Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

WHY tHe HuMaN BODY is just AMAZING.

eatgel

Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean think about it, we are intelligent walking beings that can do all kinds of special things that we dont even think about it. For example I just found out that if you cut of your hand and turned it into its each individual elements, you can sell it for 5$. And out of nothing we have built these big giant cities and skyscrapers and etc. We can enhance our bodies, make it stronger, smarter and who knows what we can do in the future. It just hit me in a kind of sense that if aliens came to earth and disected humans it be very interesting.. We breath the waste that plants produce... We eat all kinds of foods and poop it out.... The way we make sounds and can think instantly, how we learn and adapt and so many more things.
And what is amazing is that we control our state our thoughts and every movement in our body instantly... Like for instance I want you to now focus on your finger and think how you move it...wierd huh?

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Smoking some weed a bit much?

(JJ)

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hey this does sound kinda like a pot induced thread, but you're so right.

the human body is absolutely incredible. look at what we're doing right now.
looking at a box that other humans like us produced that can link us to virtually every other human in the world.

think about the healing, self preservation of the human body. when you cut yourself, the platelets in the blood immediately go to work at healing that cut. they stick to the sides and form a scab so that new skin can form underneath.
think about callouses and muscle. you can break your body down over and over and over and it still rebounds, stronger and better than it was before. when you get a sunburn, your skin produces melanin to protect it from future sunburns. everything the human body does is amazing.

even Charles Darwin has been quoted as saying something along the lines of an idea that even his own theory of natural selection can in no way account for all the ridiculous intricacies of something like the human eye. look at the way it views all these images based on the amount and color of light that is reflected off of them... and then FLIPS them over because when the brain sees images they're upside down.

agh. its incredible.

Night Owl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
We are truly remarkable, and if you think about it, we are far too advanced in comparison with all the others animals etc on this rock.

Black suit

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ya, totally agree. It felt good that there are other who think like me out there. :)

ImpatientFire

Don Juan
Reaction score
:p Sounds like a weed induced thread but what you say is totally true. I'm always struck by how special we human beings are all the time. That's why it saddens me when I see people with no respect for human life or well being. Every human being is special. The only problem is so many of us refuse to realize this in ourselves and in others. In fact, this whole planet is special. What are the odds of us existing on the is tiny rock whizzing at hundreds of thousands of miles per hour through space in our galaxy The Milky way.

Jaggs

Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha I always think about this **** when I smoke.

I had the exact same thoughts the other day, about how amazing every little thing is.

I was sitting on top of a huge shelf at work that I climbed up, and I lent over and absolutely scared the craap out of my manager (HEY BIANCA). It was hilarious, she screamed and almost fell back laughing afterwards. A couple of people came in to see if she was okay, and it dawned on me that screaming is a natural reaction to something threatening (Or we perceive as threatening). It is a natural cry for help, a signal to other human beings that I am possibly in danger. This sent me into a loop of thoughts about how nature effects every little thing we do, even if we do not realize it. There is a reason behind everything.

We are just animals. Advanced animals.

eatgel

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am currently working on things that can enhance the human state... and I think that in the future everybody will be " HAPPY " by all kinds of ways... THink about that for a sec? We do things because of our state.. but if our state is always in good tip top condition we can enable ourselves to do anything! Who knows in the future maybe for 5$ we can increase the dopamine in our body naturally and etc.. you get the point? OUR STATE IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING OF ALL TIME!

tucking fypo

Don Juan
Reaction score
dude this kids on LSD DONT mind hiM! ahahahh XD

LaWWls YoU sO fuNnY

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All you need to do is take a class in biology, physiology, cognitive and biological psych and you be even more impressed.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't get the part about why it would be interesting if aliens dissected us. That wouldn't be interesting, that would be pretty fvcking scary if you ask me!

I do often wonder though why primates are the only animals that developed species of high intelligence. There's no reason that it couldn't have been dolphins, or dogs or elephants rather than monkeys. I mean imagine that, maybe on some other planet, it was dogs rather than apes that spawned an intelligent species and there could be entire advanced civilizations where dogs are building computers, flying into space and the things we primates do here on earth. May sound crazy, but why not? If monkeys made the jump to advanced intelligence, why not other types of animals?

