Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

'Why Men Marry *****es' or whatever it's called

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bitches, not whores in case you couldn't work out the filter. Anyone read this book and/or can tell me its general arguments?

spax

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Because they give good sex and make good-looking babies.

Mavrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A woman is a b1tch to a man when she sees herself as better than her mate. Once he has placed more value on her and her actions instead on his self, they become an abusive b1tch who believes they're doing the man a favor by being with him.

IPalindromeI

Don Juan
Reaction score
In the book, the b*tch part stands for : Babe in total control of herself. Not - an angry woman looking to cut your b*lls off and put them in her purse.

The message is pretty straightforward: it basically says that men do not want overly jealous, insecure, needy emotional vampires who have no life of their own except yours. They want women who are confident in themselves, have a life of their own that they want to share with you, not jealous, needy or insecure. It instructs women on how to become women worth pursuing, not women that you have to peel off of you in order to get rid of them.

Not too far off from what you find here, really. Only geared for women. Confident women are just as appealing as confident men, wouldn't you say?

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Makes sense, but it's like publishing a book called 'Women Love Assholes' then explaining 'Asshole' is an acronym for 'A Super Sexy He-Man Ok? Like Elvis.'

IPalindromeI

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't say that too loud. Someone might take that idea and you'll see it at the bookstore before you know it.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mavrick said:
A woman is a b1tch to a man when she sees herself as better than her mate. Once he has placed more value on her and her actions instead on his self, they become an abusive b1tch who believes they're doing the man a favor by being with him.
:yes: I've seen women who were *****es just about everyone except thier guy because they saw him as valuable. It was like night and day when the guy was with them or not.

JackPrescott

Banned
Reaction score
IPalindromeI said:
In the book, the b*tch part stands for : Babe in total control of herself. Not - an angry woman looking to cut your b*lls off and put them in her purse.

The message is pretty straightforward: it basically says that men do not want overly jealous, insecure, needy emotional vampires who have no life of their own except yours. They want women who are confident in themselves, have a life of their own that they want to share with you, not jealous, needy or insecure. It instructs women on how to become women worth pursuing, not women that you have to peel off of you in order to get rid of them.

Not too far off from what you find here, really. Only geared for women. Confident women are just as appealing as confident men, wouldn't you say?
Well, yes and no. The worst kind of bit*ch/woman is a liberated one, who thinks that Females are Superior to males, and is ****y. Those kind of women, I take a great, great joy out of reminding them that they are the weaker sex, and they are the ones who bleed once a month, get impregnated by males, and get buggered on occasion.

Jealous, needy or insecure? If she looks like a sexy woman, worships the ground I walk on, and brings me beer? Well, I am not going to complain. I need a woman to never, ever walk in front of me, and behind me is bad too. I want one walking at my side.

IPalindromeI

Don Juan
Reaction score
I get what you are saying, but it doesn't really go into that women's lib stuff like 'women are superior'. Books like that sort generally don't focus on how to land a man. They try to focus on why you shouldn't want one at all.

I couldn't handle jealous, needy or insecure. I'm thinking of extremes though: The type of women I think of when I think of that is one that blows your phone up with 50 calls on your cell phone when you have it turned off or in your car and you are out with your friends, and cries and accuses you of cheating on her when you finally answer because you didn't answer your phone before. Or worse yet, one who cries and threatens to end your relationship because she caught you rubbing one off and sees that as a form of cheating "because she is certain you are thinking of other girls when you do it". I don't care how hot she is or how much beer she serves up - that sort of "poor me" nonsense won't do.

Those types of behaviors are ones that they try to steer women away from.

I want one walking at my side.
Now that makes sense. That is more in line with what that book tries to teach women. You can't walk along side someone if you aren't strong enough to do so. It teaches that strength, not the man-bashing stuff that passes for strength.