Why Poon King is a beta

Status
Not open for further replies.

:-)

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is my last post under this username. With max rep points I have gone as far with this character as I'm going to go as I did with my previous incarnation Sylvester The Cat. So as I take a bow and leave you as smileyface let me leave you with this final post:

Why Poon King is a beta:

The information he force feeds did not come from nothing or nowhere. He read it. In order to read it he must have been ignorant of it in the first place. So at best he is a recovering beta and as we all know, like alcoholics are always alcoholics or cheats are always cheats, betas too are always betas no matter how many books they read, no matter how much they try to convince fellow betas that they are the alpha. He's just regurgitating information that any of you others could quite easily read. Hence why education is so important. Knowledge truly is power. Don't rely on some guru or false prophet to fill your brain with information you can quite readily get yourself. Knowledge is food for the soul. Feed yourself lest you leave yourselves at the mercy of others.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjSzCuC7tOI

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
poon king is playher man

and guess what you are a beta for writing about playher man on a forum

:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

and playher man is a beta for constantly writing about women on a forum

:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

just kidding, this whole beta/alpha debate is silly

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:-) said:
So at best he is a recovering beta and as we all know, like alcoholics are always alcoholics or cheats are always cheats, betas too are always betas no matter how many books they read, no matter how much they try to convince fellow betas that they are the alpha.
I disagree.

Those titles are only permanent if said person did not want to change. It's better to have an actual discussion rather than place a bunch of random labels on someone- which that is what you guys would call "beta" wouldn't it?

Knowledge is power and he has a lot of it apparently.

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I recall poon king making some valid point. Non of this rosy tinted spectule stuff.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is my last post under this username. With max rep points I have gone as far with this character as I'm going to go as I did with my previous incarnation Sylvester The Cat.
And here I would never have thought of this in a million years :rolleyes:

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are a beta. He obviously got to you that you would spend time posting about him. Beta's let people invade their thoughts. Who cares what he says? Take it or leave it. No need to post...

thatfeel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sorry OP, poon king is the king of sosuave. just like zyzz was the king of fit.

we need to make a meme out of him or something so people know he's the real deal.

gravityeyelids

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The fact that your last post and the culmination of your "character" on sosuave centers around trying to bring down another member rather than posting something meaningful and enlightening says a lot about both yourself and about PoonKing.

Michael Ginsberg: "I feel bad for you."
Don Draper: "I don't think about you at all."

(hint: you're not Don in this scenario)

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why Poon King is a beta:

The information he force feeds did not come from nothing or nowhere. He read it. In order to read it he must have been ignorant of it in the first place. So at best he is a recovering beta and as we all know, like alcoholics are always alcoholics or cheats are always cheats, betas too are always betas no matter how many books they read, no matter how much they try to convince fellow betas that they are the alpha. He's just regurgitating information that any of you others could quite easily read. Hence why education is so important. Knowledge truly is power. Don't rely on some guru or false prophet to fill your brain with information you can quite readily get yourself. Knowledge is food for the soul. Feed yourself lest you leave yourselves at the mercy of others.
What strikes me as odd/funny is your explanation for why he's beta is full of fallacies and doesn't make much sense... I mean, I don't even give a sh*t one way or the other and I could have thought up something better. This is what you came up with? Really?

Octogonal

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not sure why anybody on this site would take Poon King seriously.

Poon King said:
Want a hot women to commit? Impregnate her. Otherwise.. don't worry about it.
He's saying the only way you can get hot women to commit is if you knock them up. Even then, there's no guarantee she's going to commit. You'll be on the hook for 18 years paying for kid. Bullsh1t beta advice when it's easy to have hot women to commit normally.

Poon King said:
You're 100% wrong.

Women squirt during sex because of WHO they believe their f*cking. Its who the man is from a status/novelty perspective that turns them on.. not the sex itself. A rapist can do the same sh!t in bed and it won't have the same effect because of the psychological difference in the woman's perception of the event.

Also... saying that I "leave a lot to be desired" in the bedroom just proves you have the beta mindset of living to serve and please women. The sex is for the man not the woman. The RELATIONSHIP is for the woman. No man should ever give a sh!t about making a woman orgasm. Such is servitude. There are too many women to f*ck. Don't worship ONE.

Wake up. :crackup:

He's saying having great sex with a woman making her orgasm is beta servitude. What kind of bullsh1t is this? To have great sex, both you and the woman need to be giving each other great pleasure. Poon King thinks it's beta to have great sex. He's the beta that knows nothing about sex.

Poon King said:
Gaylan and Octogonal = Two beta slave ass kissers who know nothing about what it means to be a man.

Keep seeking that female validation and keep placing individual women on pedestals and worshiping the ground they walk on. :crackup:
When Poon King is confronted with a logical counter statement, he will do nothing but insult you calling you a beta claiming he's right and you're wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.