Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why is it 'cool' to be a b*tch?

DJ_in_making

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When did this trend start and why is it so successful? You'll commonly hear "oh yea girls got attitude high-five!" like its something one should be proud of.
I observe as my younger cousin watches the snotty brats of certain shows on Disney channel, and picks up their styles.
And in movies and crap it's always like the ***** who is the main character and most-liked. When was the transition made from it being cool to be well-mannered to it being cool to be disrespectful?:rolleyes:

Keeper

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can see your thinking behind this post... but life ain't like the movies. :-/ Although as I see it, b!tchyness communicates confidence and detachment.

Or just plain ignorance. :) There's lots that can be said about it. From refering to C&F to Alpha confidence, I guess.

I just see it as a "I'm *****y cause I'm above you in the social structure of things." And that just gives you more status. :p

englishcrap

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A woman being a complete ***** is her time management tool to filter all those AFC's who approach her in bars pissed out of thier heads.

Jake-inator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yea, it also works great on filtering out all the good guys too.
What kind of self-respecting guy would go after a total b1tch?
I know i shure as hell wouldn't. Maybe back in my AFC days...

You guys can keep all your "ALPHA FEMALE" B1tches... i'm gettin me a nice girl. :p

RockstarPUA

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by englishcrap
A woman being a complete ***** is her time management tool to filter all those AFC's who approach her in bars pissed out of thier heads.
Your bang on English.

Originally posted by Jake-inator
yea, it also works great on filtering out all the good guys too.
What kind of self-respecting guy would go after a total b1tch?
I know i shure as hell wouldn't. Maybe back in my AFC days...
You don't understand. All of those girls that appear to be *****y are only *****y because of all of the weird guys that approach them.

Through sarging I have made a lot of Hot hot friends and lovers. Whenever I go out with any of them they will get approached 20 times a night. These guys are usually really drunk and say the same predictable sh*t.

Are they suppost to be nice? Are they suppost to give in to every guy? HELL NO.

So the girls developed b*tch shields. An attitude to weed out the AFCS, the losers and the 'nice guys' from the guys they want.

It works and it works well but you have to realize that even the nicest girls in the world will have this shield if they are good looking at all. Its a defence system.

There are lots of ways to break through or step around this b*tchyness and then you can see the nice, smart, funny girl that awaits you behind the shield.

"What kind of self-respecting guy would go after a total b1tch?
I know i shure as hell wouldn't. Maybe back in my AFC days... "

^^^ This is an excuse. You can't get the really hot ones and/or you don't understand how they work so you make a typical AFC statement like "Well i dont want those b*tchy ones anyways..".

Get out in the field and you'll learn how to get past the b*tchyness.

Some of the most awesome girls I've met were HUGE b*tches at first. I understood why and ignored it and kept at it. ]

Hope I've helped.

~Rockstar

pimpfromdayone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, there are the girls who have bit-ch shields (almost all hot girls), and then there are the girls who are full-time bit-ches. Most of the hottest girls are actually also the dumbest and bit-chiest of the bunch as well, even after the bit-ch shield. Since I prefer cute girls over the supermodel ones, it works out quite well actually, allowing me to avoid most of the bit-ches.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
every guy goes thru a stage where he wants to be a jerk. every girl goes thru a stage where she wants to be a bitc* . both sexes think that it will get them more respect. some people do get more respect that way , others find out this is not the way they should be.
sooner or later, some people grow up and figure out who they are , while others stay in the jerk/bitc* mode.

Jake-inator

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well i personally like the modest good looking girl to the self absorbed bimbo.
It's all a matter of preference.

You're a PUA and you're obviously concerned with one thing:
laying as many hot chicks as possible.
It would be disadvantageous to your game to weed out the immature b1tches.

A question for you:
Since when is it AFC to have standards?
Last time i checked that was a DJ trait.

I remeber there was this h0 in my history class who thought she was the sh1t.
I was the only guy in the class that would stand up to her while all the other guys took it in the ass.
It came to the point where she would announce to the entire class how much she hates me... :D

Is that your idea of a cool/fun girl?
No thanx...

The interesting thing i noticed immediately after the confrontation with her was that all the cute shy girls in class would try to sit by me and start a convo.

The point i'm trying to make is that you don't have to deal with b1tchyness. Infact, standing up to it might actually get you a girl that YOU want... not your friends.

It's not that it's cool to be a b1tch... it's just that most guys are so puzzy whipped that they'll bend over backwards just to have a chance with her and she knows it.
It's not the b1tchyness that gets them guys, its the fact that they're hot.
The bytchiness just makes AFC guys become submissive to her.

Last edited:

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well some guys think its cool to be jerks. Works both ways.

pimpfromdayone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't respect ANY bit-ches, and I don't see what makes them think I would... maybe another woman will respect her more (for some fu-cked up reason), but no man will. A woman puts on a show mainly for other women. She gets a prize bf so she can show him off to her girlfriends, she dresses up nice to show herself off to other women, she is concerned mainly with increasing her social status, in whatever she does. I have even heard that hot women have a deep hatred for one another, but it seldom manifests itself... except for example the brief instances we see one hot girl enter a room where another hot girl already is, and that second girl giving her the evil eye. I can't seem to justify acting like a bi-tch though. I like nice girls, period. Acting like a bi-tch gets her nowhere, and no amount of social status impresses me. I don't care if she has ZERO friends, is extremely shy, and is afraid to speak. As long as she is nice, and attractive (physically), she's fine by me. Women somehow got the idea that men actually care about their popularity and crap..... maybe some stupid ones do, but not halfway intelligent guys like me. It's just another superficial bullsh-it idea.