I find myself just mesmerized when I think of all the things that had to line up just right to have what we see before us. Every single human is a miracle, because the odds against us being here in a random universe are astronomical beyond words. We are lucky that we live on a planet at just the right distance to be neither too hot or too cold. One that has adequate water. That has gas giants in the outer solar system to help shield us from extinction level events with their mass gravity. That we have the Van Allen radiation belts and magnetosphere to protect us from the rays from the sun that would fry us if they weren't there. That we don't live live in a part of the galaxy with lots of supernovas or we'd have been fried long ago by gamma radiation, that the sun is a metal rich star that we need to have terrestrial planets as opposed to just gas giants like Jupiter. That we rotate rather instead of being stationary like some planets, otherwise, half the earth would be permanent daylight and an inferno, while the night side would be completely frozen. That we have a moon that has helped absorb asteroid hits(look at all the craters, those could've hit earth but hit the moon instead and wiped us out). That the sun is very stable, most stars in the sky are too unstable to support life. Now just all those conditions lining up right is mind-blowing in itself. Then you think about how our entire civilization and recorded history has occured within a time that is just a blink on the cosmic scale, nothing more than a break between ice-ages. That eventually another asteroid will hit the earth and wipe us out like the dinosaurs, hitting the reset button once again on evolution. That we've survived through all this makes us all miracles. Each one of us. We need to stop killing each other. Wouldn't it be the ultimate tragedy if despite the one in a billion odds of the universe lining up just right to make our lives possible that we blew ourselves up in an all out nuclear war?

eatgel

Don Juan
Reaction score
You nailed it speakeasy! And I totally agree with you, but the context I put as the aliens coming and disecting us is just a scenario ya dig? Its just like for the 1st time as we go deep below the ocean and find a group of species never seen before! and that is very interesting! btw I think id be amazing to think about how humans are going to look a thousand years from now on! Think about that? how tall, how strong, how are we going to look and etc.
Btw since the universe they say is about 14 billion years old, I think that there are civilizations 14 billions years more advanced than us! They can live infinite or they can warp space and time and have time machines!

It's-Me

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Life is a miracle, and should be cherished - after all, you never know how long you have left to live.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
eatgel said:
btw I think id be amazing to think about how humans are going to look a thousand years from now on! Think about that? how tall, how strong, how are we going to look and etc.
Humans in a thousand years from now will look no different. Maybe different style of clothes, but 1000 years on a evolutionary scale is nothing.

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
neat thread.

Whoever said we're gonna look taller/stronger in the future is gonna be disappointed. Most of the marvels of humanity evolved out of necessity. We needed all of our traits to survive and reproduce, the unfavorable traits were not passed on and were culled. Nowadays with our civilization the way it is, the gene pool is getting watered down.
Nature is very energy efficient and without a need to be very intelligent or very strong anymore, we're going to strip ourselves of these traits over time... In 1000 years we might all be swinging from trees and throwing feces at each other again :D.

(JJ)

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I heard an interesting theory about evolution though.

according to some scientist with enough authority to get his theories on a radio talk show, if humans last another 100,000 years, there's gonna be an evolution into two new races of humans. one race is supposed to be between 6 and 7 feet tall, be ridiculously strong and good looking, intelligent, and have near superhuman abilities in most other aspects. the other race is supposed to be short, ugly, weak, and dumb.

the idea behind the theory is that somewhere along the road from now till 100,000 years from now people will start to get more selective of who they reproduce with.

not sure any of it's gonna matter cuz i doubt we'll make it another 100,000 years. but its an interesting idea.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
(JJ) said:
I heard an interesting theory about evolution though.

according to some scientist with enough authority to get his theories on a radio talk show, if humans last another 100,000 years, there's gonna be an evolution into two new races of humans. one race is supposed to be between 6 and 7 feet tall, be ridiculously strong and good looking, intelligent, and have near superhuman abilities in most other aspects. the other race is supposed to be short, ugly, weak, and dumb.

the idea behind the theory is that somewhere along the road from now till 100,000 years from now people will start to get more selective of who they reproduce with.

not sure any of it's gonna matter cuz i doubt we'll make it another 100,000 years. but its an interesting idea.
But according to DJ philosophy, one's looks are not an impediment to mating with a good looking woman. So unless our studies here are B.S., I'd have to think it can be overcome.