"Why "Nice Guys" are often such LOSERS"

UniKKatiL

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think allot of women have turned into men. They fight with fists now, they use knuckle bars and knifes too and if you try to be ****y and funny they will punch you. They even have a mexican mafia with only women who are said to be more dangerous than their husbands, nowadays women even fight eachother for guys, guys who are actually good and successful.. But of course not pushovers.

My friends aunt is psycho, she is in her 30's, and I can tell you she is ****ing crazy. She walks around with a gun, at this Albanian party she started to argue with another women and even pulled out a gun and was about to shoot her. She fired some shots in the air, before she left...

There was once this moment when she was in her 20's, she was about to enter a disco, but the security asked her for ID as it was 18+, obviously she was over 18, but the Big masculine dude was trying to play ****y and funny with her, but she did not show her ID, instead she put a gun into his mouth and said ''There is my ID'' and then she just walked away. The big masculine dude pissed in his pants. Owned by a women.

She was married, but guess what? She beat the living **** out of her husband so he left her... I thought thats what wife beating jerks do?

Years later, her ex-husband had found a new women and she spotted him at the mall with her, she beat the living **** of out of her infront of everybody, and what did the husband do? He just stood there and watched like a *****.

I have many other stories, but that's it for now.

allot of men have turned into women with their romantic feelings and niceness.. WHERE THE **** IS THE MASCULINITY????????????

And you can be a nice guy and still get laid.. I know some of you say looks don't matter, but they actually do at some extent.. Why else does a women give you gazes from across the street, bar etc....? Obviously it has nothing with personality to do as you haven't spoken to her. It's because she thinks you are hot! She is attracted to you. Personality is what keeps the attraction!!!! But you're not gonna keep that attraction if you are a push over aka nice guy, that's when you need to grow some balls and start being a man!!

Thats why nice guys do get laid, because of their looks, but their relationship with a women doesn't last for a month because they are push overs and not men, A REAL WOMEN WANTS A MAN! And if you're a nice guy she will leave you the moment she finds a REAL MAN!

UniKKatiL

Don Juan
Reaction score
''Cicero wrote that "a man's chief quality is courage.''

Encyclopaedia

''Courage, also known as bravery, will, intrepidity, and loyalty, is the ability to confront fear, pain, risk/danger, uncertainty, or intimidation.''

SBW

Don Juan
Reaction score
horaholic said:
Might be a good lesson, if you give a gift to a woman, tell her you stole it from an old lady or something. Even though she knows you're joking, you still give a bad boy vibe about it. That chick liked the fact that you robbed a garden more than the fact that she got flowers.
There is probably something in that! :)

One time I went home with a woman and TBH, I was not expecting much more than a cup of coffee and a kiss on my way out of the door when I left.

However, we were locked out - it turned out her housemate had come home before us drunk, locked the door behind her and left her key in the lock when she colapsed into bed. There was no way we could rouse her.

Anyway, I had a penknife in the car, so I quickly got the lock plate to bits, then spun the barrel with the tool for taking stones out of horses hooves and got us in.

Her reaction was: "That was very professional, where on earth did you learn how?"

My reply was: "Don't ask!"

She warmed to me significantly, I spent the night and yes, she was on to her pals about how I broke into her flat for her the very next morning. :)

SexxiKing777

Don Juan
Reaction score
horaholic said:
How do you figure?
Because you are generalizing that women like criminal behavior, which is not true. This "bad boy" crap is just idiotic AFC wank

sure, some crazy chicks might dig that sort of thing, and yes evil can be sexy, but it can also be very dangerous and stupid. sure fire way to screw up and end up in some deep sh1t because you wanted pvssy

why encourage noobs to be "bad" just so they can get chicks.

"hey baby, watch me punch out this fool for taking my parking spot"

"yea, that engagement ring I bought, I stole it from the jewelry store. I love you"

yea, real smooth there slick. I'm sure her panties are dripping at the thought of dating a common thief

PappyS

Don Juan
Reaction score
SexxiKing777 said:
Because you are generalizing that women like criminal behavior, which is not true. This "bad boy" crap is just idiotic AFC wank

sure, some crazy chicks might dig that sort of thing, and yes evil can be sexy, but it can also be very dangerous and stupid. sure fire way to screw up and end up in some deep sh1t because you wanted pvssy

why encourage noobs to be "bad" just so they can get chicks.

