Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why is the b1tch doing this?

Albion4

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jariel
I would stay clear of her except that she's clinging to my best friend.
Personally I would tell my friend, "If she's there I'm not." But it sure does sound like she wants you back.

-Al

yunghova35

Don Juan
Reaction score
WHY are you still having conversations with her, and if you friend is the one bringing this up tell him to stop or cut him loose as well

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, I've taken your advice and cut her off. I've ignored her text messages, told my friend I will not be around when she's around and I have no more lectures with her for 3 weeks. I saw her again today and she was pulling the same sh1t so I went and hung out with some other friends.

blue17

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Albion4
Personally I would tell my friend, "If she's there I'm not." But it sure does sound like she wants you back.

-Al
Either that or she likes knowing the fact that she has him wrapped around her little finger....or she atleast she wishes she does. If he just keeps ignoring her she'll realize her little game ain't workin.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, so she just invited me to hang out (as part of a group) tomorrow. I told her I have plans and left it at that. I've just seen that she has since written me an email saying I'm not myself and asking me what's wrong. I think she may be ego tripping that she has fazed me.

So, in your opinion, should I tell her straight that I want nothing to do with her and her games, or should I continue being aloof with her?

Royal Elite

Banned
Reaction score
Ok, so she just invited me to hang out (as part of a group) tomorrow. I told her I have plans and left it at that. I've just seen that she has since written me an email saying I'm not myself and asking me what's wrong. I think she may be ego tripping that she has fazed me.

So, in your opinion, should I tell her straight that I want nothing to do with her and her games, or should I continue being aloof with her?
First you need to ask yourself what you want.

1. If you still want her as a friend then be busy, but continue being polite.

2. If you dont want her around anymore then tell her straight up.

But no no one in here or in the world can tell you what you want. So the first thing you need to find out is what do you want, then make a plan of attack.

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Come on man, what's up with you?

You don't have to give explanations to anyone, don't say a word. She was supposed to be out of your life! What's happening?

You have spent a lot of time posting this and other threads here just because of this girl...

penguin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Does she deserve an explanation from you?
Does she deserve the respect?
Does she deserve to have you as a friend?

Probably not. Go about your business and that's that. Don't give her the time of day.

It's like a fish that you're trying to throw back, but it keeps slipping and falling back into your boat. If you leave it in the boat and ignore it, it'll die eventually. By that time, you've caught many others that..... taste nice? lol

DeathDealer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, I TOLD you , YOU HAD 3 choices to live by. LIVE BY THEM. Be a man.

BE A MAN.

Let me repeat them to you since my advice is THE BEST:

1. Kill your ex-girlfriend.

2. If option 1 might land you in jail, Ditch her completely. (Such as trying to ignore her, changing number, etc.)

3. If option 2 is unavailable because she is connected with your friends. Ditch any friends connected withher.

And now is the healing process.. the DJ bible will help you in that healing process, READ IT ENTIRELY and FOLLOW DEATH DEALER'S ADVICE LIKE THE GOD'S WORD.

Double

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
a real quality woman - man what a never ending story :D

my advice is dont play the indifferent stuff......either you are indifferent which you obviously aren't than don't play it! why should you?? that you can say you are a real man that doesn't give a fvck? that some guys in the internet can be proud of you that you are soooooo DJ??! just express your anger tell your friend that you think she is a fvcking b1tch and that you don't want to see her again, if you see her look at her like she is a 3rd class human being, if she is b1tching laugh at her fvckface, tell her to fvck off,etcetc............a bit more fun than _playing_ to be indifferent. you take everything way too serious who the fvck carez if you aren't the big great real indifferent dj man.....just do like you FEEL.....there is nothing wrong with showing that you are angry if someone is b1tching at you!

Reaction score
Why you young bastards give so much weight and thought to the actions of hors is incomprehensible!!!! You badstards are being disrespected and do not even put these hors in their place - she is trying to make you look weak --- slap these hors as if they stole money from you!! Lke this...HoSlap.nwt

Kaine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahahaha a PRL post without the word 'HOR' is like not supersizing at burgerking.

Jariel judging by the recent spate of your posts, you really need to find your nutz again and work on your attitude.

Kaine

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PR_L

Give up... these CPT Sav-a-ho types are like chinese infantry. You shoot down the first wave, another just pops up. You will run out of ammo before these "young bastards" stop defending disrespectful behavior of women.

Dietzcoi

Reaction score
I could understand if I had hurt or dumped her, but she dumped me, so anyone know why she is pulling this sh1t and how to deal with it?
She is doing it because she is a hor and this is what hors do!!!! Secondly, she knows that it will "get" to you and hurt you and hors like to put salt in an open wound because this is what hors do!!!

What you should do is respect her like a hor and say to the guy she is flirting with "Yeah man, jump on that shyt - I had this hor - she is a easy lay and is a freak - but be careful during her HERPES outbreaks - don't touch it - it's contagious!!!

Dietzcoi - the young have been brainwashed and need guidance and correction!!! Dudes today are too sensitive and accomodating and don't want to hurt the feelings of hors!! HUH??? Hors have no feelings!!!

Say "No" to flirtatious ex-hos!!!

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Am I the only one noticing ignoring the problem isn't making it go away?

Confront her, maybe one on one and tell her what you think is going on and you aren't comfortable with it

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Microphone Fiend
Am I the only one noticing ignoring the problem isn't making it go away?

Confront her, maybe one on one and tell her what you think is going on and you aren't comfortable with it
Yes you're right that ignoring her isn't helping. She's still contacting me, one day being nice and friendly, then the next she's trying to get under my skin.

I've just decided to play her at her own games for now, encouraging her to meet other guys and to get it on with my friend. I remember doing this once when we were seeing each other and it sent her mad. I figure, at the worst, she'll get it on with someone else and leave me alone.