Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why is having girls as friends so bad?????

TONYMONTANA523

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well ive been a lurker for a long time since like '03. And I seem to agree with most of the stuff said here. Except the whole no girls as friend. I seem to have a lot friends that are girls sometimes cus there cool but others cus they LJBF'd me. But I think this is an advantage cus I have screwed countless of my female friends . friends. Plus when I go out to a bar a club or even just to make other girls jelous I always got someone I can call. But this seems to go against DJ logic.

PigAdlemPimp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The more girls that you have as plutonic friends the better, as they have friends who they will indroduce you to, plus it makes the other girls think that you are of high value, if your lady friends are stunningly attractive, and you are always seen with them, only a true fvcking idiot would advise you against having girls as your friends. :D

dap

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Have girls as friends, but don't treat them like your guy friends. Always flirt and always work your game.

Delta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
actually, the more plutonic friends you have, the more likely you are to suffer from radiation poisoning so i recommend against it. it is even more dangerous than having uranic friends.

also, if you're fvcking your friends, they are friends indeed. don't you dare change your lifestyle. you're right where you want to be.

delta

realsmoothie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"plutonic"? LOL! Sorry, that's just really funny.

I'm a huge advocate of having girls as friends.... as long as you're not into them sexually. In that case, make an effort or get out... it just leads to all manner of trouble otherwise.

PigAdlemPimp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Delta said:
actually, the more plutonic friends you have, the more likely you are to suffer from radiation poisoning so i recommend against it. it is even more dangerous than having uranic friends.

also, if you're fvcking your friends, they are friends indeed. don't you dare change your lifestyle. you're right where you want to be.

delta
You will never get to fvck a girl with these beleifs, the more woman friends you have the better, full stop, do you think we should fvck our male friends as well, you are crazy, :crackup:

Delta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i actually was not saying anything of substance whatsoever.

i was being playful with your typo. "plutonic" in my mind elicits PLUTONIUM (hence my reference to uranium's "uranic")....

the word you're looking for is PLATONIC... as in plato.

delta

Muzzlehatch

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the key difference is your sexual interest in these women friends and your conveying of it. Maybe 'interest' is the wrong word. 'Appreciation' is probably better. The AFC friend is simply like another girlfriend to them. We should aim to have our women friends know that at any time we would gladly fvck their brains out, and I've found that can actually be conveyed really subtly, women are far more attuned to it and not only don't mind but really like it. Even if for whatever reason that's not going to happen.

I think friendships like this are really rewarding. You're trying to tell me vibing with cool women isn't fun? I collect them like stamps, even if I'm not going to fvck them!
Plutonic was pretty funny. Keep 'em coming mate.

cactus3178

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL @ Delta.

Dude, there's nothing wrong with having girls as friends. That's f*cking dumb if your told otherwise. If your getting LJBF'd left, right, and center, and those are the only girl 'friends' you have, there's a problem.

Girls as friends create opportunities to meet new girls and other cool bros. They help create 'social proof', or whatever the SS phrase de jour is these days. I get bored of some of the SS phrases and crap, but this one is true. Girls attract girls. Girls are constantly thinking: "Oh, look what she's got....maybe I should be paying attention to him too".

Also, Tony, where's my yayo?

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Having women as friends is great, any anyone who tells you otherwise is a keyboard jockey, social outcast, or a repressed woman-hater.

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You've got to be honest with yourself. Is she really a friend, or is she just a bytch you'd wish to fvck? Instead of listening to her flap her gums, what about doing something more productive, like... helping ants get from one side of your lawn to the other.

Nothing wrong with friends, real friends.

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mr_elor said:
Okay, you've kind of got a point. But what about if ideally you could fvck her (but likely never will), but she makes a good friend?

:crackup: Oh come on! :crackup:

Socialreject

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Muzzlehatch said:
I think the key difference is your sexual interest in these women friends and your conveying of it. Maybe 'interest' is the wrong word. 'Appreciation' is probably better. The AFC friend is simply like another girlfriend to them. We should aim to have our women friends know that at any time we would gladly fvck their brains out, and I've found that can actually be conveyed really subtly, women are far more attuned to it and not only don't mind but really like it. Even if for whatever reason that's not going to happen.
Good post!

I've found the same in my personal social life. I really notice a huge difference in the way my female friends treat me and how they treat some other guys who are also their friends, but more of the sensitive new age types. I could never really put my finger on 'what' exactly was different. But yeah i suppose it does simply come down to the fact that they are simply aware of the fact that i have a d1ck, where as that doesn't seem to be the case for the snag's.

I think when guys here say it's a bad thing to have female friends. They are really saying it's a bad thing to have 'bad' female friends. The ones you only are friendly to because you want or need something from them (their pvssy!).

