Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why should a Girl (HB) Date you?

acw

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just thought i would throw this up and see what kinda of response we get.

Why should a HB date you?

A lot of guys talk a lot about how they got their "game" goin...and how they are getting Leg everynight from different chicks...(Sadly...and when you see the girls they hang with...you just stare with your jaw dropped and shake your head from side-to-side....).

...The bottom line is...unless you are creating some value for A HB...your thrill will be very short lived...

For me...i know how to show a girl a good time. I know the best dates to take her on...and i know how to have fun. I can also be very helpful and women know and respect me for it.

That being the case (and trust me it is)....what do you do to create value for a woman?

Believe you me...she's sizing you up in ALL AREAS...and DeFiNATELY how you make her feel.

How do you keep a HB interested in you?

(Please don't give US that canned speech that you are goodlookin, good personality, etc. There's A LOT of good looking studs out there and you are competiting with them...)

So what DO YOU DO that is So special?

...your constructive input is greatly appreciated@!

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good question, and I guess you'd have to ask the girls. I reckon I'm OK looking, have a good head on my shoulders, I'm funny in my own way. I like to do different sh1t. I know myself and my interests, still working on my passions, don't really know what they are yet. I mean, how can I not give you that canned speech? You just did, and that's what attracts women, maybe not directly but nonetheless. It's the confidence and attitude, and that has to come from somewhere. You have to have something going in your life to have that swagger.

And, the times I've been out to Vegas, I've fronted like I had money and got chicks that way. 'Cause you know chicks dig dudes with money.

And, I have a arm like a FVCKING cannon.

Edit: If any of you do not get my two lame jokes at the end there, then God have mercy on your soul.

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good question. Leaving looks out of it (which should be left out of it), I would say not much, other than I am pretty damn funny, I have a really witty sense of humor.

Other than that, not much really. I'm kind of broke at the moment, don't have much of social life at all (see: can't show or involve her in a good group of friends to be around). That alone kills me the most I beleive. There is no better way to keeping a girl interested than to bring her into a social circle to have fun, go places, hang out with other girls etc..

So yeah, sadly I can't come up with much.

acw

Don Juan
Reaction score
Couple of things to the young dudes who posted.

1. Find something you are good at...and do that. You will find your passion by doing something you like..and if you are PERSISTENT...you will become good at it. It will take years...but that doesn't matter....because you should be enjoying yourself just doing it. (this could be playing Music, Dancing, Playing Cards, Building something, Hobbies, etc).

2. The chicks you talk to...have very little going for themselves....other than what you see (superficial). Remember, if that's all they got..then their value is Physical...and little else. That being said...don't be intimidated by them...other than the possibility of jumping in the sack with them...they offer very little as well.

Get something going for yourself...everything else will fall into place!

aix237

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Act different than you think every other guy has treated her. Be hot and cold constantly. Smother her then back off a lot. Mirror their actions. Be needy then not needy. Be inconsistent. Buy them dinner then go out with your friends and dont come home (dont cheat). That will do the trick all the time.

acw

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think this will work to create interest from a HB. ...sounds like a tatic...but not gonna work on getting or keeping a HB.

....You pull this crap with some Hot Chick who's gettin hit on all the time...and within a short period of time...she'll 86 your ass so fast your head will spin.

aix237 said:
Act different than you think every other guy has treated her. Be hot and cold constantly. Smother her then back off a lot. Mirror their actions. Be needy then not needy. Be inconsistent. Buy them dinner then go out with your friends and dont come home (dont cheat). That will do the trick all the time.

radiodude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Before I was married here's what I would say:

I am attentive to her needs. I am funny and like to have fun and enjoy life. I am light hearted. I see and appreciate the value in things for what they are.

I am a hard worker. I provide for myself and let noone give me anything without asking.

I am always working on bettering and improving myself and my life.

I know my hobbies and interests as well as my beliefs and passions. I am opinionated and will tell you what I think, regardless if you agree or not.

I will stand up for friends and family when needed. I am down to earth and always strive to be as well-rounded as possible.

radiodude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
....oh yeah,

I also know where her love button and gold spot are located and can directly pleasure both simultaneously when necessary.

:)

Zonder

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why should they date you?

Why should you care? It's been said before and it will be said again.

