Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why she blocked my phone number?

DJVladdy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am practicing my game and getting better and better. My style is pretty direct.

Last saturday I went to a strip club just to chill before going to bars with friends, and my eyes fell on this stripper sitting on my right. I immediately approach and start a conversation. Im making deep eye contact, telling her the right compliments, etc. then start kino (toching her thigh with my right hand, her shouler with my left).. while obviously maintaining eye contact and conversation. Kept doing that while changing the convo to more sexual. Mind you there was not even a thought of me buying a lap dance from her or anything. I did get a beer for her and me though.

As my whole "procedure" went on, I was noticing ALL the IOS's including her CONSTANTLY playing with a string of the bikkiki, giving me compliments, and most importantly, the glazed over eyes and the helpless "fvck me" facial expression". She said that shed love to leave with me, but she could not get out of her job, she'd get fired. Understandable.

I got her number, and to make the long story short - she blocked it after I left. I'm wondering WHY. My approach/escalation was better than I expected, she was clearly horny out of her mind after 20 minutes of our interaction (heavy kino was key). And why she did not want to have anything to do with me is a mystery.

Any ideas?

mahoney

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She is a stripper. In a strip club. Doing her job.

Chickfight

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She's a STRIPPER. Also, maybe she's had bad experiences with guys who regularly "chill" at strip clubs on their own.

georgie24

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lmao, u serious? this doesnt even belong here...oh man u have some livin to do

cablecow15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she gave you her number thinking it would make you spend money on her , it dident , so she was like f this guy "blocked" also , how did she immediately block your number ? your supposed to just get her number then call like a week later, no need to exchange both of them or text so they got your number.

DonJuanit0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you sure it was her number and she didn't just do it to get to your wallet easier?!?

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJVladdy said:
I am practicing my game and getting better and better. My style is pretty direct.

Last saturday I went to a strip club just to chill before going to bars with friends, and my eyes fell on this stripper sitting on my right. I immediately approach and start a conversation. Im making deep eye contact, telling her the right compliments, etc. then start kino (toching her thigh with my right hand, her shouler with my left).. while obviously maintaining eye contact and conversation. Kept doing that while changing the convo to more sexual. Mind you there was not even a thought of me buying a lap dance from her or anything. I did get a beer for her and me though.

As my whole "procedure" went on, I was noticing ALL the IOS's including her CONSTANTLY playing with a string of the bikkiki, giving me compliments, and most importantly, the glazed over eyes and the helpless "fvck me" facial expression". She said that shed love to leave with me, but she could not get out of her job, she'd get fired. Understandable.

I got her number, and to make the long story short - she blocked it after I left. I'm wondering WHY. My approach/escalation was better than I expected, she was clearly horny out of her mind after 20 minutes of our interaction (heavy kino was key). And why she did not want to have anything to do with me is a mystery.

Any ideas?
No freaking way. A stripper was *gasp* playing with her bikini string?? Giving "fvck me" facial expressions?? AND letting you feel all over them????!?!

Sue Madre

Banned
Reaction score
She is a ho, stop worrying about it.

Stop trying to date wh0res and you will feel much better.

PDubb75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've read this 3 times trying to figure out if this is a joke.

...Let me try a 4th time...

Packers2010

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she's just hustlin man. anything to get a buck. if you met her OUT side the strip club would be a different story.

shes would have blocked you weather you spent the money or not.

LoneWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you went to a strip club and got a strippers number? i wouldn't even call that scoring. try a nightclub at least or some bar. i probably would of thrown the number out. strippers turn me off when it comes to anything else then looking at them naked. they are pieces of meat to me, not women.

RSanders219

Don Juan
Reaction score
Man.. Come on. She's a stripper. Strippers are AWs who do sh1t like this for 2 reasons. Money and attention. Why would you even bother talking to a stripper in the first place? They're pretty much half a step above prostitutes.

powpow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I cant imagine that youre serious.

Or if you are, that this actually bothers you.

Or that you dont realize what happened.

Or

OMG

DJVladdy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, actually she only dances on saturdays, has a full time job - masters degree in accounting. Seemed very down to earth and well-spoken. I dont think money is a problem to her - she does this stripper thing for fun.

Again, this is not a joke. I was seriously asking for feedback. I've moved on obviously and will keep trying in other places. No more strip clubs - they are pretty dirty. Thanks for the tough love fellas.

DJVladdy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And I promise to only get better. Soon I promise a much better field report.