Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why is this thread closed?

DJF or John

Banned
Reaction score
Sexxyback I don't know why he closed your thread.

But hey, here's my thing. I have success with women, and my own conclusions is that it's just come down to 75% sexuality, masculity, 15% confidence, 10% good looks.

If you want to have a reasonable conversation about this topic, we can. But understand, I won't tolerate any name calling, immaturity, or anything. We are both mature people, we can "disagree" with the childishness, if you want to have a reasonable convo about this, let's shoot.

But yeah, like Fortunate Juan said in the thread that closed, this is really a convo that's a waste of time. It's pretty much a result of God of Getting Laid, lol, God brings up his "Looks Theory" every 2 months. I think he gets a "kick" out of argueing with people. Lol, there's too many exciting things going on in life to deal with a guy like God of Getting Laid.

sexxyback

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would just like an explanation. There are identical debates all the time on these forums, and endless threads rehashing the same information that's found already in the Bible.

Isn't it also a waste of time to say 'Be a man' over and over again?

DJF or John

Banned
Reaction score
Don't know Sexxyback, I guess that's how the moderators like to operate.

But here's the thing sexxxyback, I come here because I've been reading the posts from past members, because I am still trying to "understand" why I get laid?

I have come down to my sexual flow, and masculinity, yet, I still have really no clue on what masculinity is, I just know when I'm there.

I feel like I'm there currently....but I can't explain it. What do you know about this topic? I mean, if you research the previous posts on this site, there's been a lot of valuable information put up here. Seriously.

Fortunate_Juan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sexxyback said:
I would just like an explanation. There are identical debates all the time on these forums, and endless threads rehashing the same information that's found already in the Bible.

Isn't it also a waste of time to say 'Be a man' over and over again?
1) The way you wrote the original post goes against what most people observe and also most of the bible (as they say that getting in to shape is self improvement and a majority of women prefer men in shape regardless of what they tell you) says. Yes you can get women without being fit, or skinny or fat. But being muscular is the physical definition of male, and it has been my observance that it helps your game to be muscular.

2) It's a waste of time debating this issue because it wont ever be resolved. Unlike the "be a man" posts, which are supported by the bible. On top of being something that most guys see that "being a man" is a definite helper in getting chicks.

3)Why do you keep posting redundant things? Weren't you the one whining 2 weeks ago about posts that are redundant?

sexxyback

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Fortunate_Juan said:
1) The way you wrote the original post goes against what most people observe and also most of the bible (as they say that getting in to shape is self improvement and a majority of women prefer men in shape regardless of what they tell you) says. Yes you can get women without being fit, or skinny or fat. But being muscular is the physical definition of male, and it has been my observance that it helps your game to be muscular.

2) It's a waste of time debating this issue because it wont ever be resolved. Unlike the "be a man" posts, which are supported by the bible. On top of being something that most guys see that "being a man" is a definite helper in getting chicks.

3)Why do you keep posting redundant things? Weren't you the one whining 2 weeks ago about posts that are redundant?
1. You misread my thread if you think the point of my thread is to discourage men from making an effort from getting into shape.

Read my thread title and all my posts in the thread - the point of the thread is that women do not like huge muscle guys - so don't waste your time trying to look huge. In my first post I basically say, take care of your physical health, but don't overdo it at the expense of your career.

3. This is not redundant. It is an entirely different subject than the other muscle thread.

Rex Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First I was gonna post an @sshole comment about why ISN'T this thread closed, but after reading it; I'm with sexxyback on this one.

Yeah Rollo read your title wrong and just closed it. He clearly fvcked up. That's not to say I agree with your thread, but it was a valid debate.

Fortunate_Juan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sexxyback said:
1. You misread my thread if you think the point of my thread is to discourage men from making an effort from getting into shape.

Read my thread title and all my posts in the thread - the point of the thread is that women do not like huge muscle guys - so don't waste your time trying to look huge. In my first post I basically say, take care of your physical health, but don't overdo it at the expense of your career.
To be perfectly honest, I lose interest in most of your threads and skim them.
3. This is not redundant. It is an entirely different subject than the other muscle thread.
Your post isn't redundant because there is another post about it currently being discussed. It's because it's a point made in the bible, and in nature. You keep saying you aren't being redundant, yet you scream from a mountain top stuff that's already posted or something that should be general knowledge. Just because you say it, does not make it "profound"

sexxyback

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Fortunate_Juan said:
To be perfectly honest, I lose interest in most of your threads and skim them.

Your post isn't redundant because there is another post about it currently being discussed. It's because it's a point made in the bible, and in nature. You keep saying you aren't being redundant, yet you scream from a mountain top stuff that's already posted or something that should be general knowledge. Just because you say it, does not make it "profound"

If you are just skimming these threads, then your opinions are not valid or informed and you should stop offering them out. Post in threads in which you have read so you can say something worthwhile, otherwise I'll just skim your posts since they are esssentially worthless.

You must have the attention span of a 4th grader if you lose interest before reading the thread title and the very first post in the thread.

Fortunate_Juan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sexxyback said:
If you are just skimming these threads, then your opinions are not valid or informed and you should stop offering them out. Post in threads in which you have read so you can say something worthwhile, otherwise I'll just skim your posts since they are esssentially worthless.

You must have the attention span of a 4th grader if you lose interest before reading the thread title and the very first post in the thread.
SKIMMMMMM! Wasted time? .02 seconds.

Attention span of a 4th grader. Maybe. Or it could just be that I doubt how informative and important your posts are. But my skimming your posts doesn't change the 3 facts.

1) You post redundant stuff
2) You claim you aren't doing it
3) You whine about redundant posts

You have some major consistency issues. At least I can admit my flaws.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My $0.02

The thread was fundamentally flawed from the OP:

• You're asking women what they want and believing the answers you get. This alone makes me think you might have a lot to learn regarding the fairer sex. Sorry, can't think of a nicer way to say it.
  • The "poll" itself is incredibly loaded - the outcome is predictable from to way the options were phrased.
  • The options given, even ignoring the "loaded" aspect, are fundamentally flawed in that they do not represent body building and gym built physiques in anything resembling a realistic manner.

I doubt those are the reasons it was closed, but they might have contributed, particularly the first point. I do think a discussion about something similar might be useful, but as pointed out, that thread exists and is turning into a noise-fest of its own.

DJF or John

Banned
Reaction score
To sum this all up.

I just think that everybody pretty much has different viewpoints on why someone gets laid...but at the end of the day, getting laid and having success in relationships is the main point.

Fortunate and Sexxyback, you guys calling each other out like that does not to help this group as a whole. That's why I stopped responding to God of Getting Laid, because he starting acting childish with the name calling.

There's a percentage that believe:
1. Nice Looks are worth a lot. So workout, work on your frame, etc.

Then there's a percentage that believe
1. Sexuality and masculinity is worth more. So work on your inner self.

Hell, at the end of the damn day, BOTH ARE NEEDED!

Which one has more value, good looks or sexuality/masculinity? I say sexuality/masculintiy, but am I correct? Hell, I don't know! I'm 23 years old, the only real studying and researching I have done over the last 5 years was in helping me establish corporations, corporate credit, and succeeding in business. I have not done any complete analyses or diagnoses of Why women like me.

So overall, I think we all need to drop this debate. Or if we are going to continue discussing it, then we need to do it in a mature fashion, without the flaming. Let's stop attacking each other personally and just state our viewpoints on the subject matter.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJF or John said:
....the only real studying and researching I have done over the last 5 years was in helping me establish corporations, corporate credit, and succeeding in business.
That sort of thing, and the confidence and money it brings has a lot to do with it I'd wager.