What you're talking about is good game. It's something you learn because it's part of life. You don't do it because they SHOULD date you. You do it because it will make you a more complete man. Nobody cares what women should do or what they shouldn't do. Find a girl that likes you for who you are. In the mean time you work on becoming a better man for yourself, which includes having good game.

And guess what? Having good game will make the dating process, and socializing as a whole, more fun than you could possibly imagine. Work on your self and don't worry about cheap substitutes for becoming a man. None of them make you any happier.

Your question shows that you perceive your value to be lower than that of the women you are dating so you are asking what to do to compensate for your low value. Starting your post by apologizing for it doesn't do wonders for your image either.

She only sizes you up from all sides if she's looking for a husband. The rest of the time she goes with the flow which you should be able to create for her. Women are often conscious of what they perceive as your flaws but will date you and even marry you in spite of them if you are handling yourself well.

Don't do stuff to look special for women. I shudder just thinking about it. Frankly, if a chick made it obvious she was evaluation me at a date I would probably dump her right there and then. Do stuff that you enjoy and make your life better and healthier.

We can't write a post for you to suddenly make you "the special guy she should date." We all have cool tricks that help us with women that we could teach you. From the way we open (or don't) a door for her to the way we hold our hands to the kind of music we play to or how we respond to their inevitable whining. We have hundreds if not thousands of these little tricks. That's just details. You could memorize every single one of them and it's not going to help you in the long run if you keep the focus on her Majesty, the woe-man.

If you are a catch they'll know it. If you aren't, then work on becoming one. That only includes you, not some teenage girl's wet dream.

Willis

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would she not wanna date me.....

pffft...that answers that question...

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because, just because, no. I get attention from a lot of girls. She was not the first, and she'll certainly not be the last.

john siegal

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ehh....i think your post is basically a "Regurgitation" of what the original poster initially said...LOL.

Having good game???

(...your basically stating information this is all Intuitive behavior.... everyone already knows this...)

By the way...unless you are dating mindless Bimbo's, chicks are always sizing you up (whether they do it Consciously or not) ....and your ability to read that is remote.

Those Feelings are subconscious...and you get her to feel them...through your perceived value.....GET IT?

And yeah...if you are dating a HB and you want some...YOU better figure out what she likes and dis-likes...While your spending your time POSSING, trust me, some Star alpha male is trying to figure out how to get into her pants....

Zonder said:
Why should you care? It's been said before and it will be said again.

What you're talking about is good game. It's something you learn because it's part of life. You don't do it because they SHOULD date you. You do it because it will make you a more complete man. Nobody cares what women should do or what they shouldn't do. Find a girl that likes you for who you are. In the mean time you work on becoming a better man for yourself, which includes having good game.

And guess what? Having good game will make the dating process, and socializing as a whole, more fun than you could possibly imagine. Work on your self and don't worry about cheap substitutes for becoming a man. None of them make you any happier.

Your question shows that you perceive your value to be lower than that of the women you are dating so you are asking what to do to compensate for your low value. Starting your post by apologizing for it doesn't do wonders for your image either.

She only sizes you up from all sides if she's looking for a husband. The rest of the time she goes with the flow which you should be able to create for her. Women are often conscious of what they perceive as your flaws but will date you and even marry you in spite of them if you are handling yourself well.

Don't do stuff to look special for women. I shudder just thinking about it. Frankly, if a chick made it obvious she was evaluation me at a date I would probably dump her right there and then. Do stuff that you enjoy and make your life better and healthier.

We can't write a post for you to suddenly make you "the special guy she should date." We all have cool tricks that help us with women that we could teach you. From the way we open (or don't) a door for her to the way we hold our hands to the kind of music we play to or how we respond to their inevitable whining. We have hundreds if not thousands of these little tricks. That's just details. You could memorize every single one of them and it's not going to help you in the long run if you keep the focus on her Majesty, the woe-man.

If you are a catch they'll know it. If you aren't, then work on becoming one. That only includes you, not some teenage girl's wet dream.

scrouds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the frame on this post is wrong. Why should you want to date this girl? Let her worry about why she likes you.

xectxny19x

Don Juan
Reaction score
Got to agree with scrouds. I usually base an interaction on how I feel around the girl. If I want to be friends or use her later on, I'll stay for maybe 15 mins. longer. Other than that, if I don't see a use to the girl, I politely leave.

