Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why Nichemaxxing beats Gymaxxing & Game

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do not think he is because he does not have the facial aesthetics of a Chad. His body is maxed out, but his face is nothing to write home about. He is more of a bro not a Chad.
You control the hypothetical. Guy B with muscles has a mediocre face, leaving him at an 7.5-8. Strongly above average and maybe borderline top tier, but not quite there.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fill the connect with her mind niche. Most guys dont do that.
It's about having something interesting to talk about that leads to a connection. Easiest to do when you find something in common. Many times it's hobbies/interests. That's why that guy wins as Corn said.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Structured singles event? Those events are usually lousy (see below). If it's a generalized mixer event, then maybe it's worth attending.

Guy B has 'Chad' potential. He might have a physique similar to @sangheilios (6'4", 230 lbs, muscular). If Guy B is 6'0"+ and muscular, he might not have to do much in order to get laid. Women are drawn to his physique. There is no way Guy B is a 7/10 at 6'0" with bigger muscles. He moves up to around an 8+.

Guy C would be above average looks but try to succeed on charisma. That's a worse spot than Guy B.

While Guy B might not get laid on one night at one event, his top tier physique will help him generate a good number of prospects over a long period of time. It won't be with desperate overweight women either. He will get some good looking pussie from various forms of thots. That's not a bad lifestyle.

If Guy A nichemaxxes well, he might get ahead of Guy B, but I'd rather be an un-niched 6'0"+ guy with big muscles. An un-niched 6'0"+ with big muscles can get laid with fitness influencers, breastaurant workers/sexy bartenders, strippers, and other nightlife/Instagram thots.

Guy C does have strategic prowess but will likely need to do massive quantities of approaches over time. You're correct about the sustainability of his efforts.
Pure structured singles events (e.g., speed dating) might not be too good, but general mixer events - where a man can be expected to introduce himself to a woman, and not have her return with something like "who said I wanted to talk to you?" :mad: - are good. In some ways, any woman at a night spot should be open to men introducing themselves, but a lot of times, these chicks have their b!tch shields at maximum strength; it would seem that chicks with a b!tch shield attitude would avoid general mixer events, although I've encountered a few from time to time. :mad:

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
More plates, more dates

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In some ways, any woman at a night spot should be open to men introducing themselves, but a lot of times, these chicks have their b!tch shields at maximum strength;
I fully agree on the openness. The biatch shield at maximum strength are a reality of nightlife venue approaching is a reality and problematic of that type of approacching.

general mixer events - where a man can be expected to introduce himself to a woman, and not have her return with something like "who said I wanted to talk to you?" :mad: - are good..... it would seem that chicks with a b!tch shield attitude would avoid general mixer events, although I've encountered a few from time to time. :mad:
General mixer events tend to bring out a weak talent pool. I've observed women acting quite entitled at a general singles mixer event.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At a bar women can't see my 6 pack.
You have to learn to be able to talk to them.
There is no reason you can't be muscular, learn some rules of pickup and have interesting hobbies.

I have no sympathy for guys who would rather play videogames instead of becoming more of a renaissance man, learning musical instruments, languages, learning about art, going to new and different things and travelling.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Two problems with "niches":

a) they are often sausagefests dominated by men;
b) "niche" chicks are usually not very attractive.

There are exceptions of course but for the most part these two axioms hold true.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get into overlapping niches to make yourself attractive to multiple groups of women.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Thebestthereeveris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Certainly, let's structure and refine the scenario:

Scenario:

Three men, each with a 7/10 in looks, adopt distinct strategies as they navigate a social mixer event brimming with opportunities to connect with single women.

Individual Profiles:

Guy A - Applying Hobbymaxxing: With a focus on "hobbymaxing," Guy A channels his energy into embodying the persona of a millennial hipster. His interests include hiking, nature exploration, coffee culture, and a commitment to a vegan lifestyle.

Guy B - Applying Gymaxxing: Opting for a "gymmax" approach, Guy B dedicates himself solely to maximizing physical gains. His identity revolves around rigorous fitness routines and sculpting his physique to peak perfection.

Guy C - Applying Cold Approach & Game: Immersing himself in the world of dating strategy, Guy C delves deep into resources such as pickup artistry, game theory, and cold approaching techniques to enhance his social interactions and dating prospects.

Likely Outcomes:

Guy C: Armed with strategic PUA knowledge with the energy to cold approach, Guy C embarks on a mass approach strategy, engaging numerous women throughout the event. Despite securing a few numbers, his efforts encounter setbacks, including an encounter with an intoxicated woman and her protective friends. Undeterred by such obstacles, Guy C resolves to continue his pursuit at future venues.

Guy B: Upon entering the event, Guy B's confidence takes a hit upon noticing the attention garnered by more muscular men. He musters the courage to approach a woman, initiating a conversation. However, his efforts are swiftly derailed as the woman abruptly ends their interaction upon spotting a lean muscular Chad she knows, leaving Guy B feeling dismissed and disheartened. Frustrated by the perceived competition, Guy B decides to leave the event prematurely, feeling overshadowed by those he perceives as more socially dominant.

Guy A: Exhibiting keen observational skills, Guy A identifies a woman wearing a memento indicative of a shared passion for national parks. Capitalizing on this shared interest, he strikes up a conversation that evolves into a meaningful connection. Recognizing mutual attraction, Guy A suggests a quieter setting for further interaction, which is met with enthusiasm by the woman. Guy A ends the night at her place.

Conclusion:

Guy B emerges as the least successful, as his reliance solely on physical attributes proves insufficient in fostering meaningful connections. His departure underscores the limitations of a one-dimensional approach to social interaction. Women do not his inane spartan lifestyle attractive and he lacks the conversational skills to navigate efficiently because all he does is go to the gym and consume RP content. The only women that will give him a chance are desperate overweight women and Jezebels.

Guy C, while demonstrating strategic prowess, faces setbacks that highlight the transient nature of his conquests. His persistence is commendable, but the constant effort required in his approach raises questions about long-term sustainability.

Guy A emerges as the clear winner, leveraging shared interests to forge a genuine connection with another person. His focus on authenticity and meaningful interaction not only leads to a fulfilling encounter but also sets the foundation for potential future relationships. In this scenario, quality triumphs over quantity, with Guy A's approach yielding the most satisfying outcome.
My friend embodied an and I embodied b but tbh fitness is my passion and life. I pulled more and hotter girls than him consistentlyZ

Thebestthereeveris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In the case of Guy B, standing tall at 6'4", he's already capitalizing on niche maxing by catering to women with a preference for taller men. While muscles may indeed enhance his appeal, it's essential to acknowledge that his height is his primary advantage. In fact, I'd wager ten bucks that Guy B would face more significant challenges if he were to shrink below 5'10" than if he were to maintain his stature but lose his muscular build.

To clarify, let's elevate Guy B's status to an 8/10 due to his commitment to gymaxxing. This adjustment underscores the significance of his physical transformation and highlights his newfound appeal in the dating scene.
My gf chose me over another dude who was 6’4 and good looking. I’m 5’10 but jacked. Game personality and attitude matters the most