Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why SS is Important to Men

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hé was toxic

Hé posted good stuff, can't deny it.

However, he turned this Website into his personnal bragging where if we don't agréé with him. He would throw insults.

How can we take him seriously than? Especially if he took 2 diffrent angles for the same story.

Hé was like Tenacity but instead of victim mood and anger... he was bragging and threads.

I feel sad for the guy. Hope him, the best.

Rules are Rules. If you get violent when challenged... how serious can you be?

Red Pillers wouldn't have lose their cool online.
The best part was when he bragged about how great shape he was in after working out and he looked like he never lifted a weight in his life. Then tried to convince everyone that he was...lmao...what a clown.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
Neil paid strippers to go out with him and then claimed they loved him. You call that red pill? Good riddance, that old fat man was mentally ill
Lol.

Come on bro. You can't pick one random post and judge the whole man by that. He provided a lot of quality material.

You don't throw away an entire rack of lamb because one fly lands on it.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah okay? You don't have to be a meathead to get girls. Most girls find meatheads unattractive. I'm fine with being tall and skinny, with some muscle.
Of coirse you don't but it doesn't hurt...especially if you are just wanting to get laid...that's women's preferred biological choice

Reaction score
Of coirse you don't but it doesn't hurt...especially if you are just wanting to get laid...that's women's preferred biological choice
You think more than money? I've actually asked them this and they say money.

Probably the younger ones like muscles more.

doctor1996

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"Settle" for a rich, hardworking, smart guy?

I think going to the gym is a hobby for highschool kids just like playing guitar, but I'll do what I have to do.
Exactly. I remember in high school.. There was this one douchebag that kept bullying me. Don't know why. Either it was because he had issues at home, or he had mother issues (because he did). He took steroids, and started using instagram to his benefit. And he had plates he was banging consistently. We all went to college, and he's screwing around with his shriveled balls trying to find more high school girls to bang.

Reaction score
Exactly. I remember in high school.. There was this one douchebag that kept bullying me. Don't know why. Either it was because he had issues at home, or he had mother issues (because he did). He took steroids, and started using instagram to his benefit. And he had plates he was banging consistently. We all went to college, and he's screwing around with his shriveled balls trying to find more high school girls to bang.
The coolest kids in my high school owned their own lawncare companies. They were in "the real world."

What's more to life than mowing lawns and smoking pot?

One guy even illegally fixed cars in his garage. He was TOTALLY cool.

doctor1996

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The coolest kids in my high school owned their own lawncare companies. They were in "the real world."

What's more to life than mowing lawns and smoking pot?

One guy even illegally fixed cars in his garage. He was TOTALLY cool.
Lol.

That one douchebag I just mentioned, I eventually started hanging out with him because I needed place to smoke pot in high school, so I just went to his place. After I moved cut contact from him, and i think I enlisted him in the military to piss him off. He would get letters from the military, and phone calls from the mid-west everyday it was hilarious. I tried to get his instagram to get hacked via 4chan.. Haha. That would end his entire "life"

Reaction score
Lol.

That one douchebag I just mentioned, I eventually started hanging out with him because I needed place to smoke pot in high school, so I just went to his place. After I moved cut contact from him, and i think I enlisted him in the military to piss him off. He would get letters from the military, and phone calls from the mid-west everyday it was hilarious. I tried to get his instagram to get hacked via 4chan.. Haha. That would end his entire "life"
That's a bit much.

What's with Indian people and hacking?

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. The stupid ones. Eventually they settle.
Nope, they just follow what they are biologically programmed to do. Mate with the males who have the highest testosterone levels to pass on good genes. Can't fight evolution.

doctor1996

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nope, they just follow what they are biologically programmed to do. Mate with the males who have the highest testosterone levels to pass on good genes. Can't fight evolution.
That's great. I took Evolutionary Biology, and was the note-taker for my 400 person lecture over summer. I think I know my fair share of evolutionary biology.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's great. I took Evolutionary Biology, and was the note-taker for my 400 person lecture over summer. I think I know my fair share of evolutionary biology.
Thats great but I was specifically talking about study after study that researchers have done that focused on this specific topic not the general discussion of it. There have been a lot of studies done on it that all show rhe same thing. Women have receptors in their noses for testosterone and are turned on by simply smelling it.

It makes your job far far easier trust me...those muscles do a lot of talking for you

Reaction score
Thats great but I was specifically talking about study after study that researchers have done that focused on this specific topic not the general discussion of it. There have been a lot of studies done on it that all show rhe same thing. Women have receptors in their noses for testosterone and are turned on by simply smelling it.

It makes your job far far easier trust me...those muscles do a lot of talking for you
Human beings detect pheromones in 2 different locations. In their noses, and through their genitals. No lie, we can actually detect pheromones through our genitals.

How do I know? I did A LOT of acid when I was younger.

We even smell pheromones of other species. It's pretty gross.

logicallefty

Reaction score
I love the smell of a chicks armpit so long as she isn’t so rank that my eyes burn. A Nice mild scent from the armpit of a woman I am already attracted to gets me REALLY happy.