Dap: I'm really not sure about your statement, but you could be right. I don't actually 'game' my female friends. I flirt with them, verbally, physically but i don't actually have any intention of seducing them, it's all 'good fun'. They try to run game on me sometimes, or throw me a sh1t test, but i wont care, just bust them on it, tease them with it. They seem to love that. Yet regardless of that i don't really get the impression they are viewing me as a potential lover.... though i really don't know for sure, i'd have to get out the guns to find out. Though to be perfectly honest, and that is probably the only reason i haven't tried to game them yet, i really like them as friends and there are plenty of other women to game.

I guess at the end of the day... i prefer it when they simply think of me as a great guy and a good catch, but who respects them to much as friends to make any moves on them. And that 'idea' seems to really make them respect me deeply... which is a great thing to have in a friend.. male OR female.

So i kind of agree with what you said, but i'm not sure if i agree that a guy should always be running game on them in such a way that the intention is to bed them. I mean... sure if i started doing that right now i suppose i'd manage to bed some of my female friends. But i think you and i both know that will terminate the friendship, and for what? A screw? If i really considered these girls to be someone who i could have a more meaningfull relationship with... we wouldn't be friends, we'd be lovers or nothing at all.

The bottom line here is that these girls mean more to me than just someone i call 'friend'. They mean lots of fun and laughs, they mean social proof... and yeah they also are (most of them at least) affectionate friends. When i look at howmuch a screw benefits me... and howmuch they benefit me as friends... the choice is really quite easy!

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A long time ago I used to be dellusional in the belief that i couldnt be platonic friends with the opposite sex. I thought it was black and white, either i was into them or not, not would mean having no reason to talk/hang out with them.

As dumb of a conclusion I made, before then I had female friends in middle school. In the end or recently I only realized i wasnt kidding anyone but myself.

Now I have 2 cool gal pals and we kick it! We can get along fine or make fun of each other, in addition we have a lot in common. At this point I dont think I'd do anything to screw things up like making a move. however the option is there, but knowing them I believe they would be open to me making a move.

As long as guy and girl gets along great without the sexual tension/attraction getting in the way, there's no reason not to be friends. in these relationships occasional sexual tension does get in the way, but you just have to be mature enough to put it aside and not act on it. I say being platonic friends only becomes a problem for the guy if he was LJBF'd for trying to get into her pants.

Besides, they're great for social proof and meeting other girls.

badgm's57

Don Juan
Reaction score
yes ,things go alot smooth with winggirls, to introducty works perfect and they are always in a more talkitive mode ,

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
come on guys it's not that hard.

nothing is wrong with having girl-Friends.

it becomes wrong when you have any sexual attraction to that girl-friend whatsoever or you have a longing desire to make that girl-friend your girlfriend. in that case, it is wrong

as long as there is no sexual desire (at least on your part, I dont give a flying flip about her) than it's fine

Fallen33

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with having a wingwoman. ;P

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will show you why a wingwoman will never work.

Becuase if done right, you will end up ****ing your wingwoman.

first of all, a wingwoman in theory is supposed to be somewhat attractive.. at least hot enough to get other *****es attention.

It's called the ***** Club ***** syndrome. Women look at what other woman want to see what is attractive. If you are with your wingwoman, and you get 2-3 attractive women all in to you, eventually one of two things are going to happen to you. 1) She is going to ****block one or both of them, or the next one or 2) she is going to try to **** you and keep you all to herself.

And you will because she is attractive, and you are probably plastered by now anyway.

lets flip it. You won't go out with an unattractive wingwoman.. what's the point?

And if you have NO success with woman, one of two things are happening, she is a) playing a little too close to you or b)you suck so bad that women look at her and say "damn girl what the hell did you pull out the dumpster" Then you will look at the guys she gets with and get flustered and get jealous and get LJBFed.. again

I had a situtation where I took my old oneitis out before I came down here to florida.. about 5 months ago. HOt as can freakin be. So we go out and I get this chick who is literarly all in me. Redhead, about 6 foot, long legs, pretty damn good looking. My old oneitis, although she didn't want to date me, wasn't going to let anyone else have me either, which was part of the reason we really don't talk anymore, I'm done with her. Anyway, about 10 mintues later my fingers are in her mouth, I am licking her breasts and we went home and ****ed like rabbits

Caldus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you enjoy her company, then **** what people say on here. Keep her as a friend. If you want to **** her, well then get on with the flirting already! Only way you're going to get a friend to **** you is if you practice some of the stuff people teach on here like kino, EC, etc.

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Caldus said:
If you enjoy her company, then **** what people say on here. Keep her as a friend. If you want to **** her, well then get on with the flirting already! Only way you're going to get a friend to **** you is if you practice some of the stuff people teach on here like kino, EC, etc.
that could happen...but friends dont fvck friends!

Anyway its true, in a lot of these platonic relationships. Either one person or both persons are in denial about their feelings/instincts...or the feelings/instincts are in its weak stages. That's why maintianing maturity and respect is utmost important to keep the friend status going....yea sh!t tests may happen on every blue moon, stand your ground and dont make a big fuss over it.