Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why looks matter.

CuddleJunkie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice pic, loled at "I dropped my pen and he picked it up, I'm going to put it inside me tonight". Of course looks matter, but if you like like the fedoraguy you should work on that before of working in your game skills. Game comes handy when you are in the middle or above.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hard to disagree but it goes both way altought not as heavy as it goes for men.

If a good looking girl sends to jail her ex husband guys dont line to bang her if she is good looking while plenty of women are willing to invest in a drug addict or serial killer if he has the looks.

Lets say that there are 3 guys who do the same action.

An ugly guy that touch her ass gets sued for harassment.

An average guy that touch her ass gets insulted and shouted at.

An hot guy that touch her ass gets her number and probably that same ass he touched.

The other way around both the average girl and the hot girl gets the c0ck they touched while the ugly one just get ignored.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
First, looks matter because health matters.

Next, those are the fakest Asian girls I've ever seen. Scary. Are they trying to look like Anime? That's like Barbie freak girl.

That said, the poor guy on the left has a toxic liver. If he detoxified, drank distilled water, walked 2 miles per day and switched to a 50% raw, 50% green, mostly organic diet with home grown sprouts, his skin would clear up, he'd lose weight, his eyes would appear larger and brighter, and he'd slowly become the guy on the right. If he only made it half way, his kids could make it the other half. All our DNA is is the history of our diet, our parents diet, and their parents diet, all the way back through history, with a diminishing return on some traits and other traits that carry over. In other words, if we start eating better, we improve our DNA.

JohnyTheArrow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks define the level of your game

1.If you look very good you can get away with most off things, you can act like beta and you you will get away with this -if- other women want you aka 'good catch', you can even bang other women and she will not leave you, she will always rationalize your behaviour
2.If you don't look any good your game must be much more tight to level up your ugliness, there is no place for mistakes - she will not rationalize your mistakes instead she will dump you for other guy

If you are tall, handsome, ripped you can be poor or needy and still bang chicks but if you short or ugly you can not be poor or needy.
It stupid to complain about it.This is how universe works.Thats we like beauty but despise ugliness.Ugliness send msg there is something wrong with you (sick, bad genes etc)

There is no way around, you must level up your game to dismiss your physical faults.
Nature is not 'just' and will never be.Your whole body and body language is a MESSAGE you send to other people and women.By these vibes they can figure out ... how strong you are,how good genes you have,how healthy you are,how much mentally strong and healthy you are > how good offspring with you will be.

Bigneil is right,the guy on left could lose weight, get muscles,get clean skin, proper hairdo,dump glasses,good clothing ... and he could get much better SMV.

Last edited:

Tamura

Don Juan
Reaction score
All our DNA is is the history of our diet, our parents diet, and their parents diet, all the way back through history, with a diminishing return on some traits and other traits that carry over. In other words, if we start eating better, we improve our DNA.
Interesting theory. Sources?

Agree with you that looks matters as an indicator for health and genes.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Looks define the level of your game

If you are tall, handsome, ripped you can be poor or needy and still bang chicks but if you short or ugly you can not be poor or needy.
This is sort of true, but what really happens is, as you get better looking, you get rejected by better looking women. Sure, you could have stayed with that fat girl who dumped you when you were fat, but you didn't.

CuddleJunkie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is sort of true, but what really happens is, as you get better looking, you get rejected by better looking women. Sure, you could have stayed with that fat girl who dumped you when you were fat, but you didn't.
lol. It's crazy how since I increased my SMV (still on it, but made big changes) I have zero to little interest in the girls I thought I would go for. Like, I can get many IOI by one of those girls but I'm like "meh..."

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks can give women an emotional reaction. If the guy looks like her alpha dad, she'll have a positive emotional reaction. If the guy looks like the creepy uncle who molested her, she'll have a negative emotional reaction. This is the stuff you have no control over. It's entirely possible that you won't be able to date her because you look like someone she has a low opinion of.

JohnyTheArrow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing with 'looks' it will get boring after time, no matter how hot somebody is his mate will get bored with him if looks dont follow 'personality'.Many rich dudes wifes arent that hot ... as their SMV would indicate look at Huge Jackman wife.He could bang lingerie models ... but I suppose after a while they are so boring you have no intentions to spend time with them.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
I think that's true to an extent Arrow but I put my wife into nylons and high heels and she is indistinguishable from the girls up top (all look same), she's petite and in decent shape and is pretty much a joy to fck. Then again, I also like her as a person and look forward to seeing her at the end of the day.

lil hooligan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Simple answer: Unfortunately it is a shallow world so yes looks matter, but now and again you find people who can look beyond the outer appearance but this is a rarity nowadays.

yungballa

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks might matter, but at the same time all they can really do is get your foot in the door. If you can't seal the deal with your personality and everything else that's at your disposal (besides your looks), I doubt you'll get any play.

