Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why is POF being ignored as a plate tool?

Starting

Banned
Reaction score
POF happens to be a very good site to build every part of game you lack, even if it's with emotionally unstable women. It makes you more aware of how these women behave which will make a better conclusive choice when you find a decent women who doesn't present red flags.

I've slept with 8 women this month on this site and made 4 into personal plates right now. Why isn't everyone not considering giving this website a chance? Sure, many will argue that you should use your game for social settings but any type of game is useful for your tools of success.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Too many 4s and 5s that are getting attention from beta faggots on pof who would never get that attention in the real world. Any decent looking women on any OLD site are overwhelmed with attention and play games with that attention.

They either want to bask in the online attention they don't get in a real social atmosphere or they will take their panties off very easily. There are some plates on there but I've found most of them are half nuts after you fvck them on pof.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
POF happens to be a very good site to build every part of game you lack, even if it's with emotionally unstable women. It makes you more aware of how these women behave which will make a better conclusive choice when you find a decent women who doesn't present red flags.

I've slept with 8 women this month on this site and made 4 into personal plates right now. Why isn't everyone not considering giving this website a chance? Sure, many will argue that you should use your game for social settings but any type of game is useful for your tools of success.
I wouldn't touch the women you're banging with a 10 foot pole.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a few hot women on pof. Most of them have kids and are shopping for a husband. But I have fvcked at least one sold HB9 off pof in the past year. I've even rejected a few hot ones myself, believe it or not. I'd rather have a HB7 who is down to fvck than an uptight HB9.

wolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Because it's where i found my BPD and looking back most girls i dated from there had solid traits.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
Quality women dont use POF
True that. I guess it's okay for building up beginners egos and gainning some experience.

I wouldn't have the time for it. I don't know how anyone could spin 4 pof low quality trash at the same time.

Must have NOTHING else going on in life and ZERO standards.

Oh well each to their own

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When people say plenty of fatties they're not kidding. It's ok for text game. The dates are going to be underwhelming. I think the best thing about POF is it completely backs up what you learn here at sosuave. Some of the better looking attention *****s they are so accomplished that I've ended up having long message exchanges with them. And then a sore foot got from kicking my own ass too hard. Which is a Damned good lesson you're only as good as your weakest day.

Thatfeel21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Okcupid has a lil better quality at least

Top Of The Game

Don Juan
Reaction score

Shhhhh....let these guys keep thinking it's only fatties on their and all the other crap they throw up because of their bad experience from sucking at online dating. That leaves more for those of us who are smart enough to put up a power profile that pulls females into our net.

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vast majority of men won't be that successful online unless they dumpster dive.

No woman worth fûcking is on a dating website. Closest you'll get is Instagram.

Online dating = fat chicks, mothers, crazy -- in other words, women who couldn't get the attention in real life.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never done OLD. The closest I came to doing something like this was a program in Germany when I lived there called "Contak" It was a publication where your picture was a bio and this was a monthly newsletter (this was back in the early 90s... in internet). If you saw a women you wanted to meet, you would call them up and give you code and hers and they would contact her and let you know if she was interested. If it was okay you set up a date through them. No contact information was shared unless you went on a date and got it from them.

It was like a dating service I suppose. You had to be interviewed and they validated everything in your bio was accurate, your height and weight was checked, and the picture they published was one's they took themselves and it was a head shot and full body shot. It worked really well. Of course you paid for all this. Meet lots of interesting women and had fun. The key is no direct communication until you meet up. If you could do something like this on the internet then it wouldn't be too bad. Anyway, the internet allows too much communication via texting and e-mail, there is not quality control.

Internet dating is really a huge mess.

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No woman worth fûcking is on a dating website. Closest you'll get is Instagram.

Online dating = fat chicks, mothers, crazy -- in other words, women who couldn't get the attention in real life.
LOL. If you actually believe this you are setting yourself up for serious pedestalising of that "quality woman". Hate to break it to you but the vast majority of women partake in some form of online dating (e.g. tinder). Yes, the hot ones too. This isn't 1995. You're delusional if you think otherwise.

Some women do not want to be restricted to their social circle, housemates or drunken clowns they meet in bars and clubs. This is a good thing. It means DJs who actually master the art of OD have access to millions of women they otherwise wouldn't.

I've never seen someone with actual success in OD shoot it down. All the naysayers seem to come from two groups: those who have never tried it and therefore tend to have outdated preconceived notions of what it is and those who tried it and failed spectacularly. Which group are you in brother?

Top Of The Game

Don Juan
Reaction score
I say let the idiots who believe the fallacies about online dating be. Let them believe as they do. Again more quality for the rest of you. I've seen this mentality since the early 2000's. Those guys never learn so let em be. They think it's all fat crazies then let em. Not worth arguing over or trying to convince them of anything. Plus with that mentality they will only find failure even if they did try it.

For those of you whom are undecided:

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL. If you actually believe this you are setting yourself up for serious pedestalising of that "quality woman". Hate to break it to you but the vast majority of women partake in some form of online dating (e.g. tinder). Yes, the hot ones too. This isn't 1995. You're delusional if you think otherwise.

Some women do not want to be restricted to their social circle, housemates or drunken clowns they meet in bars and clubs. This is a good thing. It means DJs who actually master the art of OD have access to millions of women they otherwise wouldn't.

I've never seen someone with actual success in OD shoot it down. All the naysayers seem to come from two groups: those who have never tried it and therefore tend to have outdated preconceived notions of what it is and those who tried it and failed spectacularly. Which group are you in brother?

