Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why is it OK for women to complement men on beauty, but not the other way around?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...r-centre-sexism-storm-said-men-ogled-web.html

The barrister who accused a male solicitor of sexism after he described her photograph on a business website as 'stunning' has previously told men online they were 'hot stuff'.

Charlotte Proudman, 27, claimed Alexander Carter-Silk had 'objectified her' with the message he sent on the networking site LinkedIn.

She then posted his comments – and her outraged response – on Twitter, telling the married 57-year-old that focusing on women's looks 'silences women's professional attributes as their physical appearance becomes the subject'.
my opinion: I'd hit it. :woo: :yes:

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good, now just tell women they look fat and you'll probably be enshrined by them!!!!

amazingswayze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's called a double standard. Sometimes they work in your favor, sometimes they do not. It's life man.

WanderingMan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
He should never have apologized.

Dryden

Don Juan
Reaction score
What a weak man. This was a golden opportunity.

Just tell her this:

"I apologize I didn't call you outright hot. I realize it must be offensive to be praised with such mediocre terms as "stunning". When next I approach a woman like you and ask her to add me on LinkedIn, which obviously I did, or perhaps I did not, which was it exactly?.

Oh, now I remember. I responded to YOUR approach, you didn't respond to mine. So you can cut the crap already. If you don't want people sending you anything back, don't go collecting them on this site."

"Maybe you should also stop using your hottest picture as a way to get more interesting men into your circles. Since you don't want men to like how you look, focus on your business qualities instead, which would mean to show yourself e.g. with no make up or not at all, so your profile can be appreciated for the actual content you put in. After all, you wouldn't want anyone to accept you because of your sex appeal, would you? I'm sure you wouldn't."

"Maybe then you wouldn't come off as a ****ing hypocrite and I wouldn't have to deal with a sorry arrogant sucker who abuses men left and plays the poor victim right. I have no time for this. Goodbye."

;-). Maybe, something like that. See how outraged she'd become THEN. Outrage is a great emotion in women and men alike. An outraged girl will be attracted to you DEFINITELY.

Dryden

Don Juan
Reaction score
By the way, this question

"Why is it OK for women to complement men on beauty, but not the other way around?"

is obviously a lie. There is nothing okay about what she did. She should be punished for it in whatever way is appropriate. Don't accept her crap. She's an outright lunatic. She should be told off as such. It's a bit of the entitled princess syndrome gone haywire. **** off with your objectivism. I'll objectify you as much as I want, thank you very much. When next you complain, I will do it again. Thank you for your time and assistence. You look lovely. Good day.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's simple, all women are as "pure as the snow", so they have NO motives for calling you hot. While all men are s@xual deviants and ANY talking to a woman at all is "checking for f#ckablility..."

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Women are so vain that they can't accept a compliment from a less attractive man. It's an insult to them.

Men don't take that stuff personally like women do. If some old lady tells you that you're a very handsome guy, you say thanks, and that's it. You don't think twice about it.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
amazingswayze said:
It's called a double standard. Sometimes they work in your favor, sometimes they do not. It's life man.
Not really a double standard, IMO.

SJW don't REALLY give two rat's arses about what they pretend to believe. It's ONLY a very convenient, and very socially acceptable excuse for them to imagine they have some kind of social superiority based on their "enlightened" concern for the "under represented."

So, for a SJW female to give props to a man, based on his looks IS CONGRUENT to her self image as being superior.

And when a guy gives her props for HER looks, it VIOLATES her "self image" as being superior.

TOTALLY CONGRUENT with the REAL REASON they go on the way they do.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Mike32ct said:
Women are so vain that they can't accept a compliment from a less attractive man. It's an insult to them.

Men don't take that stuff personally like women do. If some old lady tells you that you're a very handsome guy, you say thanks, and that's it. You don't think twice about it.
If Channing Tatum gave her a compliment on her looks, this article wouldn't exist. I garontee!

Unattractive creepy guy does this, it's sexual harassment.

Point is, if you're unattractive, she labels everything you say and do as such. If you're attractive, your ability to get 1 million points in Bejeweled Blitz is suddenly sexy.

Case closed.

WanderingMan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
nismo-4 said:
If Channing Tatum gave her a compliment on her looks, this article wouldn't exist. I garontee!

Unattractive creepy guy does this, it's sexual harassment.

Point is, if you're unattractive, she labels everything you say and do as such. If you're attractive, your ability to get 1 million points in Bejeweled Blitz is suddenly sexy.

Case closed.
https://screen.yahoo.com/sexual-harassment-000000677.html