Why is it easyer to get girls when you dont care?

justjosh47

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea Ive been out of the game for a few month or two becouse I was played by a girl that was not even worth it. So I have had more luck just sitting back and telling girls I know that play games that I dont have that sh** and im not about to be to played by a stuped bi*** and then they call me the next day .

You think they notice a guy who does not care?

fbplayer06

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, they notice. You're appearing to be a challenge and NOT desperate...that's good. Read the bible if you haven't already!

fezz

Don Juan
Reaction score
dude, thats exactly how I am now. I just dont care if I get the girl or not. I mean, sure, I want to, but it doesnt really matter that much to me now. And I have noticed good changes with me and girls.

Kelso

Don Juan
Reaction score
Because, when you want a girl badly, it's pretty obvious to other people who watch, so they see you as desperate. If you play it cool and just don't care too much, the girls will come to you. ;)

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Becasue you do not care and as such do not pay them attention (and them thinking their womanly wiles have failed) and you are more at ease with yourself (not screwin things up).

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It isn't really easier, you just perceive it as being easier because you aren't regularly thinking/worrying about getting a certain girl.

fbplayer06

Don Juan
Reaction score
I like Porky's perspective...that's true if u think about it.

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Porky
It isn't really easier, you just perceive it as being easier because you aren't regularly thinking/worrying about getting a certain girl.
that IS why its easier...because youre not really working at it at all.

doing nothing is easier than doing something.