Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why not just turn gay?

SuSHI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
HardTimes said:
I will admit that I am not at all attracted to men, but I think I'm going to try to make myself become gay. I mean, why not? You will NEVER have a problem getting a boyfriend and you will NEVER feel lonely again as there are seemingly more gay men willing to go out with you than straight females are. I mean think about it. Why spend all this effort only to fail in the end at attracting females when gay men will like you how you are and give you a chance.

The return on investment just isn't there with women (for me and others im sure).

Why don't I and other people in my situation just start batting for the other team? I'm not attracted to men but I might be able to learn to be. Even if I don't eventually end up bring attracted to them, I can just fake it and never be lonely again.
I think you should go after men. Its obvious you want C*ck.

Prodigy746

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow bro thats crazy. I like boobies and nice ass (that man cant possibly have) way too much to turn gay. I would rather never be with anyone than turn gay.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Turning gay won't solve his loneliness problem either. It will likely worsen it, after the gays fvck & chuck him over & over again.

Guoy Darko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You can probably follow a course at some university on how to become gay.

Ehrm... I mean.... Oh no.

:confused:

Perry

Don Juan
Reaction score
this has to be an april fools joke. IT HAS TO BE.

Rolderol

Reaction score
Explain exactly why?

Are you afraid of ending up alone? with this attitude even gay people won't want to have a long term relationship with you.
If it's about loneliness, just get some FRIENDS...
the only difference between having friends and having a gay-boyfriend is that you can't have sex with them (eugh gaysecks:p) and that you don't share love (well, not in that kind of way)

Having friends also means doing things and feeling good.
Girls see that you are willing to do things and that your not totally pathetic and will probably want to date you...

problem solved

haha! and you thought about turning gay...that is so..._ _ _

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gays have standards too.

I doubt any of them would want someone as messed up as you sound right now.

Mr CIDH

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude you act like a woman. You go whine and hope someone comes to rescue you. Thats the chick role.

To get help on this forum, ask what you need help with instead of whining about stuff.

Bigdada

Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me be a living inspiration to you:

you may not believe me, but I'm FAT (as in obese, even have moobs) but I still get women's attention. why? I'm a jackass. I'm not afraid to be assertive, and confident in myself. and I ALWAYS remind women of my sexuality (I'm 18, btw, lol)

my last gf, she was this 5'5, 130lb Mexican girl who almost everyone would rate an 8 out of 10. dark skin, great smile--I did it because I befriended her, and drove her NUTS with my constant reminders that I didn't find her as attractive as the girl's I was screwing (That I reminded her of)

so she got to know me emotionally (which made her attracted to me on that level) but I was a challenge. see, the fat man is supposed to be trying to bang any girl who comes near him, right? WRONG. I straight ignored her so much, she thought I was something special, and felt intimidated to even approach me. lol. straight up.

we're broke up now, but man, I had mack skills. had.

Lol, I should post this in a separate thread...

Bigdada

Don Juan
Reaction score
and yeah, there's something about a short, dark mexican girl who's overly feminine in bright white short shorts that gives me a hard-on like no man ever possibly could.

how can you be straight and just go gay? I love women too much

Reaction score
Why not just get castrated and become an asexual? What kind of a stupid thread is this.

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well , its actually a cool idea.

For these loosers , its more easier to accept a d1ck inside their ass and inside their mouths than to take their balls and start taking massive action (approaching , going out) to achieve the top of their game.

A guy with this kind of mentality is never going to be good. In none of the aspects of the life.

A REAL MAN TAKES THE HARD WAY.

PhantomNYC

Reaction score
buddy read the game by neil strauss, if u still feel the same way after it then there's nothing we can do here...

Itiswhatitis

Don Juan
Reaction score
damn so this wasnt a april fools joke lol. This thread probaly explains your troubles with women. Im no don juan i wouldnt say but this is horrible. The fact you would think of something so extreme is the problem. You couldve started at a ugly,desperate old lady but sumhow you went all the way to the otherside and thought about fuking other men! It shows you probaly have this same thought proccess with women. You believe the worst possible thing could happen when you tryto speak to women which keeps you from doing it. Instead of thinking they will politely talk to you even if they are not interested,u believe they will laugh in your face and throw coffee on you...this is easily the most extreme thought ive ever seen here. Even had u decided to become a rapist at least you could say you were finally taking charge. And no im not giving you any ideas.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
snowdog said:
Because you'd have to f*ck other dudes in their ass, and you will have to get your ass f*cked by other dudes. And that's f*cked up.
There's nothing wrong with that. Some guys like that. They're called GAY.

What's ****ed up is that a straight man is so desperate for sex that he is willing to turn gay.

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alle_Gory said:
There's nothing wrong with that. Some guys like that. They're called GAY.

What's ****ed up is that a straight man is so desperate for sex that he is willing to turn gay.
Well, I'm sure you agree it's f*cked up if you're not actually gay...