Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why the world can do without attractive women.

Jhcl4000

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, man... You really need to GET A LIFE. Women shouldn't MAKE your life, they should ENHANCE it. You need a life away from this PUA crap, at least for a while. Do **** with friends, video games, sports, gym, whatever, anything you like to do, have fun. Take this quote to heart, at least for a while.. Don't go after any women:

"Walk tall like a God and your Goddess shall come to you."

From your emotional state (from your posts on the forum) I don't think you could even handle a relationship, you don't seem to love yourself or be very confident and happy at this point in your life.

I did agree with the video though.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, it's time for everyone to accept that this guy is either a troll or in need of clinical help beyond anything we can provide.

The guy has made a dozen threads about how he's done with women, he's beyond help, etc. Yet he continues to come back to this site to tell us how he's done.

I'm pretty sure the guys who TRULY give up on the lessons at sosuave.com stop visiting the website.

Matt281

Don Juan
Reaction score
Come on man.

First of all, where do you get all this? Personal experience? Talking with other frustrated guys? Look, MEN, not women dictate how much beauty is worth in our society. If men didn't put so much emphasis on hot women, they would be like everyone else.

Just like you take advantage of being born in a country with enough possibility for upward mobility that you could get an education and make money, women take what they have and roll with it. You're male, heterosexual, living in a developed country and most likely (excuse me if I'm wrong) caucasian. Do you think you got the raw end of the deal?

Who gives a sh!t if some hot women have it easy? They're just playing the hand they got. Personally I love hot women and I think the world would be a lot less fun if I had no choice but to climb into bed with some hag every night.

Special T

Don Juan
Reaction score
Iceberg said:
I'm pretty sure the guys who TRULY give up on the lessons at sosuave.com stop visiting the website.
I will stop coming here.

Phat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Special T, when the fuuck are you gonna man up and stop being a puussy about life. You always blame somebody or something for the reason you dont get beautiful women. The only person stopping you from getting beautiful women is you! Take responsibility for your own life. Be your own man. And get what you want. Nobody is out there to get you. You got to realize your thoughts, and decisions are the reason why your in this point of your life. Your so negative about everything and you wonder why you dont get women. Maybe if you started being positive you would get girls.

Now you could do 2 things. 1. You could stop running from all your problems and actually start taking back control by confronting them.
2. Stop acting like a depressed 13 year old boy. Remember, girls like men, not boys. Men fight because thier big, boys run because they cant fight.

SchoolBoy

Don Juan
Reaction score
The youtube video is quite true..

Women shouldn't be such a big part of your life.. it's the other things in life that counts.. women are just the gravy on your steak, never the steak itself.

rocksoff

Don Juan
Reaction score
Also Special T, using your 60k income as evidence im sure you could pull some girls saying you are Chris Tucker's brother........you gotta be like "I BALL HARD BIITCH!!! DO YOU UNDASTAND THE WORDS THAT ARE COMIN OUTTA MY MOUTH!!"