Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

why i think daygame is better than night time club or bar

joe45

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
night time pub or bar you have to pay to get in.cover isnt cheap depending where you go. the girls are all in groups either with guys or girls, no one is by emselves. also if a girl is by herslf chances are she isnt. you never now the girl u chatting with has a bf and he jsut went to washroom or is coming later but is late or whatever and see u talking to his date or girl -if hes nice he dont care, if not u might have to scrap him. some guys carry guns or knives or what if they just bigger. im not one to scrap just for talking to a girl or even get killed.also they all in groups so their buddies might all gang up on u too. ppk drink they are drunkish more likely to get violent and stuff. you read news of so many shooting and stabbings in vancouver. i just dont think the club, pub scene is good for meeting and picking up girls to date and stuff. my freidns well they arent scrappers thats for sure. ahha. and how can u isolate the one girl u like from her group of 5 friends. embrassing.on top of it club, bar is so loud how can u talk to them. i never did it at bar or pub but at sametime i dont like going

day game-i like it better. i approach em at bus stop when im waiting for the bus,. or in mall sitting down eating at food court,library,even on the street walking-. bookstore reading a book. i make a comment. i approach them by emselves and chances are they are by emselves since i make obsevation first-to see if they are by emselves. u can also talk to them since its more quiet unlike bar or club. i only approach em if they are by themselves or with another friend ,but not in groups. why just too embrassing and how can u isolate the one u want.

jnice48146

Don Juan
Reaction score
One reason I like daygame is women LOVE to think about meeting that "special someone" while they are out doing everyday things like shopping, etc. Plus chicks at the club are most likely gonna have their b*tch shields in up in ultra mode, unless they came SPECIFICALLY to hook up. I've always found the loud music tough to deal with, too.

hydroheathen

Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Isn't that why clubs come equipped with those big bouncer fellas?
2. Drunk chicks?!!!! lolol

Jhcl4000

Don Juan
Reaction score
I could agree with the OP. If I went "clubbing" every week for a month, just once a week, I would spend around $50-60 just on the entree fee, and end up driving about a total of 7-8 hours (round-trip from house to Baltimore and back) in total in a month. Not to mention the gas I waste driving that 40-60 minutes to and 40-60 minutes back from the club.

Of course this is just for me. I guess if you lived 2-10 minutes from a good club/bar, and the entree fee was either free or inexpensive, it would be worth it, especially if you went with friends.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
joe45 said:
night time pub or bar you have to pay to get in.cover isnt cheap depending where you go. the girls are all in groups either with guys or girls, no one is by emselves. also if a girl is by herslf chances are she isnt. you never now the girl u chatting with has a bf and he jsut went to washroom or is coming later but is late or whatever and see u talking to his date or girl -if hes nice he dont care, if not u might have to scrap him. some guys carry guns or knives or what if they just bigger. im not one to scrap just for talking to a girl or even get killed.also they all in groups so their buddies might all gang up on u too. ppk drink they are drunkish more likely to get violent and stuff. you read news of so many shooting and stabbings in vancouver. i just dont think the club, pub scene is good for meeting and picking up girls to date and stuff. my freidns well they arent scrappers thats for sure. ahha. and how can u isolate the one girl u like from her group of 5 friends. embrassing.on top of it club, bar is so loud how can u talk to them. i never did it at bar or pub but at sametime i dont like going
Guns, knives and embarrassment from women. I can't tell if you prefer day game, or if you're just terrified of the night.

Jhcl4000 said:
I could agree with the OP. If I went "clubbing" every week for a month, just once a week, I would spend around $50-60 just on the entree fee, and end up driving about a total of 7-8 hours (round-trip from house to Baltimore and back) in total in a month. Not to mention the gas I waste driving that 40-60 minutes to and 40-60 minutes back from the club.

Of course this is just for me. I guess if you lived 2-10 minutes from a good club/bar, and the entree fee was either free or inexpensive, it would be worth it, especially if you went with friends.
Well, yeah. You're not going to have a good time if you're counting every nickel that comes out of your pocket. But the club/bar scene isn't for everyone, I guess. It just seems like the guys I know who weren't into going out on the town on weekends were the ones who had the least game with women.

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of my game is unfortunately at bars/clubs, but its where I am most comfortable. One reason that I can see day game being better besides cost is the overall quality. Most girls who frequent the drinking places aren't exactly in the best shape on average...some are but you that requires some work and some luck ( if they don't have a bf for real).

So far I am finding the easiest way to meet chicks is through the social network game. Its risky if you play it wrong, but girls let their guard down much easier if you know someone within a group. actually its like shooting fish in a barrel.

8YearLurker

Don Juan
Reaction score
jnice48146 said:
One reason I like daygame is women LOVE to think about meeting that "special someone" while they are out doing everyday things like shopping, etc. Plus chicks at the club are most likely gonna have their b*tch shields in up in ultra mode, unless they came SPECIFICALLY to hook up. I've always found the loud music tough to deal with, too.

I'm telling you, this is absolutely the truth. Women actually want to be approached during the day. Many of you disagree, but it's true.

King Turi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with this, I play at pubs and stuff and even I've noticed women are more outgoing and stuff (in a genuine way, not a drunk way), at the daytime gigs.

I've met a lot of cool people at daytime jam sessions and stuff as well, I always just assumed it was 'cuz I was ownage though. :/

At night time it's more just drunk people blabbing about how awesome we are and stuff, kinda gets annoying to be quite honest.

rakishness

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ofcourse daygame is better. Women crave larger than life figures.