Not pedestalizing. I'm a in shape attractive guy in a big city. Online dating isn't hard. The problem is that it's a shítshow. As I mentioned earlier women who use OLD typically have a limited amount of options for a number of reasons: kids, not that attractive, fat

Attractive women have no need to turn to OLD because they already have an abundance of options from other means ie. Real Life, Social media. You're better off DMing chicks on instagram before hoping to find the same ones on POF. The closest push to OLD being a norm was the sudden popularity of Tinder but that died once the app became known as a 'hookup app.' Now it's mostly used by attractive chicks for validation.

The celebrity analogy we often use can be daft but makes sense here:

"Do you think Bradd Pitt ever picked chicks up online?"

"Do you think Scarlett Johansson met her husband online?"

Yes, those are extremes but they illustrate my point. People of value don't OLD because they already have options. You mention that you find people who shoot down OLD to have not had any success with it. I believe the contrary. I find that people who advocate so heavily for OLD have poor social circles and use it as a crutch. Then after sleeping with a bunch of HB5s they come tell everyone what their missing.

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I say let the idiots who believe the fallacies about online dating be. Let them believe as they do. Again more quality for the rest of you. I've seen this mentality since the early 2000's. Those guys never learn so let em be. They think it's all fat crazies then let em. Not worth arguing over or trying to convince them of anything. Plus with that mentality they will only find failure even if they did try it.

For those of you whom are undecided:

If this is who you're modeling you game off be my guest. 3 out of the 4 women on the 1st page were overweight. You're preaching nonsense.

BeTheChange

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not pedestalizing. I'm a in shape attractive guy in a big city. Online dating isn't hard. The problem is that it's a shítshow. As I mentioned earlier women who use OLD typically have a limited amount of options for a number of reasons: kids, not that attractive, fat

Attractive women have no need to turn to OLD because they already have an abundance of options from other means ie. Real Life, Social media. You're better off DMing chicks on instagram before hoping to find the same ones on POF. The closest push to OLD being a norm was the sudden popularity of Tinder but that died once the app became known as a 'hookup app.' Now it's mostly used by attractive chicks for validation.

The celebrity analogy we often use can be daft but makes sense here:

"Do you think Bradd Pitt ever picked chicks up online?"

"Do you think Scarlett Johansson met her husband online?"

Yes, those are extremes but they illustrate my point. People of value don't OLD because they already have options. You mention that you find people who shoot down OLD to have not had any success with it. I believe the contrary. I find that people who advocate so heavily for OLD have poor social circles and use it as a crutch. Then after sleeping with a bunch of HB5s they come tell everyone what their missing.
I was tempted to do the same thing you're doing now when I failed miserably at OLD. It's much easier than actually improving. I am now dating and banging attractive chicks on Tinder regularly. If the attractive chicks on there are using you for validation that's your problem. Up your game son.

I associate with attractive and socially astute bankers, architects, accountants, lawyers and doctors. We all regularly use OLD precisely because of its convenience and success.

I know you want to believe that all the men and women on there are either fat, ugly, social retards or hot chicks seeking validation only, because it would justify your lack of success and decision to shy away from OLD, but it just isn't true. Your experience does not reflect my reality.

Last edited:

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
I've been saying that you should use all social mediums to meet women, including:

- Direct Social Circles (meeting women through people you already directly know)

- Indirect Social Circles (being a part of some large group that also involves a lot of women, and meeting women while you are with that group, such as attending a large church and meeting women that go to the same church after church)

- Direct Approaches (I hate the term "cold" approach because you shouldn't approach anybody "cold". You see a chick in the line at the grocery store and you approach her about something in general, something funny, etc., and then you continue the conversation on from there....not approach her immediately "hitting" on her, that's lame)

- Online Mediums (these are free, such as Tinder, POF, OKCupid, etc, and all you have to do is log in, put up some good pictures, and send out a fvcking mass amount of inbox messages. Very efficient.)

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think it's ignored. For me it's been there done that deal. I've haven't been on there in years, I suppose if I hit a major dry spell.

POF is pretty much the equivalent of a dive bar. Plenty of bar sloots, TONS of single mommies and fattys. The ones on there looking to get married crack me the f up.

You should invite all 4 of your plates over for a New Years orgy!

Last edited:

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah. Agree with the multichannel approach. For notches and practice I don't see y u would b turning down females wherever they came from. The original post was about POF. I ve used RSVP and OkCupid and found the quality in terms of attractiveness significantly higher than POF.

Like most things the 2 extreme viewpoints r ridiculous. And both piss me off so rant alert.

I ve had LTRs with 4 HB 7-8s from OLD. So they r there. Chicks want to maximize their chances too. Y wouldn't they go multichannel too. Also OLD becomes a more realistic channel as u get older. An attractive 22 YO has options everywhere she goes. An attractive 35 YO is approaching the wall. There's too much 'shoulding' on guys here. Quit with the shaming. U should have an impressive social circle. U should b ripped financially successful etc. Worthy goals however people r mixing up long-term life improvement strategies with short term dating tactics. So my social circle didn't deliver any leads on chicks this quarter. So should I just keep my blue balls in a jar for 3 months.

The other extreme is also shaming. I can't download HB 7-8s on OLD this week because...My profile isn't good enuff..My text game stinks etc. More 'shoulding'.

OLD will always be a secondary market. A single Mom will have less time to go out. So of course they will be over represented on OLD.

This binary thinking is stupid. HB9 or not women Ike to try new things and follow their herd. So if her HB 6 friend has tried it and had fun, she will try it too. But only for a while.

Your best indicator is how long they ve been on the site. If they re attractive and it's 3 years solid y the heck haven't they found a boyfriend in that time. Draw your own conclusions.