Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why the F*ck are you having problems with women?

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bradd80 said:
I think it just seems like guys are over-worried about women on this site bc it's specifically geared toward helping guys solve problems they have with women. If you guys are like me, I don't usually come here and write about stuff when things are going well with my career or women or whatever.. but i do come here to have fun and talk about certain (admittedly often silly) situations i have with women bc hey that's what this site is for
You hit the nail on it's head.

This little slice of the internet is an place where anonymous guys come to ***** and moan about their perceived failures with women. Obviously anything anonymous about such an emotional topic is going to have a lot of hyperbole and exaggeration.

One of the most important things a site like this does is allow somewhat lonely and awkward men get things off their chest and calm down before going back out there and conquering their problems. I think that's a GREAT thing personally. But as someone who used to work in psyche nursing I know that trying to analyze people over an internet site is pretty much shooting in the dark even if we all do it.

DonJuanabe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, consider this site to be your coach. Coach can give you advice on your game, what to practice, how to perform, ways to think, etc. but YOU have to be the one who goes out and competes. Consistent coaching + actual effort on your part is = success/eventual success.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good thread, and once again Backbreaker hitting home runs with every post.

I think that some guys come here because they lack inner game and it is completely evident in their interactions with women. So they just need a little perspective and some tips.

Other guys lack inner game and possibly also have personality disorders and see the entire interaction between women and men as some huge war against culture and all women are lumped in categories such as feminism and misandry and it's all about how US MEN can win the war against THEM WOMEN. I think these guys are way behind the curve and the war is really in their own heads.

I have a lot of guy friends and girl friends, and basic every day interactions between the two are not that serious, and not even very complicated in general. It is the individual who complicates things in their own heads.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
iqqi said:
Good thread, and once again Backbreaker hitting home runs with every post.

I think that some guys come here because they lack inner game and it is completely evident in their interactions with women. So they just need a little perspective and some tips.

Other guys lack inner game and possibly also have personality disorders and see the entire interaction between women and men as some huge war against culture and all women are lumped in categories such as feminism and misandry and it's all about how US MEN can win the war against THEM WOMEN. I think these guys are way behind the curve and the war is really in their own heads.

I have a lot of guy friends and girl friends, and basic every day interactions between the two are not that serious, and not even very complicated in general. It is the individual who complicates things in their own heads.
Interesting.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
There are billions of men that believe women should not be running around wh0ring themselves and being mind-slaves to our toxic media, are they the personality disordered ones for wanting a moral wman or are the Lindsey L wannabees?
Beautifully stated, PPRF. +1

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
There are billions of men that believe women should not be running around wh0ring themselves and being mind-slaves to our toxic media, are they the personality disordered ones for wanting a moral wman or are the Lindsey L wannabees?
what iqqi and others are trying to say is that, sure there are some ****ty women out there. I assure you i"ve ran into my fair share. but there are ****ty men as well. You can either spend your life *****ing about something that isn't giong to change; there are always going to be women of low character and there are always going to be men of low character, or you can simply tune them out and use this site as a reference to find the bad weeds and move on.

when i was single i ran into more than my fair share of ****ty women; however, the difference for me is that once i realized that they were ****ty, i didn't see how i can try to get them to be un****ty, i didn't let myself get sucked into whatever **** they had going on, i just moved on and went NC and refused to leave NC. I just refuse to be associated with ****ty people.

George Washington Carver one so stated, Associate yourself with people of good quality, for it is better to be alone than in bad company.

It's really that simple. I have stated this before but I believe the best post ever on this website were the Anti dump machine posts. if people actually did what he prescribed, none of you would have the problems you have.
the problem, i'm not even going to say problem but the issue or the... logical fallacy with your post or point of view is that you by default, assume that all men are right if all women are wrong and nothing could be further from the truth. the truth is, there are fvcked up, AFC fvcked up, effeminate ****ed up, all types of fvcked up men out there.

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
iqqi said:
I think you possibly have a personality disorder too!
it may not be a war but there is a battle going on, the fact men are being f ccuked over in divorce courts, false rape claims etc, look at the media and the way men are portrayed? negatively for the most part. that isnt in guys heads, thats fact.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
betheman said:
I think you possibly have a personality disorder too!
it may not be a war but there is a battle going on, the fact men are being f ccuked over in divorce courts, false rape claims etc, look at the media and the way men are portrayed? negatively for the most part. that isnt in guys heads, thats fact.
one of the most important books i have ever read and i have recommend it a few times on this forum, is the napelon hill book the laws of success. his book think and grow rich gets much more publicity but it stems from his original book the laws of success which more than any other thing, probably changed the way I viewed life as a whole. very good though extremely long and thorough book.

there is a specific chapter in the book, i believe chapter 11, that talks about thinking accurately. He also states that that int he entire 16 lesson book this is the lesson most have trouble fully grasping

I think that's a problem, including yourself honestly, don't mean that as a put down but in a matter of fact way, have a problem with.
When you look at information, you have to first figure out, is it true or not true, is it a fact or not.

