Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why was Mystery so pathetic in "Meet Mystery"

syncmaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mystery is a phenomenal pua and a really cool guy. We all have our problems and i bet there isn't one of you out there who hasn't claimed to have loved a girl.

How many of you knew that he's working on a solo album - yup music... and that his magic show is absolutley huge. In excess of 350 shows.

How many of you have seen a lay report, or even a field report, for that matter, from pook?
Cut the guy some slack, he's had a rough time.

bobbob

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ER!C L!VE
lol there's no such thing as depression or bi-polar. He doesn't need meds. He just needs to 'own up', take some herbs, change his diet and be a dj and he'll be a-ok.

hehe

sorry, couldn't resist. :cheer:

Dumbest thing I've ever read. You patterning yourself after Tom Cruise??

bobbob

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by syncmaster
Mystery is a phenomenal pua and a really cool guy. We all have our problems and i bet there isn't one of you out there who hasn't claimed to have loved a girl.

How many of you knew that he's working on a solo album - yup music... and that his magic show is absolutley huge. In excess of 350 shows.

How many of you have seen a lay report, or even a field report, for that matter, from pook?
Cut the guy some slack, he's had a rough time.

EXACTLY man. Too many haters on this board.

I'm a lot more impressed by a person who can overcome his own inner demons and still be wildly successful with (really beautiful) women, compared to 90% of the people who post here and are only getting laid by circumstance.

And if you've ever read Pook's posts, the guy worked in an environment where he was surrounded by women. What Mystery does is about a 1000 times more impressive.

It takes no balls to hit on women you work with; it takes brass balls to approach women at tough venues such as bars and nightclubs and to approach them in GROUPS!!