Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

why not break up US into 10 smaller countries?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bonie

Reaction score
sink-destroy the surface and submarine navy, ICBMS, and all the air force except N Guards. A VERY few backpack nukes (and small army) suffice to keep Isreal from being invaded, and they are right in the middle of the worst enemies you can have. US sub countries would be plenty safe.

Put the blacks with other blacks, Hispanics with hispanics, White Separatists by themselves, bible thumpers by themselves, Cubans here, liberal twits there, and see who needs WHOM, real quickly. :)

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Why not reverse evolve, eat fast foods, grow fat ass and turn into a pig. From monkey, into human, into pig. Save the world with some pork supply and spam.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mike32ct said:
bonie, goundra, don't, metoo

Same?
Yep, about time for Desdinova to do work.

HansOslo

Reaction score
I thought Americans were sorting themselves along those lines already?

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HansOslo said:
I thought Americans were sorting themselves along those lines already?
Umm, yeah, in the 1700s.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I read the title and considered the flame potential I was already salivating...then I come here and see that no one picked up the provocation...

Ok let me hand you some fuel for your flame dear troll, well we all know who needs who, its not minorities to need whites nor women to need men, its mostly white liberals to need minorities since without them their only option of feeling useful in this world would disappear.

Since they cannot count on logic or common sense they have to entirely rely on morality and the search of moral superiority, and if there is no enemy they can create one only to fight him right after and complain that nobody loves peace as much as them (as long as he doesnt strike back or its raining outside)...kinda like a circle jerk when in the end they all shake each other hand.

Anyway Bonie, your trolling skills are quite poor I suggest you to read big Jimbo's posts to get the correct technique, also hit the gym and dress better and never double text.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's all good and well, but I mean do you even lift bro?

Status
Not open for further replies.