Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why some girls JUST tease?

Vince115

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why girls do that? I understand when they have some c**k back home and like to tease with other guys for sense of power and self-gratification.

But if a girl is alone and still does this? E. g I have this girl in my social circle. She consider me high value, all her friends try to have me. She thinks SHE seduced ME. We kissed few times but nothing further. I escalate on her without bs. She is sending me mixed signals etc.

I am friends with her flatmates so I am 99% sure she has no boyfriend, no FWB.

What would by the move here?

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Vince115 said:
Why girls do that? I understand when they have some c**k back home and like to tease with other guys for sense of power and self-gratification.

Correct.

But if a girl is alone and still does this? E. g I have this girl in my social circle. She consider me high value, all her friends try to have me. She thinks SHE seduced ME. We kissed few times but nothing further. I escalate on her without bs. She is sending me mixed signals etc.

She might be quite attracted to you, but not "jump your bones" attracted. As attraction goes up, mixed signals and games go down. The reverse is also true.

I am friends with her flatmates so I am 99% sure she has no boyfriend, no FWB.

Some girls are comfortable being a dry spell for a while. She'll snap out of it at some point and want some cauk. It might be yours. It might be some other dude's.

What would by the move here?
You said she responds to your escalation. If you want to make a move, go ahead.

Vince115

Don Juan
Reaction score
Great explanation Mike, exactly what I am going to do. Thanks.

Jeffst1980

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pull back. Give her mixed signals until she stops being a tease.

Vince115

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jeffst1980 said:
Pull back. Give her mixed signals until she stops being a tease.
In theory I know what I have to do and I did it before but I can't understand why this pretending and all those stupid games are needed.

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vince115 said:
I can't understand why this pretending and all those stupid games are needed.
Never understand when guys ask "why this pretending and stupid games are needed". It's like asking "why doesn't the teacher ask the question I want on the test." Games and testing are part of everyday life. Girls try to trick you, fool you, see how confident you are, how desperate you are, how weak you are, etc, etc, etc. Questioning it means your ego is extremely high and fragile.

She wants to see if you will bite if she throws you a bone.

Buddha_Mind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she is digging you, keep trying to ramp it up a bit. If she is trying to fvck with your mind and it is causing you misery -- pull back and find other options. Either she will come further towards you, or you have spared yourself a bunch of wasted time/difficulty.

But I would say next time you are alone, try to ramp it up a bit and see what happens. Keep up flirtation. Get close to her, use lots of kino, smile! Give it some time and see if you can escalate!

Azidoro

Don Juan
Reaction score
whaores

Aaron B

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
in your scenario, play harder to get

you lower your value in her eyes when you are too attainable

yes its weird and illogical, but its true

tease the teasers

also, as long as you get what you want, who cares if she wants to take credit for the seduction?

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I suspect it has something to do with being CRAZY. Heh...

People generally do what they are allowed to. An attractive girl will tease because she can, and people respond to it. Always remember that people will do things to get what they want. This includes teasing for attention, power, ego boost, etc. They wouldn't be doing it if it wasn't for their benefit.

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
floydb25 said:
I suspect it has something to do with being CRAZY. Heh...

People generally do what they are allowed to. An attractive girl will tease because she can, and people respond to it. Always remember that people will do things to get what they want. This includes teasing for attention, power, ego boost, etc. They wouldn't be doing it if it wasn't for their benefit.
I agree, as most women are crazy in one way or another, and there is obviously a gain when you play people. To add, it is fun to tease and women find it pleasurable.

Alex DeLarge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They do it to remind themselves that they're pretty. It makes them feel good about themselves after cosmopolitan and a bunch of other advertisements told them they're too fat/too ugly/too much make up/not enough make up/not good enough in the bedroom etc..