Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why was the board down?

HolyG

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The board was down yesterday, anyone have any idea why?

Reaction score
The fact that this board was down and I felt completely lost without it, scares me a little lol...I might have gotten a little too attatched to this place huh!!

EA Gold

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Gears of Led Zep said:
The fact that this board was down and I felt completely lost without it, scares me a little lol...I might have gotten a little too attatched to this place huh!!

Why don't you turn off your computer for a week. I guarantee you that you'll have a more productive, fulfilling life then checking sosuave everyday.

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
uh... didn't even notice it was down... prob just routine maintenance

Reaction score
mpimpin said:
uh... didn't even notice it was down... prob just routine maintenance

Not routine. It was down more than a day, more like 5 days, on and off. Though sosuave.com was on. Didn't really miss it, just was curious what's up. I'm in a place far away enough that ping might not reach the server and site could appear down even though it's up and running, so I thought it's that, and not site down.

By the way, I'm picking you guys up from 62.19.52.251 in Britain. Servers must be in Britain?

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Britain... wow... secrets are kept even from the mods...

I've noticed it's taken about two or three tries to get on the last few days, but I eventually get through