Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why looks matter.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ever meet a chick and thought she was really hot? But then after meeting her several more times or seeing her, her looks kind of dulled and her points drop? Not drastically, but it kind of settled?

I see what some of you guys are saying about getting bored with someones looks

yungballa

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
one more thing about looks...

beauty is in the eye of the beholder.. or whatever that quote is. you might be a model to one girl, and the next girl will think you're a damned hobo.
so i say, don't get too caught up in the looks department. YES, properly groom and take care of yourself, try to look your very best, but don't get too crazed
over your looks. you're born with whatever you're given, so just take the best care of yourself as you can and you should at the very least look decent.

there are guys out there that can be the best of the best looking and still get shot down. you still need to know how to be able to attract a girl. it isn't all about looks. YES, you need to look good. You can't look like a bearded up and pimpled glasses freak who's a fat ass that eats nothing but potato chips and expect to pull all the coochie. But at the same time, if you think it's all look; then you're wrong. I've never seen a girl who's immediately dropped her panties at the first sight of seeing a physically attractive man, unless she's a hoe.

Looks get your foot in the door, and your knowledge and experience of how to attract the woman gets you fully inside.

don't stress your looks... even if you did want to look any "Better" than you think you are every girl has a different opinion. i think some girls are butt ass ugly, while some of my friends might think a girl is drop dead gorgeous and vice versa.

anywho, just take care of yourself and dont stress your looks too much. you should be fine as long as you keep improving yourself and not only focus on trying to LOOK better, but how to ATTRACT women better.

looks & game go hand in hand. it's 50 and 50 if you ask me, in some cases it might be different, but mostly this is how i see it.

all looks will do is get your foot thru the door. get inside fully with your game.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

beauty is in the eye of the beholder.. or whatever that quote is. you might be a model to one girl, and the next girl will think you're a damned hobo.
so i say, don't get too caught up in the looks department. YES, properly groom and take care of yourself, try to look your very best, but don't get too crazed
over your looks. you're born with whatever you're given, so just take the best care of yourself as you can and you should at the very least look decent.

there are guys out there that can be the best of the best looking and still get shot down. you still need to know how to be able to attract a girl. it isn't all about looks. YES, you need to look good. You can't look like a bearded up and pimpled glasses freak who's a fat ass that eats nothing but potato chips and expect to pull all the coochie. But at the same time, if you think it's all look; then you're wrong. I've never seen a girl who's immediately dropped her panties at the first sight of seeing a physically attractive man, unless she's a hoe.

Looks get your foot in the door, and your knowledge and experience of how to attract the woman gets you fully inside.

don't stress your looks... even if you did want to look any "Better" than you think you are every girl has a different opinion. i think some girls are butt ass ugly, while some of my friends might think a girl is drop dead gorgeous and vice versa.

anywho, just take care of yourself and dont stress your looks too much. you should be fine as long as you keep improving yourself and not only focus on trying to LOOK better, but how to ATTRACT women better.

looks & game go hand in hand. it's 50 and 50 if you ask me, in some cases it might be different, but mostly this is how i see it.

all looks will do is get your foot thru the door. get inside fully with your game.
This is how I feel about it to, different taste, some dudes think Kim K is hot, some think she is average, some think she is ugly.....and this is not just Kim K, Megan Fox.....ETC. using famous people so we know who we talking about. You won't be a 9 or 8 or 7 to every girl. It will vary widly.....

WanderingMan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Spot on.

Rappin 4-Tay said it best in his lyrics from his eternal song 'Player's Club': "..membership is based on clout and how you carry yourself.."

Looks are only a small piece of the pie. The front door may open more easily for a good looking man, but that door can be shut just as easily.

Last edited:

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree that beauty stands in the eye of the beholder, Im surely not beautiful and the fact that plenty average girls ignore me is the prove but it happened in my life to have beautiful desired girls to like me even before knowing me while at the same time I found crowned hotties to be ugly while ignored girls to be pretty.

Anyway I disagree about very goodlooking guys not having it easy or even have handicaps, never seen anything like that in my life, all the time there was in my group a really goodlooking guy all I saw was girls turning into afc near him, and behaving exactly how most men behave near a hot girl.

How can I explain the situation, imagine a soccer player kicking a penality kick while there was no goal keeper at the door.

These guys were litterally saying girls "sure I care about you" with an obvious ironic tone, yet those girls who were treating guys as commodities till the minute before, were taking their luck with that 0,1% of chances that he would have really cared about them after the pump and dump.

In my experience a guy which is tall, well built, model face and fits in that moment (in this moment would be beard, tatoos and so on) has green lights everywhere from women.

What he may get as handicap would be envy from other men or skirmishes from dethrowned guys....surely a problem guys like me dont have...awfully...

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That first Asian girl in the cowgirl outfit...would violate her in every way imaginable.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How bout looks vs appearance? You may not necessarily be good looking, but you can establish a "certain look" and pull hot women that are attracted to guys that fit within the niche appearance they're looking for. For example, hipster, rocker, thug, or Mr. GQ. For instance, I'm not good looking, but I had long hair at one time and women would hit on me because they thought I was in a band or a pro wrestler.

expos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lets play the dating game....