After you do that, and you come to the conclusion that information is true, you have to figure out, is the information that i am taking in, rather it be radio/book/newspaper/forum whatever you have to figure out is it relevant or illrevelant, does it matter and does or does it not matter.

successful people only deal in relevant, factual information.

am I saying that, the courts aren't favoring women? not by any means. am I not saying that we live in a world with feminist controlled media? for the most part, though at times I think it's greatly exaggerated, I agree.

so the arugement is not rather it's true or not. I would even bet that iqqi could not even for the most part debate that.

the argument, the real one, is if the information is relevant to your goal of being here, and i can't fathom how it can possibly be.

I don't mean this in a degrading way, but in a serious manner when I say, you have to really, really ask yourself why are you here. If the reason you are here, is to pick up women, to have sex with women, the information you are relaying is irrelevant information to the fact at hand. talking about the war on feminism is not going to get your **** wet.

Hill, also makes it quite clear in the chapter, that just as important as the information is to understand the person, and the person's motives who you are receiving the information from as that can have a huge factor in the way something is pretreated.

I'm going to say this, and im' quite sure it's going to piss some people off and might even start another 20 page thread, but i feel it has to be said, and this will be the last thing I ever say on it as I strongly prefer to talk about getting it on with women.

the way I see this site honestly, there are a handful of people who are clueless with women, and use this site, the spewing of hateful messages of an entire gender and the spewing of information as a way to both make themselves feel better and as a way to divert from their lack of success with women to use women themselves as a scapegoat.

It's like season 4 of oz when they got the new black dude as the guy that ran em city and they transferred all of the white people out of em city and the inmates were literally running the asylum. for a very long time, this site has had it's balance of people between normal people who go out and game women and come back to talk about stuff and keyboard jockeys. but all the normal people have left or just about all of them to keep the keyboard jockeys in place, and now the keyboard jockeys are running the asylum, they use each others pats on the backs to comfort each other and to give each other momentum and all they are doing is providing some type of mental shift of accountability for their lack of will/success from i suck to fvck all women everywhere.

I mean, anyone who hates an entire group of people with no prejudices, rather it be republicans or democrats or blacks or whites or women and men, they have an agenda 10 out of 10 times. there is no other way around it.

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
I don't mean this in a degrading way, but in a serious manner when I say, you have to really, really ask yourself why are you here. If the reason you are here, is to pick up women, to have sex with women, the information you are relaying is irrelevant information to the fact at hand. talking about the war on feminism is not going to get your **** wet.
Excellent!!!

Is it possible that the only men fighting in this "war" are the ones who aren't getting laid?

Is it possible that certain men are helping to perpetuate this war by choosing to focus on the wrong women? I agree with iqqi, I go about my daily interactions with women and the idea of a battle or war just isn't there. The only time I encounter the notion of a battle against feminism is on this site!

I see lots of worthless women out there too but they get exactly ZERO attention from me. I don't waste a second of thought on them. They are HB0s in my eyes.

On the other hand I continue to meet all kinds of great women who piqué my interest everywhere I go. When I think about my buddies on SS and all their negativity towards women I sometimes wonder if we are living on the same planet.

The world is full of beautiful people. If you can't see them then it is time to look within.

Boilermaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
Dear BB,

You quote this from Einstein:

“A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be.”

and it is indeed the essence of science and objectivism. I don't know how familiar you are with Einstein; but he himself was never the kind of man who looked for what things were; and he was so adamant that in the end, people even learned how to ignore the Einstein almighty ... (when he vehemently opposed Quantum Theory against overwhelming evidence...)

Sometimes you write "kinda right" stuff that trickles through my life perspective; but there's something that really bothers me about you.

You seem to have enormous amounts of time dedicated to petty arguments in this forum; which to the extent of my limited knowledge, hasn't yielded any productive outcome whatsoever to anyone involved...

My point is ...( I don't have time to elaborate unfortunately)

... if you were really the man that you claim to be; like the Ayn Rand character that goes and sets the world on fire....

you wouldn't talk so much.

Looks like, you are trying to project an image that resembles guys like Zarky, Guru, Scara, Rollo ...

Guys who don't have ego issues, who don't have time for petty sh!t, guys who don't type "LOL" and guys who don't engage every single thread with life-essays on this forum.

