Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why not Kick 'em out?

BigBill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see a lot of talk

about 'why don't we kick the women out of the forum!'

Here are some reasons:

#1) they usually leave on their own anyhow.
#2) If the forum admins decide to go that route whose job is it going to be to sit there with nothing better to do than scan every post and ban every IP that people feel is a female poster.
#3) How are you going to KNOW if someone is if they don't announce it. I beleive Dancer is a female and Anything But Tamed also. Can I prove it? No. Do I care that much? No. You see my point though.
#4) the really obnoxious ones will proboly find a way to post anyhow. On a different forum I used to post on, they got heavy-handed and banned a bunch of people for inappropriate language. This just pissed them off and we...er THEY (heh) kept finding ways to get around the ban and flood posts. Banning just made them post more if anything.
#5) this is a place where you can speak freely. It's one of the few on the net. Just look at the post by the guy who got banned by the feminazi site. Buch of Fascists over there! Here you can say what you want, and someone can shred it to ribbons if they feel like it. Anyone not prepared to back up their statements here better be ready to get their little feelings hurt.
#6) I think there are better ways to handle it.

Here's my proposition. I don't know how tough this would be but how about making admins able to change someone's title from DJ or Master DJ to Wuss. This could be for posting... well, a bunch of the kind of opinions and advice peopel are geting upset about. This solves the problem of Newbie DJs getting confused about whose side to believe since no one is going to want to do what a wuss says.

Anyhow, the person should have to request in writing to get the wuss flag removed and give a darn good reason why. Just an idea. Any other good ones?

P.S. Admins, please don't flag me a wuss just to be cute! Thanks

Jazzman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Like your idea. I see thread after thread all screwed up and it doesn't take a genius to see it's a feminista or a sympatico doing it.

I say it's a good idea. Lets do it.

lightning_rider

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I'm starting see now that banning won't do good since they're like flies on sh|t - they will keep returning.
Changing those names isn't a solution either. They can just post some good stuff until they get high status and do some serious damage afterwards.

The best antidote is still information.
The best thing we can do is keep wrapping other people's noses inside the sh|t whenever we smell something, so that they don't get manipulated in the wrong (feminista) way.

[This message has been edited by lightning_rider (edited 10-01-2001).]

Sociopath31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, if a poll were taken on the sosuave website about whether to wuss-flag someone or not.... that would be interesting. Even having a ranking system.

But as always, it's our responsibility to discern what is useful, and who is talking out the other end.

You can't kick someone out for expressing opinion, though you can be banned for slander. So guys who are discussing this female issue, do be careful in what you say.

Yes, bill, we can't kick em out cause they're fems, then we'd have to boot people that sound like girls. We need to be what we are here to be... Men. Take it like a man and deal with it. It's the only way to live.