The Suitors:

Number 1 = If you are are UGLY, you better be RICH.
Number 2 = If you are not rich, you better be GOOD LOOKING.
Number 3 = If you are mediocre with your looks and money, your PERSONALITY must be exceptional.

The Women:

Women 17 to 27 years old.
They want to prove their sexiness everyone. They will find the hottest Number 2 they can get and love bomb him. Selfies, social media posts to show how hot they look as a couple. Number 3's are nice to have because they are fun, but they don't brag about them to their friends. They know a Number 1 is worthless to them because they know plenty of ugly, desperate Number 1's will be available when they get close to hitting the wall and the biological clock shifts into overdrive.

Women 27-37 years old.
Number 1 becomes a more appealing choice for women 28 and up. A hot woman has has her share of Number 2's in her early twenties as she tried to "find herself". Then, her friend Melissa marries a wealthy investment banker, and all of sudden the Number 2 or the Number 3's are not as attractive prospects for her because "she must have what Melissa has" which is a big house, a baby, a nice car, vacations. Number 2 and Number 3 can't buy that $700K home for her, so she puts a full court press on Mr. Moneybags in hopes of a good stay-at-home gig and social admiration for their new designer handbag.

Women 37 and up.
No Number 2's will want them, and the Number 1's are setting their targets on younger prospects after the predictable divorce. Number 3's are big winners here because after getting rolled by Alpha Number 1's and Alpha Number 2's, she finally learns that morals and personality are more important for long term happiness, so she goes for a low-risk option who will be less likely to drop her for something hotter and better.

Forgive me for being a bit cynical. I only speak from observation - but I DO observe plenty of successful relationships and they usually involve people who are equal in terms of looks, upbringing, wealth, etc. Any time you see a large divide (i.e.= hot girl and ugly guy, wealthy man with previously poor wife) it's usually doesn't work.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How bout looks vs appearance? You may not necessarily be good looking, but you can establish a "certain look" and pull hot women that are attracted to guys that fit within the niche appearance they're looking for. For example, hipster, rocker, thug, or Mr. GQ. For instance, I'm not good looking, but I had long hair at one time and women would hit on me because they thought I was in a band or a pro wrestler.
You have a point and it goes both ways, the sheep mentality of women and their desired to belong to a group play a role in their choice of partner.

So the artistic girls (empty boring girls using art to give themselves value) will chose an average guy which belongs to their subculture to a better looking guy who happens to be something their group dislike, like a mma athlete or a biker.

Same exact thing for a cheerleader picking an average looking boxer over a better looking nerd.

JohnyTheArrow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Women have much higher looks requirements than men.Women will gladly share high quality male with other women than settle down to something 'inferior'.Its a myth women require monogamy, they will gladly be a part of harem of alpha than rather being the only one of less atrractive mate.And it all makes sense because women wants you for the children, children are what matter most, woman can have only few children most of the time so they always want the top of the cream even it is not realistic. 80% of women chase 20% of top men, if they fail to lock down dream mate they will settle down but later will divorce you when you are not longer needed (provided sperm and alimony for the child)
70% od divorces is initiated by the women and the reason is 'you were never good enough, they deceived you into beliving you are,but then they got buyer purchase remourse'.

JohnyTheArrow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lets play the dating game....

Forgive me for being a bit cynical. I only speak from observation - but I DO observe plenty of successful relationships and they usually involve people who are equal in terms of looks, upbringing, wealth, etc. Any time you see a large divide (i.e.= hot girl and ugly guy, wealthy man with previously poor wife) it's usually doesn't work.
And science proves you are right but its mostly about SMV.Its important to note many people are married or in LTR but it doesnt mean they are happy there, most women stay in LTRs/marriage because of male providing for the family, but when money isnt crucial (alimony,goverment help) women are very likely to divorce a male because he was never good enough but he was 'lesser evil'.Women see their SMV mostly as much higher, this space between her perceived value and reality is what causing breakup/divorce tsunami (skip to 11:20)

another interesting movie about female selection :

So if you consider yourself lets say 7 for most women you are only 4-5 (or less) and all your pvssy pull comes from additional +points which women used to rationalize (you are good enough for her) like money(clothes,status and other stuff is generally all money) or game (personality), the moment rationalization fails (you run of money or showed some weakness in personality) is the moment of breakup/divorce because you were never 'good enough'.

Last edited:

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
lol, I'm not quite sure why the Japs like it either but its in a ton of stuff over there. I think it just goes along with their obsession for anime stuff, like the life size gundam and anything a little odd. They also dig someone scrapping wax out of their ears, apparently its a huge turn on for a girl to be your 'mother' figure. I'm not going to argue.

In Asia, looks don't matter IF you are a foreigner. Regular boring dudes can still pick up decent looking women without much trouble. Its the same in China and Thailand and probably the rest of Asia too. Only in America do you have to be something special to pickup ugly women.