
I had a girl telling me the exact same thing recently! She said that girls like to see guys fit in some sort of image, that it's better to be something rather than neither a bad guy or a nerd.

So yes, they lie bad guys and they like nerds, but anything in between is going to have a hard time.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Neon Owl said:
George Clooney is wacky????

Oh you mean when he played that wacky doc in ER? Oh no, you must mean that wacky vampire killer he played in Dusk 'Til Dawn? Oh yea you must mean the wacky soldier he plays in 3 Kings right?
WTF?

Jim Carey is a goof though, I'll give you that.

Clooney's comedic work is underrated. The Men Who Stare at Goats, Oh Brother Where Art Thou, Intolerable Cruelty and Leatherheads. The man can be hilarious, I was pretty surprised by him in all of those films as I didn't necessarily want to see them, (especially the intolerable cruelty, but if you ignore the hollywood ending, its some real talk about game). He's mastered the double take and the spit take.

NeverFear

Don Juan
Reaction score
"Nerds are the best, because they treat you better""""? WHAT?

I see you havnt learned much on here. Women SAY those kinds of things, and what they MEAN by BETTER is that "i can scam dinner off that guy a lot easier, but Im not attracted to him".

Apparently, youre that guy.

I said Clooney is wacky. Not the roles he plays.

If you've seen him on Letterman then you know exactly what i mean. He's got a very playful and observationally absurd way of looking and verbalizing things that is hilarious.

And yes, women get clooney.

As for Jim Carey, he's just a goof. There's nothing subtle about his humor. There arent any implied neg hits in there. Its just basically bowl haircuts and poop jokes.

By the response here, I see that most guys dont get where Im going with this.

If you can have both a physical presence with women and a verbal one, then youre ahead of 99 percent of guys. They want BOTH. This is the dual attraction button.

And its for this reason that women consistently rate SENSE OF HUMOR as the #1 most important trait a man has. If you cant make them laugh, then you just aint getting anywhere, unless of course you look like Johnny Depp.....which you dont.

Im not posting this for my benefit.....ive been acting wacky around women for years, and its the #1 thing that makes them immediately comfortable and drawn to me. So they say.

I can do wacky/****y/neg hit banter with just about anybody, and the only women it doesnt work on are dumb ones. And i dont want one of those.

The art of being wacky isnt all that easy, which is why most guys stumble around acting goofy, which is a form of neediness.

If you still dont get it........then youre probably one of the guys in these forums who never gets anywhere.

Its nothing more than playful/****y banter verbalized through absurd/intelligent/wacky/ or offbeat observation, and if you cant do it on a first date, you arent getting a second.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nerds are just guys who like video games or computers or are very smart about something. A nerd is not necessarily a chump.

The girl who said "nerds treat you better" was talking about her husband. I was just reporting what she said, I wasn't saying whether or not I believed that was true.

But I HAVE seen a lot of hot women who have liked nerdy guys. Again, they have to be the cool nerdy types though. A nerd is not necessarily a chump.

If you're familiar with RSD, look at Tyler and Jeffy. Tyler is more of the nerdy type, while Jeffy is more the traditional bad boy. I gather they both do well with women.
Mystery is kind of a nerdy guy with his magic tricks and all.

If you think that women are only attracted to one type of guy, you are mistaken. Get out from behind this forum and look around. Do you really think a guy can't get a second date unless he uses ****y/funny? That's a pretty narrow view. You can learn a lot more from life than you can on this website.

Last edited:

kingsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NeverFear said:
Jim Carey is goofy.
are you saying goofy is bad?

well aparently being goofy gets you women such as
- renee zellweger
-jenny mccarthy

he is likely one intelligent MO FO to be such a good comedian
also he is confident as FU.CK!

in Jims case he can play goofy -in public its what peple expect of him, he plays his niche, if he didnt fit what they expected many people wouldnt like him - ,
but he's also probably a sooth mo fo off screen, i bet he is very alpha in fact in real life

------------
zekko said:
If you're familiar with RSD, look at Tyler and Jeffy. Tyler is more of the nerdy type, while Jeffy is more the traditional bad boy. I gather they both do well with women.
at the RSD free tour they showed some in-field videos of Tyler picking up really hot girls...he has soo much presence, his social calibration is amazing
------------
nerds can be cool, if they have a good inner game

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am not so sure if this makes a difference. I could be wrong.

I think it has more to do with core confidence and having a good sense of reality, and then being fun on top of that.

kingsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
f283000 said:
cough *famous moviestar multi-millionare cough*

err....they are all famous so his fame matters less, renee is equal in fame if not more than him...hes still an alpha male tho (as a result of his fame) and that quality is what they are attracted to

homedog893

Don Juan
Reaction score
At the end of the day, it's all about accepting your weakness. The reason why they're so damn attractive is because they don't look for the perfect things to say (ridiculous, right?).

I remember we were in a meetup group and people were grilling my mentor (Troy Dizon) on why he's better than a bunch of other PUAs during a meetup. Out of left field, completely random, 1 guy asks, "What do you think of me?"

Just imagine this guy with a huge beerbelly and he's seated like he's trying to show his junk to the world. My mentor just said "a mango" with no hesitation or shakiness.

Dude, the most ridiculous part when the mango said, "oh yeah."

How messed up is that! He agreed to his own diss!

Seriously man, creativity comes from accepting that you won't say the perfect thing and just rolling with the punches. Here's a free video to get you started, too.

http://247attractiveman.com/free-video

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting. Maybe it's just a bad picture.
Or possibly Tyler likes the way she looks.
Or possibly Tyler has spent enough time around HB9s to know not to get into a relationship with one.
Also, when you form a solid connection with someone, it's probably more based on personality than appearance. But I still bet Tyler likes the way she looks. That's just her head, maybe she has a smokin' hot bod or something. Or maybe he has a Latino fetish, who knows?

NeverFear

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wasnt using Jim Carey as evidence that someone who acts "goofy" cannot be attractive to women. Besides which, the guy is a major movie star, rich, and pretty good looking, so he's going to get women anyway.

I was simply comparing the reaction Clooney gets in general against that of Carey with the majority of women.

Someone who acts goofy is practically shouting for attention. Its the same deal as acting needy.

A guy who acts witty, wacky, and observationally intelligent never tries too hard to get a laugh. Instead, he connects with the sentiment in women that love a masculine man who still finds a way to present himself as occasionally "childlike" in the sense that he
notices the absurdity of lifes different situations and can communicate that in a funny
way to a woman. But he's not spray painting his hair green and quacking like a duck.

The guys on here who know exactly how to talk to women without trying too hard know exactly what im talking about. They never stretch themselves out to get a laugh. This is why the wacky guy is seen as intelligent, and the goofy guy is seen as desperate.

The other guys are the ones acting goofy, needy, desperate, and everything else that doesnt work......unless of course you happen to
be a millionaire actor.

In that case, you get attention from women DESPITE how you act.

Jon Cryer, in the role of Ducky in "Pretty in Pink" demonstrates how some guys try to "clown" their way into a womans heart. Sometimes it gets their attention, but it certainly
doesnt create attraction.

And by the way, your point about him getting "Jenny McCarthy" pretty much proves my point. Renee Zellwegger for that matter seems to be a total nutcase flake herself.

Both of those two are in and out of relationships every five seconds with really strange and unbalanced people. Five second marriage to Kenny Chesney anybody?

Im pretty sure Doc Love would agree that their personalities are the EXACT craziness that he recommends you avoid in life.