To me (and I am sure to a lot of others) that's the real reason why you can never be taken %100 seriously.

Wanted to let you know, this is just an honest communication of my feelings towards your internet persona.

cheers,

BM

Mark1234

Don Juan
Reaction score
Slickster said:
Excellent!!!

Is it possible that the only men fighting in this "war" are the ones who aren't getting laid?

Is it possible that certain men are helping to perpetuate this war by choosing to focus on the wrong women? I agree with iqqi, I go about my daily interactions with women and the idea of a battle or war just isn't there. The only time I encounter the notion of a battle against feminism is on this site!

I see lots of worthless women out there too but they get exactly ZERO attention from me. I don't waste a second of thought on them. They are HB0s in my eyes.

On the other hand I continue to meet all kinds of great women who piqué my interest everywhere I go. When I think about my buddies on SS and all their negativity towards women I sometimes wonder if we are living on the same planet.

The world is full of beautiful people. If you can't see them then it is time to look within.
Great post!

Kind of reminds me of my schooling right now. I'm going to school for massage therapy.

Part of the school is working on the general public to practice our techniques/palpating/anatomy/ect. and I could get 10 clients, where we really clicked and it was a great experience for both parties. But I get 1 bad client and that is all that I really think about, until I purposely move on and learn something from the experience.

I don't know if that makes sense, hopefully.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean, I am not going to g0o so far as to say it's non existent. it's there.

like when that broad accused me fo assaulting her, beucase she was pretty and white and batted her eyes a few times despite that she just had tried to off herself a few months earlier, not one person believed me.

and like, even though the fact that i am in very very very good shape, i'm good looking, i am a successful business man, and I have a little bit of game, just about all my friends or our associates are like "you are lucky to get a girl like that" or "you out punted your coverage" **** really lol? like guys are just programmed today to think that if you are pretty and not a **** your ***** should be worshiped or something.

but, it's not like when you go out side you see tanks and **** and girls are walking around with war outfits and **** on lol, it's not that damn serious.

at the end of the day, all i want is for me to be happy, my wife not give me any **** and to keep the **** tests and games to a mininum, and to help keep any of my friends to have a little success themselves and to keep them from getting just done dirty by women. that's really it. To me the guy who says he wants to focus ont he big issues and "isn't worried about getting laid beucdase he wants to aheadre to the cruel injusties that are going on to men around the country" is doing nothing more than making his lack of success a virtue, no different then teh guy who says he doesn't beleving in sleeping with a bunch of girls beucase that's wrong, when in reality he says that beucase he can't.

It's like with my business; i know what type of professional work we bring to the table today. And 90% of our clients appreciate our hard work; but the one client who is too stupid to or just that ignorant, just cut him lose and move on. doesn't mean that all clients are *******s, in fact if i took that mindset, i would lose money. all I can do is quickly pick out the unprofitable ones and cut ties.

I mean, i"m watching an espodie of the honeymooners with my wife now, and it's the eposide where the husbands are convicned to be more gentleman like, and the entire episode they are making a mockery of how the men can't cook, can't clean, can't do anything right without the woman's help (albiet it is funny). you have guys that have convinced themselves that this is some new ****. man this **** was made before my MOM was born lol. literally. there will always be men making fun of dumb blondes, making fun of stereotypical ignorant but well endowed black man, the successful in business but nothing else white man, that's just life. people don't get their freaking morality or queues about men from TV no more thant he avg white person gets their actual idea of a normal black person from Uncle tom's cabin lol, and if that reference just went 10 feet over your head you have more important things to worry about than the war on women in the first place; people get their sense of morality from their environment and their particular set of circumstances; people will always do what's in their best interest to survive

Last edited:

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
for a very long time, this site has had it's balance of people between normal people who go out and game women and come back to talk about stuff and keyboard jockeys. but all the normal people have left or just about all of them to keep the keyboard jockeys in place, and now the keyboard jockeys are running the asylum, they use each others pats on the backs to comfort each other and to give each other momentum and all they are doing is providing some type of mental shift of accountability for their lack of will/success from i suck to fvck all women everywhere.

I mean, anyone who hates an entire group of people with no prejudices, rather it be republicans or democrats or blacks or whites or women and men, they have an agenda 10 out of 10 times. there is no other way around it.
thats an opinion, not fact! I dont hate an entire gender (I note you almost refer to training your wife , akin to training a dog?), I dont hate women at all, there are some I dont like, dont have any respect for but you just continue with the shaming tactics if that makes you feel better about yourself.

Mercenary

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I check this site maybe once every six months, to see if it still exist for one, and two to see if my account is still active.