"hey baby, watch me punch out this fool for taking my parking spot"

"yea, that engagement ring I bought, I stole it from the jewelry store. I love you"

yea, real smooth there slick. I'm sure her panties are dripping at the thought of dating a common thief
It is true that women love that type of stuff. Especially young ones. If you want to see lots of attractive young women hang out in front of your local city jail or criminal courthouse. They'll be visiting their boyfriends.

Some guy even wrote a book saying that this was part of the reason for high rates of violent crime in poor neighborhoods.

SexxiKing777

Don Juan
Reaction score
PappyS said:
It is true that women love that type of stuff. Especially young ones. If you want to see lots of attractive young women hang out in front of your local city jail or criminal courthouse. They'll be visiting their boyfriends.

Some guy even wrote a book saying that this was part of the reason for high rates of violent crime in poor neighborhoods.
It is dumb to think that ALL women like this. Because that is NOT true. it's just some warped fabrication perpetuated by These "DJ's" who are bitter at women. They know nothing more than the average player. In the end, all these gurus are just tryin to make a buck

I thought women liked men? Not little "bad" boys who get kicks from starting bar room brawls and stealing from people. Your forgetting that their might be another reason these guys are so popular. Maybe they are "tough" or "intelligent". Maybe "confident. Not just criminal. If that were the case then frickin Osama bin Laden would make all chicks panties wet, which i'm sure is true in some cases, especially over there, but whens the last time you heard he was sexy?

ans who the fvck is this "some guy" who wrote this very well informed book? I could right a book about the legend of the purple unicorn in my backyard. does that make it true? No

I do MMA as a sport. Since I started doing it, I am more confident, yes, but doing so has not made me ANY more popular with the ladies. Infact, some of them think i'm an idiot for doing it and actually has made me LESS popular to know that I beat people up for sport.. If all women liked this sort of "bad boy" sh1t, then i should be fvcking swimming in poon right now, but i'm not.

so obviously it's not the just activity that turns these chicks on, but the men who do them

PappyS

Don Juan
Reaction score
SexxiKing777 said:
It is dumb to think that ALL women like this. Because that is NOT true. it's just some warped fabrication perpetuated by These "DJ's" who are bitter at women. They know nothing more than the average player. In the end, all these gurus are just tryin to make a buck

I thought women liked men? Not little "bad" boys who get kicks from starting bar room brawls and stealing from people. Your forgetting that their might be another reason these guys are so popular. Maybe they are "tough" or "intelligent". Maybe "confident. Not just criminal. If that were the case then frickin Osama bin Laden would make all chicks panties wet, which i'm sure is true in some cases, especially over there, but whens the last time you heard he was sexy?

ans who the fvck is this "some guy" who wrote this very well informed book? I could right a book about the legend of the purple unicorn in my backyard. does that make it true? No

I do MMA as a sport. Since I started doing it, I am more confident, yes, but doing so has not made me ANY more popular with the ladies. Infact, some of them think i'm an idiot for doing it and actually has made me LESS popular to know that I beat people up for sport.. If all women liked this sort of "bad boy" sh1t, then i should be fvcking swimming in poon right now, but i'm not.

so obviously it's not the just activity that turns these chicks on, but the men who do them
This isn't something that somebody just made up. It is a FACT based on observation. It isn't an original observation either; lots of people have noticed this.

Tough? Maybe. Confident? Maybe. But the thugs young women love aren't necessarily intelligent. Some do stupid things like shooting up main streets with lots of cameras, cops and bystanders nearby. These will be the same guys with 5 kids from 5 different girls. Some are broke and robbing for a few dollars to pay their next rent or motel room.

Nerds who read books and get good marks in school are intelligent. But young women avoid them like the ebola virus.

If girls don't like a guy who starts a bar room brawl it is probably cause they're more interested in the club shooter.

As far as the guy who wrote the book, I don't know his name. But I heard about it on a national radio station so the author probably has some official credentials.