Even if looks do matter that much to you I have one thing to tell you: Self-improvement. We can ALL get better looking. Get bigger muscles. Whiten your teeth. Get a haircut that looks nice on you. Dress nicely. Remove any acne, use cologne, smile more often, etc etc. There's so much you can do.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Even if you get your diet right and work out and get really good looking and learn how to dress, you will still have some days where you are a 8 or 9 and some days where you are a 6 or 7. Some women will insist that you always be an 8 or 9. That is, they meet you and have love at first sight when you are a 9, and you make it through a few dates, but they dump you the moment they see you be a 7. It will start out as something so small. Their friend who originally loved your tie now says your tie looks crooked, and you're done.

om1xr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's really this simple imho:

Sexual attraction: is just a biological chemical reaction produced by your body and recognized by your brain when you see good genes another human ( looks matter).

Game is manipulating your environment and the other person's emotions and judgments to give your genes a chance to be over-crossed to another generation by ejaculation inside her vagina and if your sperm is good genetically enough then your sperm will penetrate that egg...etc

So Looks matter absolutely but the beauty of human nature is the psychological part (ego). If your Frame is strong enough and the reality you project is convincing enough and back that up with some kind of smock (game: be fit, push pull, ability to walk away, projecting your masculinity and masculine polarity...etc ) that your genes are good enough then all this dating markets and life will make more sense to you.

CuddleJunkie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even if you get your diet right and work out and get really good looking and learn how to dress, you will still have some days where you are a 8 or 9 and some days where you are a 6 or 7. Some women will insist that you always be an 8 or 9. That is, they meet you and have love at first sight when you are a 9, and you make it through a few dates, but they dump you the moment they see you be a 7. It will start out as something so small. Their friend who originally loved your tie now says your tie looks crooked, and you're done.
this. Sometimes I get IOI from hotties I would never have thought would even be interested in me, sometimes I'm a ghost. Why? Well, clothes choices, maybe the beard-level (I mean days without saving), a rebel hair that day. Lots of variables. So the thing is, stablish the most high base SMV that you can, and try to not worry that much about the variables in a particular day, because there's little you can do.

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a point of diminishing returns. Probably the optimal situation for a guy to have the easiest time sleeping with the highest percentage of girls is to be average to above average in looks with average intelligence and good social skills/game. Anytime you skew too far into the outliers, even if that outlier is to be exceptionally good looking, the more sociological/psychological constraints you deal with.

Attraction (and especially having girls act on that attraction) doesn't happen in a vacuum. There's minimal psychological consequence for a girl to sleep with the slightly above average looking guy; if he jolts her or rejects her--well, he's slightly above average; she can easily replace him or rationalize that loosing him doesn't really matter.

Now take an exceptionally good looking guy (pros and cons):

+ Girls will be attracted on a biological level
+ Preselection--girls will assume you have other girls; constant passive dread
- Girls will face a higher degree of social inhibition/pressure interacting with you (Can't mess up. What if I don't match up to his other girls? Why's he talking to me anyway? You know what, **** him--I don't feel like dealing with all this. That guy looks fun.)
+ In the absence of inhibition (if a girl is drunk, on vacation, if her self-esteem is high or her emotional needs are already being met in a stable relationship) she'll be most likely to act on her attraction to the really good looking guy
- Those conditions are rarely met with any degree of consistency--much more difficult to sustain casual, no-strings-attached, plate-type relationship (her insecurities will trigger constantly). While a more average-looking guy can plate a girl and let oxytocin, dopamine, etc. work their magic; with an extremely good looking guy, she'll freak out at the first sign of feeling emotional attachment (one good orgasm'll do it) and shut down, disappear, or blow things up
+/- Halo effect will make up for social defects; the good looking guy won't be motivated to correct and overcome these defects
+ Easier access to the highest SMV women
- 'Cute' women or relationship-oriented women will dismiss you as a player
- Girls will get a greater ego boost from rejecting a really good looking guy (an even higher ego boost from actually sleeping with him and at lower potential cost to her ego). Plus, he has all those other girls--**** him.
-
Extreme mate-guarding--resentment from female friends and orbiters--much more difficult/necessary to isolate

An average to slightly above average looking guy, with personality/game, can accomplish all of the pros above without dealing with any of those cons. It's a total AFC fantasy to think that extremely good looking guys have things on easy mode all the time, except for a couple years in high school & possibly the first part of college & in other low-inhibition environments (such as clubs or vacation spots).

(Disclaimer--For the guy on the left (in the meme above), his looks are totally a symptomology of his total lack of social awareness (and not vice versa). He's suffering from no major physical deformity that couldn't be corrected so that he couldn't achieve similar SMV to the guy on the right).)