Why is it that when a guy becomes better with women, it has a positive snowball effect on other areas in his life?

Reaction score
Here is another way to put it, it seems, keyword seems, men tend to reap or just experience more side-benefits than women do as a result of improving your dating life, becoming better at talking to or interacting with the other sex, attracting the other sex, here is what i mean.

It has been a sarcastic mindset of mine for some years now, and it is something i have noticed, it seems, keyword seems, that guys, men, tend to reap or just experience a lot more, or just more side-benefits than women do as a result of improving your dating life.

What i mean is, when a guy, man, becomes better with women, just overall better at approaching or talking to them, attracting them, or just all of that is required by men for becoming better with women, becoming attractive to women, being able to get a girlfriend and just attract, seduce, date better.

It's like, it has a positive snowball effect on other areas in his life, such as business/career, for example, job promotions, raises, career advancement, etc. I always hear of job promotions for men being associated with success with women a lot more than the other way around, reverse. I hardly ever hear of women getting job promotions at work or doing better in their careers just because they became better with men, improved their dating life.

It's like for women, improving their dating life, or becoming better with men, is solely just that, just impacts their dating lives only.

Reminds me of this statement i read somewhere, a guy said:

"For a girl, "improving her dating life" would probably just mean making herself more accessible vs any kind of growth and self-improvement. I'm honestly not sure how a girl would become better with men, other than just being prettier and maybe learning how to be slightly more engaging"

But ya, it truly does seem, keyword seems, that guys, men, tend to reap or just experience more side-benefits than women do as a result of improving your dating life, why do you think that is?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the logical fallacy of affirming the consequent. A man has the other aspects of his life together, which is attractive to women.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
One word: Confidence.

Reaction score
you think i bring up a valid observation with the topic of my thread? it truly does seem that mens overall lives improve a lot more than womens do as a result of improving your dating life, getting better at interacting with the opposite sex.

Fortune_favors_the_bold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just like there are downward spirals there are also upward spirals.

You lose your job-->you get poor--->you eat junk food--->your health and looks sucks--->you quit on trying and so on.

You get in shape--->people treats you better--->you feel more daring and work on your finances--->you get more stable--->you go out more and meet hot chicks that like you--->you network better and get a better job and so on.

Success with women is not goal itself but an indicator that the full package is improving and reached a certain threeshold.

tksniper

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just like there are downward spirals there are also upward spirals.

You lose your job-->you get poor--->you eat junk food--->your health and looks sucks--->you quit on trying and so on.

You get in shape--->people treats you better--->you feel more daring and work on your finances--->you get more stable--->you go out more and meet hot chicks that like you--->you network better and get a better job and so on.

Success with women is not goal itself but an indicator that the full package is improving and reached a certain threeshold.
Probably the best post here in the last 5 years. Only people who have been on an upward spiral can relate.

If anyone wants a blueprint, try meditating, working out, and read a book every morning. Do this. Do this before you go to work/school or out to pick up chicks.

You have to start the upwards spiral before you can show up to the world with value and have a good shot at winning the day.

And at night - meditate again, stretch/yoga, and read again.

Start your day and end your day spiraling upwards. Eventually you’ll reach high enough when riches (whether in the form of money or women or both) will come more easily as you raise your personal value.

tksniper

Don Juan
Reaction score
Really? Ever seen what happens when a woman goes from a fattie to an in shape chick? She goes from a 3 to like an 8. Guys do not have the same increase. Maybe from like a 4 to a 6.
Women don’t judge guys the same way we judge them. History is 99% male 6’s with wild success who can get any girl they want, not male 10’s like Brad Pitt. Hence every man should strive to be an upwards spiral of self development.

A male “6” with success (plus game) is essentially a ten.