Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why Understanding Hormones Can Help Men Logically Succeed.

A-Unit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While it's quite technical to read about, hormones afford us lots of practical insight into human behavior that most people in society overlook as a basis for behavior.

This topic was spawned by some realizations I had while researching topics and posting here.

Bottom line, boys, Hormones govern our behavior. Our genes are merely an expression of what, containing the directions.

The basic premise of Hormones.

Testosterone~~~> Action

Estrogen~~~~~~> Feelings

No one has yet been able to explain the origin of hormones, but we do know why they exist. Hormones have a symbiotic existence in nature, meaning they work together. Each guy here has varying degrees of Estrogen and Testosterone, you're individual amount can be tested, but fluctuates based on:

*Diet
*Drugs (including AAS)
*Health
*Weight

In nature, plants and animals contain hormones, so as we eat them, we change our levels, hence why a diet rich in protein sources adds anabolic effects to our growth, behavior, and moods. Overusing protein supplements provides you with adequate protein stores, but neglects the inherent hormones in food, in addition to the density of vitamins and minerals.

You ever wonder why women develop younger?

Due to commerical growth of animals, farmers began hormonally engineering cattle and other animals to increase meat per animal. The result was that these hormones, over time, altered the structure of the people who ate them. Hence, younger, more well-developed women. Men, who've always been high, may have seen slightly larger increase. But because we have so much, the increase is only marginal given the environment.

So what's it come down to?

Recall any moment you've been drunk. Seriously, follow me here. How emotional CAN you get? And by emotions, that might mean fighting, talking about the past, drunk dialing, or feeling attracted to a woman we wouldn't be. Many times, right?

Alcohol causes an increase estrogen. This temporary increase causes the emotional "shift" we experience at the mercy of too many Coronas. HOWEVER, when you're in "that state", you enjoy the rush. Everybody is usually your friend, and you bond better, as well as are more gregarious.

Consider this, women are
like that 24x, and they're response is 1000x that level .

What's that mean?

When you can act, and get her to "feel", her highs are like a drug she can't escape. Hence why women in affairs have a hard time breaking free from the all the euphoria she's experiencing. (And also why they say it's emotional, and not sex-based). What they get from us is some feeling, and what a guy who's stumbling is not making her feel anything.

Opposite side. Men. Testosterone. Action. While I enjoy most of my friends, those who decide to plod behind computer games bore me. LIVE A LITTLE. We, as men, gravitate toward those who are forward-working, and action-oriented. Do you hang with the friends who go out more, or do more, as opposed to those who just talk, or sob over women, or over their lives?

I know the answer.

It's obviously easy for us men to get the grind, when so secluded from many women, to get bogged down in detail type talk and not focus on feelings.

Every notice how when you do things that spark her, such as humor, anger, horny, etc, (all feelings), but when you ask basic questions, she doesn't care?

Our chemical make-up governs more than you know, my friends.

When using this information, you need to feel. Think of images, things to do, etc, that are feeling based. We're attempting to communicate, and communication is merely the response you get from someone, NOT WHAT YOU SAY. What you say doesn't matter if the person doesn't respond (now or in the future).

For men, GET RID OF THE FAT. Fat generates estrogen, which in turn makes more fat. That's 1 part of the catch 22 of obese people. Calories are generally converted to fat, because of the presence of excessive estrogen. Until you create more muscle, and eat more manly foods, the imbalance will continue, both in your mood and in your workouts.

And on women, realize her estrogen plays a greater role than she realizes. I'm of the mind set that...

In the words of David D, genes were created, and evolved. (Something had to put space, and genes, and concepts here, but that's a different topic). Those genes needed a guide post, something to direct them, to give them more instructions to carry on. It's almost as if the 2 hormones are 2 separate worker bees in the same hive, who without each other, would both die, but together are unstoppable.

When people parade about arguments that we're equal, it isn't true. The chemical make might be 1 carbon atom off, but the bottom line, that's the same difference as CO2 vs CO. And we all took chemistry by the time we began thinking about girls', so you know that answer, too.

Our success or failure with women hinges on this fact. She's estrogen, you're testosterone. Exhibiting qualities of estrogen (such as speaking about feelings rather than actually making her feel them) causes a biological, and hormonal reaction to reject you. It isn't that jerks are successful the chemicals in most guys are such that, the estrogen finds them. It's almost like an AURA around the person.

So when people talk strategies, all you're doing is layering crap on an already bad house. To REALLY make it sellable, you have to start over at the foundation and work upwards.

1. increase masculinity and testosterone through diet, exercise, habits, and thinking.
2. realize that you have unlimited potential and have only accepted others limiting beliefs.
3. go and act out your life.

One caveat, excessive testosterone DOES cause cancer as well as a short-life. Guys who juice might not die to day, but they shortened their lifespan by upping the dose their body experiences. Over a regular time-line, most guys get some form of cancer by the 60's. Add more "T" now, and you've shortened that back to 40 or 50. Nobody said being us was easy, but that's the breaks for the rewards we reap.

I'll add more as needed. It's Thanksgiving.

GL & Happy Holiday.

A-Unit

strong like bull

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
very interesting stuff. this goes along well with Pook and Jvesti's work.

Heizen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Meat! and Potatoes! and Babies!

I actually have no idea.

Good post though.

ShortTimer

Banned
Reaction score
In my field of paper flowers and candy clouds of l
OMG dude, what are you doing drinking Coronas? It's like weak knat piss. Please you need to stop drinking that American crap. And by "crap" I mean "horse piss." Switch to propper English bitter (or just about any non-American beer really) and you'll see what I'm talking about.

(Said with tounge only partly in cheek.)

:D

Last edited:

EpsilonArmati

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I lit 151 on fire in my mouth. It was not a smart thing to do.

In other news: don't eat too much tofu; you know those commercials that talk about soy isoflavones and stuff for women's menopause? Yeah. Bad idea.

Virtú

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sazuki
We are not lumbering gene robots tho :)
Life would be so much easier if we were.

Eat, drink, mate, sleep, repeat.

No conscious intellectualizing BS to bring fear and hesitation, drive you crazy trying to figure things out, and keep you awake at night chattering to itself.