Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why is it always coffee.

Eighth Passenger

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why is it recommended to ask a girl out to coffee? Not every girl likes coffee. Are there any other conversation closers?

Heizen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I always close with "You and I should chill sometime" instead of coffee. Depending on how you think you feel, chilling could mean walking around the mall, at someones house, or in a motel room ;) Its my favorite line to use.

Otherwise if its a good conversation that you have to leave, be it a actual excuse or you wanting to do something else without the girl, I say "We should continue this later (number close)"

One on One

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, you could just ask her if she wants to get together and eat a bunch of caramels sometime.

(props if you got the reference)

Reaction score
Now this is stupid. This is a real no brainer kind of post. If she doesn't like coffee huh...and what coffee shops do you know that only serve coffee?

Sometimes you can't see the forest cause all the dam tree's are in the fawking way.

If she says she doesn't like coffee then ask her what she likes...I'll bet most coffee shops will have it..even if it's a water.

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
here's one:

"let's go to a strip club"

use your brain!!!