Zonder

Don Juan
Reaction score
john siegal said:
Ehh....i think your post is basically a "Regurgitation" of what the original poster initially said...LOL.

Having good game???

(...your basically stating information this is all Intuitive behavior.... everyone already knows this...)

By the way...unless you are dating mindless Bimbo's, chicks are always sizing you up (whether they do it Consciously or not) ....and your ability to read that is remote.

Those Feelings are subconscious...and you get her to feel them...through your perceived value.....GET IT?

And yeah...if you are dating a HB and you want some...YOU better figure out what she likes and dis-likes...While your spending your time POSSING, trust me, some Star alpha male is trying to figure out how to get into her pants....
How astute of you to post from a different nickname. You can so easily fool everyone on the mature forum. Attacking me personally in such an aggressive way doesn't give away your identity at all. Keep up the good work.

The original post comes from desperation. It asks for advice that would make girls want to date you. There's no shortcut; you have to do the work, lose the weight, flex your social muscles.

What I called game and technique is something you get mostly from experience. You get into a certain situation a hundred times you develop little tricks that help you handle things well and avoid blunders. I even gave examples in case you had no idea what the words game and technique meant.

Every experienced DJ has literally thousands of these little things that include virtually everything that involves dating a women, from the things she sees and hears to the things he does before leaving for a date. Each little thing semi-consciously becomes a routine that's there for a reason. Smarter people develop game that works well dumb people develop game that works badly. Either way, it is very far from something "everybody already knows."

I will reiterate what I said in my first post, which you clearly did not read. The only way to improve your dating is to work on yourself. That includes dating technique but only as a detail.

Women do size you up but they filter all that through the flow you create so it ends up having a much smaller effect on the outcome of the relationship than you would think. The exception is for women who are dating for ulterior motives and not for the dating itself.

Thank you for writing "possing" in capital letters but I really don't need any help in seeing through your crap. It is actually more entertaining than trying to help people who don't want to change. All your post deserves is what scrouds already wrote. My way is more entertaining though. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

Also, please don't accuse me of regurgitating an original post that reeks of desperation. There is nothing desperate in anything I write. You don't need to put three question marks after the words good game either. The existence of men with good game is proven beyond any shadow of a doubt.

john siegal

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh forgive me Great Yoda...i forgot where and who i was talking too...!!!

LOL...

you are very Defensive...and...you're judging yourself...i'm not attacking anyone...but you seem to enjoying taking pop shots that "way miss" the mark.

Does the word "incorrigible" mean anything to you?

I'll tell you what...if you and i are competeting for the same chick...you don't stand a chance...Lets keep you in the dark and me inside the HBs.

BTW...
Zonder said:
How astute of you to post from a different nickname. You can so easily fool everyone on the mature forum. Attacking me personally in such an aggressive way doesn't give away your identity at all. Keep up the good work.

The original post comes from desperation. It asks for advice that would make girls want to date you. There's no shortcut; you have to do the work, lose the weight, flex your social muscles.

What I called game and technique is something you get mostly from experience. You get into a certain situation a hundred times you develop little tricks that help you handle things well and avoid blunders. I even gave examples in case you had no idea what the words game and technique meant.

Every experienced DJ has literally thousands of these little things that include virtually everything that involves dating a women, from the things she sees and hears to the things he does before leaving for a date. Each little thing semi-consciously becomes a routine that's there for a reason. Smarter people develop game that works well dumb people develop game that works badly. Either way, it is very far from something "everybody already knows."

I will reiterate what I said in my first post, which you clearly did not read. The only way to improve your dating is to work on yourself. That includes dating technique but only as a detail.

Women do size you up but they filter all that through the flow you create so it ends up having a much smaller effect on the outcome of the relationship than you would think. The exception is for women who are dating for ulterior motives and not for the dating itself.

Thank you for writing "possing" in capital letters but I really don't need any help in seeing through your crap. It is actually more entertaining than trying to help people who don't want to change. All your post deserves is what scrouds already wrote. My way is more entertaining though. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

Also, please don't accuse me of regurgitating an original post that reeks of desperation. There is nothing desperate in anything I write. You don't need to put three question marks after the words good game either. The existence of men with good game is proven beyond any shadow of a doubt.

The Gamer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Because I am great in every sense of the word. History will prove me correct.