Threads like this one are the third reason why I come back here. I want to see if we "left a man behind". It seems like there are so many who just never will get it. That's totally fine. It's not me trying to jab someone else to make myself feel big. This isn't for everyone, regardless of how intuitive some of the concepts involved might seem.

I feel it's no different that people who have trouble with personal finance, physical fitness, etc. Attracting women is a skill that can be learned. But just like many other skills that can be learned.... not everyone has the capacity or discipline to be good at them.

backbreaker is correct: many of the guys who actually go out there and do there thing are gone....

Be wary of this. There's really no reason for a guy who is all of the things that this site and others advocate, to stick around. At some point you got to go out and live your life, and be skillful. Some of the post counts some of the members on here have are just astonishing. Not trying to hate, but it's like... "when are you out there living your life, as opposed to writing about it online?".

At some point it makes more sense to just write a book. It's certainly more profitable. Right?

GotED?

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Viagra Pill you wish you had...- United Kingdo
I think SS breaks down to only 3 categories of men on here:

Type A: (A)ssholes who just want to fook all the women they can get and dump along the way to stroke their ego and achieve their false inner self-esteem which is truly fragile until they realize one day how empty they are. One day they look in the mirror and start to dislike what the reflection tells him and his lifestory. These are also the men who emotionally damage women out there and Type B and Type C has to deal with in the future - thanks to Type A, they are Paying Backwards.

Then there is the....

Type B: (B)oring types who don't have a clue what women are all about - not particulary their own fault because we are all born with certain ingrained personality and also conditioned by how we are raised and our environment, whether it was emotionally traumatizing or positively encouraging. These are the good ol' AFC a lot of us started from. Through experience the Type B becomes modified over many years to become the masculine man they need to be instead of walking carpets for women.

Finally....

Type C: (C)ommittment focused men who grew up from Type A or Type B who realized that they are ready to see what a real woman truly is: One who is feminine and knows a woman's role in life - not a SheMan. This is called mental and emotional maturity in essence, and not every man becomes this. A lot of men get stuck in boyish childish behavior that is rewarded by a life of chaos, irresponsibility, and pain/loneliness. Type C men know how to choose and pick the good apples from a truckload of rotten ones, they can discern the worm that is hidden in the middle of the apple without having to bite into it. I believe this is what SS helps men to become - better discerning so the Type C men can avoid having to bite in the first place.

With respect,

Exodus

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Colossus said:
I'm in agreement with Backbreaker these days....I think too many guys over-think everything with women!!!

The problem with a place like this---while a great resource and a popular Pro-Male haven---is that it becomes an echo chamber. The more time you spend here (or elsewhere in the manosphere) the more you start to see everything in this hyper-analytic, cynical light. You cant get out of your own damned way.

Guys that come here and stick around tend to be thinkers. And the problem with thinkers, with intelligent guys who need to know how everything works, is that they never do themselves any favors with women. Example: last night I was at the local pub and I observed a lot, as always. I noticed there are usually two types of guys at bars--the ones who tend to hang out with each other or their group, and the ones who are either dumb enough, drunk enough, or just ballsy enough to walk up to women and say sh!t. Women who go to bars dont necessarily want to get approached by douchebags, but they dont do it just to gaggle up with their girlfriends either. They are just as insecure (probably more so) as any quiet guy in the bar. If someone with even an ounce of charm just walks up to them and puts forth a little effort, they like it. Half the time they probably end up fvcking them. They just want to feel wanted.

The point of that anecdote is that while it's good to read and be introspective at times, don't over-think everything. I read these agonizingly complex and long diatribes here about why women are difficult and why the male-female balance is askew in society today....and while there is usually some truth to all of them, at the end of the day it amounts to academic masturbation. You arent doing yourself any favors by filling your head with this nonsense because you will convey your negative feelings and misgivings in your interactions with women. I know because I've been guilty of it for a long time.

Yes, there is a lot that is fvcked up about the way society views men collectively and they way we are treated in the family court system. But rallying on the internet only goes so far. Start being the men you want to be. Start choosing ONLY women who are truly feminine and believe in traditional gender roles. Women who have to be miss bossy pants about everything and believe that male leadership is antiquated can get left for guys who will tolerate that sh!t. It's not your problem.
Colossus for the win here. You guys should pay attention. I myself went through a real keyboard jockey phase. It's natural when you learn game to look under the hood to understand all the whys and hows. But your actions and your choices speak volumes. Once you know, keep it to yourself and live your life the way you know it should be lived. 99 problems and all that.

Boilermaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^

Wow , I missed that golden post from Colossus. Thanks for pointing it out.