Why is this forum so unpoluar?

TheRisingSon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Any thoughts on this? I would think gaining an appealing body would be high on the to-do list, but, given the number of posts here compared to other places, I guess not. I gained tremendous amouts of confidence from lifting, eating right, sports and martial arts... Any thoughts on why most people avoid improving themselves in this way? Is it pure laziness? Is it the thought that people who take care of themselves are egotisticle?

I suppose another thing to add is this; through physical activity I have learned what kind of woman I don't want. If I am putting as much work into body as I do, I want a woman who feels the same. F*ck waking up 20 years from now next to Shamu.

P.S. This was meant to annoy many people. I am disgusted anytime I go out in public and see all the fat asses marching around, acting as if they are zeus/herra. Save your life and my eyes and stomach. DO SOMETHING!!!!

I Have Risen

Last edited:

semag

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this forum isn't unpopular.... it has different regulars than the other forums tho. You won't see many H&F people posting on the other forums.... Pook even made a note of this in one of his articles.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I remember correctly, it was something along the lines of "You'll see that many of the regulars on the board post nowhere other than the health & fitness section... it is because they know that the most important part of being a DJ is having a good body, and feeling your best in it".

Then again, I might have a faulty memory.

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't need a good body to pick up chicks - it only helps.

Working out also isn't as complicated as getting women for many people. It's not something that needs to be talked a whole lot about.

Just because people don't regularly post in the health and fitness forum doesn't mean they're fat or lazy.

~UnDisputed~

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
this forum is for people who look to improve themselves, and are striving to be the best they can

the other forums are for attracting, seducing, getting women etc.
you cant compare the those with this one. they are to different things...

people arent lazy for not posting here, they just might have the fitness part down. there are guys that only post here. thats probably because they probably have a girl or arent in need of tips, advice etc.

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The main reason i come to this forum is to see all the other people who work out. It motivates me to know that a lot of people work out.

#1 P.I.M.P.

Don Juan
Reaction score
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/ This site is much better and I think an affiliate which is why most people would go there. This if for people who don't know about it altho anyone who is serious will.

taqueso

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by #1 P.I.M.P.
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/ This site is much better and I think an affiliate which is why most people would go there. This if for people who don't know about it altho anyone who is serious will.
Yep, people who are really into fitness or bodybuilding are going to use forums dedicated to fitness. That is where the best information is. Would you go to a bodybuilding forum and ask about picking up women? Maybe, but you would be better off here.

elvis aint dead yet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly the truth.

Even bodybuilding.com's forum isn't high on the list of many bodybuilding or fitness gurus these days.

This forum is unpopular compared to the donjuan forum because this site is about PICKING UP CHICKS.

While it's great to read about working out, why would most people come to a site for PICKING UP CHICS to learn about bodybuilding and fitness?

Most wouldn't.

Like the other guy said,

you would'nt go to a bodybuilding website to learn info to pickup chics as you wouldn't come to a website dedicated to picking up chics to learn about body building.

TheRisingSon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Would I go to a body building forum and ask for dating advice? No, although I have gained some there. The difference, is this site is about becoming attractive to women. Now, this does not require a great body, but, if you aren't comfortable with you shirt off, how are you going to recieve that life changing bj in the hot tub? After all, you would have never gotten in...

I Have Risen

fsblunt

Reaction score
I'm new here, but i actually became aware of this whole game of attracting women by reading Sauce-Head's thread over at Bodybuilding.com. Some people talked about this site, so I decided to come over here an check it out. I've read some of the info here and it seems very good. I don't think the majority of people here are really into bodybuilding, so this fourum would really only attract the people interested in both fitness and DJ. I'll probably keep coming here because I have alot to learn about getting chicks, and I can contribute some of my knowledge of bodybuilding/ fitness.